Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof.

I seem to recall a main theme during Trump's campaign was that Hillary was a criminal ('Lock her up").

She is a criminal and she should have been locked up.

To my knowledge she's never been convicted to any crime.

Never convicted, correct. Why? Because she was never prosecuted. Why? Corruption. It is a fact beyond dispute that she committed a crime, namely destroying government documents while under Congressional subpoena. So why wasn't she prosecuted? Corruption at the highest levels, thats why.
If there is corruption at the highest levels, that would be Trump's DOJ. He's had years to prosecute her but it never happened. Why? Just like the investigation into election fraud, it would have shown it to be a fabrication. So she was slandered but never given a chance to clear her name.

It would appear the evidence is available to the FBI:
Out of a massive investigation, the FBI has released just two documents: a heavily-redacted version of its summary report and a writeup — the so-called 302 — from agents' July 2 interview with Clinton. The rest, including reports from interviews with other players, remains secret, although the FBI has shared it with Congress, with redactions and under tight viewing restrictions.​

Being a criminal, is not as vile as being a neo-nazi sympathizer. I assume you would agree.
I do NOT agree and I don't know if Hillary would either. This is a woman running for the highest office in the land and he calls her a criminal without a conviction or evidence. It is possible this smear cost her the election and changed her life and the course of this country for a generation. I guess Trump never heard of the Constitution and the presumption of innocence.

Whatever you think of her, Trump smeared her and ruined what is left of her life. That is vile.

Really? YOu are telling me that you would rather be considered by your friends to be a neo-nazi sympathizer than a tax cheat? Or a shoplifter?

Your claim is not credible.
Your claim that being a right-wing nationalist is worse than being a criminal is not credible.

Your claim that being a right-wing nationalist is worse than being a criminal is not credible.

What the hell are you people talking about. Being a nationalist is simply the same as being a patriot. There is no Right or Left to is. Its the opposite of being a globalist.

I am a nationalist. I put my nation first before other nations.

What the hell are you people talking about. Being a nationalist is simply the same as being a patriot. There is no Right or Left to is. Its the opposite of being a globalist.

Do you march with torches chanting......Jews will not replace us?

Understanding Patriotism versus Nationalism

Nationalism or loyalty to nation inherently includes a racial component whereas patriotism or loyalty to country does not. Although colloquial use of the terms “nation” and “country” as interchangeable has weakened public understanding of the division between the two, only nations are predicated on common racial heritage. Though the United States represents one country, it is composed of many smaller nations.​

Being a criminal, is not as vile as being a neo-nazi sympathizer. I assume you would agree.
I do NOT agree and I don't know if Hillary would either. This is a woman running for the highest office in the land and he calls her a criminal without a conviction or evidence. It is possible this smear cost her the election and changed her life and the course of this country for a generation. I guess Trump never heard of the Constitution and the presumption of innocence.

Whatever you think of her, Trump smeared her and ruined what is left of her life. That is vile.

Really? YOu are telling me that you would rather be considered by your friends to be a neo-nazi sympathizer than a tax cheat? Or a shoplifter?

Your claim is not credible.

YOur friends, if you got busted shoplifting, would laugh at you and call you stupid, and still be your friends.

If they found out that you were a neo-nazi, they would shun you forever.

Your denial of this, makes you look like a stonewalling liar, to cowardly to admit when he is stone cold busted.

Because that is what you are.

Do you march with torches chanting......Jews will not replace us?

At least they were overt about it. You hide your Jew hate behind the mantra of “criticizing Israel doesn’t mean I dislike Jews” which is a retarded as F@ck and ignorant statement.

I dare any Democrats here to watch this all the way through:

When all is said and done, the 'fine people' on the Right, came to a "Unite the Right" rally. What kind of "fine people" would march in such a rally?

The Unite the Right rally[4] was a white supremacist[5][6][7][8] rally that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia, from August 11 to 12, 2017.[9][10] Protesters were members of the far-right and included self-identified members of the alt-right,[11] neo-Confederates,[12] neo-fascists,[13] white nationalists,[14] neo-Nazis,[15] Klansmen,[16] and various right-wing militias.[17] The marchers chanted racist and antisemitic slogans, carried semi-automatic rifles, Nazi and neo-Nazi symbols (such as the swastika, Odal rune, Black Sun, and Iron Cross), the Valknut, Confederate battle flags, Deus Vult crosses, flags and other symbols of various past and present anti-Muslim and antisemitic groups.[18][8][9][19][20][21][22] Within the Charlottesville area, the rally is often known as A12[23] or 8/12.[24] The organizers' stated goals included unifying the American white nationalist movement[11] and opposing the removal of the statue of Robert E. Lee from Charlottesville's Lee Park.[21][25]

When all is said and done, the 'fine people' on the Right, came to a "Unite the Right" rally. ......

That is a lie.

