Paris - the leftist vision for this country

Paris the most visited city in the world has had a problem with pissing in the streets forever and urinals are are nothing new. But thanks for the garbage propaganda. Fox Rush etc etc propaganda dupes are the are the laughing stock and horror of the rest of the world. But thanks for Wrecking the Mideast for no reason and World finances AGAIN.

I love it when the batshit insane DEFEND the vision rather than trying to distance themselves from it.

Just shows who to not vote for in the mid terms.
Defend WHAT? LOL. We like facts and reality, super duper.

Defend the vision laid out in the video. The perfect multicultural shithole mess.
The Muslims are all in the suburbs, super duper, and everything you know is b******* propaganda.

Good. They deserve it for being one of the most selfish, spoiled, cowardly, phony, American-backstabbing Western cultures of all time. They should knock over the Eiffel tower (which I find butt-ugly) on its side so it's pointing at Germany, to remind them of who they surrendered to. I remember in the '80s France wouldn't let our bombers fly over their country to do a much-needed bombing on Gaddafi, who was the
Screw you and the phony propaganda you rode in on. Your stupid party first GOP wrecked the Versailles treaty and the League of Nations, destroyed the world economy in 1929, bringing militarists in Germany and and Japan, isolationism that allowed them to run wild until they finally attacked us. You silent majority idiots, now loudmouth dupes, have been a disaster forever.

You're a dumb ass. Wilson rejected a Bi-Partisan compromise because he was a petulant child and wanted it HIS way or NO way.
Sure they only had to go back and start negotiations all over again. Great idea, Dupe.

Wilson should have accepted the BI-PARTISAN compromise.

Kat, can you combine this thread with the other one in Politics or that one with this one. Same subject.

Good. They deserve it for being one of the most selfish, spoiled, cowardly, phony, American-backstabbing Western cultures of all time. They should knock over the Eiffel tower (which I find butt-ugly) on its side so it's pointing at Germany, to remind them of who they surrendered to. I remember in the '80s France wouldn't let our bombers fly over their country to do a much-needed bombing on Gaddafi, who was the
Screw you and the phony propaganda you rode in on. Your stupid party first GOP wrecked the Versailles treaty and the League of Nations, destroyed the world economy in 1929, bringing militarists in Germany and and Japan, isolationism that allowed them to run wild until they finally attacked us. You silent majority idiots, now loudmouth dupes, have been a disaster forever.

You're a dumb ass. Wilson rejected a Bi-Partisan compromise because he was a petulant child and wanted it HIS way or NO way.
Sure they only had to go back and start negotiations all over again. Great idea, Dupe.

Another small minded ridiculous party first GOP disaster...

Don't worry, the rich on the left are fine. That, when you really think about it, is all they care about.

How is that wrong?
Of course Rich Democrats want to raise their own taxes and invest in America. You are a brainwashed functional moron like all GOP voters now.

The GOP fos as always... As always those tax cuts were mainly on the rich... That's why we have a flat tax system now, with the GOP rich laughing all the way to the bank and the rest and the country going to hell...

Don't worry, the rich on the left are fine. That, when you really think about it, is all they care about.

How is that wrong?
Of course Rich Democrats want to raise their own taxes and invest in America. You are a brainwashed functional moron like all GOP voters now.

We have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and it just keeps getting worse... It won't change until the Democrats get total control, 60 votes in the Senate, for 4 years. Last time was under LBJ for crying out loud...

How is that wrong?

We have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and it just keeps getting worse... It won't change until the Democrats get total control, 60 votes in the Senate, for 4 years.

Well that's true...ya got to get a job first....dumbass.

How is that wrong?

The GOP fos as always... As always those tax cuts were mainly on the rich... That's why we have a flat tax system now, with the GOP rich laughing all the way to the bank and the rest and the country going to hell...

Maybe you should have watched the video to understand my point.

How is that wrong?

We have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and it just keeps getting worse... It won't change until the Democrats get total control, 60 votes in the Senate, for 4 years. Last time was under LBJ for crying out loud...

So what are the Commies going to do if they have 60 votes in the Senate? Oh, they'll raise taxes. That will slow down the economy and have wealthy people leaving the country.

It won't help the working man either. It would only give government more money to spend.

Sad, ain't it? City of piss...instead of lights.

Not all of it. Once upon a time it was truly horrible, but they cleaned it up. Of course there are certain places that are still pretty awful.

How is that wrong?

So what are the Commies going to do if they have 60 votes in the Senate? Oh, they'll raise taxes. That will slow down the economy and have wealthy people leaving the country.

It won't help the working man either. It would only give government more money to spend.

We are the only country with a flat tax for a reason. Is only good for the rich and ruins the non rich and the country, obviously, except in ignorant dupe world. Cutting taxes on the non rich raising them on the bloated rich and crony Giant corporations, training programs to get people good jobs for people like you dumbass, that we can't afford at the moment and for the last 35 years our infrastructure is falling apart pipes are unhealthy. That is what happens when you cut infrastructure investment and and every other investment in people and the country by fifty percent like the Republicans did. Wake up! We have 6 million or so good jobs going begging because we don't train our workers, as well as screwing them everyday. Republicans do nothing but cut taxes and f*** over regular people. You stupid brain washed twit LOL. Should end the propaganda machine too. Absolute garbage, at least in primetime. All they need is 7 minutes of debate and they look like jackasses
Which they are.

Any argument at all or do you just repeat that?

How is that wrong?

We have the worst inequality and upward Mobility in our history and it just keeps getting worse... It won't change until the Democrats get total control, 60 votes in the Senate, for 4 years.

Well that's true...ya got to get a job first....dumbass.

I am not getting a job, super duper as I've told you I am happily retired thank you very much. You dupes Think so selfishly you believe people are in politics only for themselves. So short-sighted and gets You Hell In The End. Some people think about the good of the country instead of being total doops of the greedy idiot Rich GOP.

How is that wrong?

Maybe you should have watched the video to understand my point.

I watched it -it was crap and meant nothing the average tax cut of $1,800 when all of it went to our bloated rich d u h, dupe.
Doesn't it bother you that you're always wrong, that's what happens when you r a dupe.

How about those Browns? Mayfield has looked good... Taylor I know as a Bills fan that he is limited. I I wouldn't trade Josh Allen for anybody talk