I will name two people: Herman Cain and Condi Rice. Both African American who were against taking the stature down. They are fine people. They were not at a rally and they surely were are not nazis.

I could name thousands. I named two.

When all is said and done, the 'fine people' on the Right, came to a "Unite the Right" rally. ......

That is a lie.

I will name two people: Herman Cain and Condi Rice. Both African American who were against taking the stature down. They are fine people. They were not at a rally and they surely were are not nazis.

I could name thousands. I named two.
Can you name two that WERE at the rally?

ME: I posted a thread in here which proved that Trump never called Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' And yet, the lie is still being spread in a million threads here, so here we go again:

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies. The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”

Just last week I exposed this falsehood, yet again, when CNN contributor Keith Boykin falsely stated, “When violent people were marching with tiki torches in Charlottesville, the president said they were ‘very fine people.’” When I objected and detailed that Trump’s “fine people on both sides” observation clearly related to those on both sides of the Confederate monument debate, and specifically excluded the violent supremacists, anchor Erin Burnett interjected, “He [Trump] didn’t say it was on the monument debate at all. No, they didn’t even try to use that defense. It’s a good one, but no one’s even tried to use it, so you just used it now.”

My colleagues seem prepared to dispute our own network’s correct contemporaneous reporting and the very clear transcripts of the now-infamous Trump Tower presser on the tragic events of Charlottesville. Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

Click to see: Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics
I thought he didn't mention the statues originally.
Came in later with the excuse.
I'll have to listen to his original blab again.
Must say I'm biased by a guy who has 11000 lies already?
Has he retracted his abuse of the 5 black
teens yet.?
He's always been a racist brought up by a dad who went to a KKK rally, fined for not renting to blacks.
Now we are mincing words???

Do you understand what the topic of this thread is you cock gobbling bitch? Address it or shut up.

News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies. The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”

Just last week I exposed this falsehood, yet again, when CNN contributor Keith Boykin falsely stated, “When violent people were marching with tiki torches in Charlottesville, the president said they were ‘very fine people.’” When I objected and detailed that Trump’s “fine people on both sides” observation clearly related to those on both sides of the Confederate monument debate, and specifically excluded the violent supremacists, anchor Erin Burnett interjected, “He [Trump] didn’t say it was on the monument debate at all. No, they didn’t even try to use that defense. It’s a good one, but no one’s even tried to use it, so you just used it now.”

My colleagues seem prepared to dispute our own network’s correct contemporaneous reporting and the very clear transcripts of the now-infamous Trump Tower presser on the tragic events of Charlottesville. Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:

Click to see: Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

Do you understand what the topic of this thread is you cock gobbling bitch? Address it or shut up.

How's this headline: Trump Calls People Who Attended a Rally Sponsored by Neo-Nazis 'Fine People'. That more to your liking?

How's this headline: Trump Calls People Who Attended a Rally Sponsored by Neo-Nazis 'Fine People'. That more to your liking?

NOPE

Michael Knowles on Twitter

ME: I posted a thread in here which proved that Trump never called Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' And yet, the lie is still being spread in a million threads here, so here we go again:

People read it wrong-I don't even bother to correct them-they start saying but but.

When all is said and done, the 'fine people' on the Right, came to a "Unite the Right" rally. What kind of "fine people" would march in such a rally?

The Unite the Right rally[4] was a white supremacist[5][6][7][8] rally that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia, from August 11 to 12, 2017.[9][10] Protesters were members of the far-right and included self-identified members of the alt-right,[11] neo-Confederates,[12] neo-fascists,[13] white nationalists,[14] neo-Nazis,[15] Klansmen,[16] and various right-wing militias.[17] The marchers chanted racist and antisemitic slogans, carried semi-automatic rifles, Nazi and neo-Nazi symbols (such as the swastika, Odal rune, Black Sun, and Iron Cross), the Valknut, Confederate battle flags, Deus Vult crosses, flags and other symbols of various past and present anti-Muslim and antisemitic groups.[18][8][9][19][20][21][22] Within the Charlottesville area, the rally is often known as A12[23] or 8/12.[24] The organizers' stated goals included unifying the American white nationalist movement[11] and opposing the removal of the statue of Robert E. Lee from Charlottesville's Lee Park.[21][25]

Addressed completely in the clip. ANd in Trump's speech on the issue.

Yet here you are, asking the question, like you don't know that answer.

YOu are a vile liar.

YOu are a vile liar.

You are correct

You know that. I know that. Hell, FUCKING ALANG, knows that, but he is just purposefully putting race baiting shit out there, hoping to trick the unwary into believe that, with so much smoke, there must be a fire.

He is a vile, vicious and utterly dishonest propaganda troll.

YOu are a vile liar.

You all can deny the facts but they are what they are and nothing the video or Trump can spin can change that. Reality sucks, huh?

Forum List

Back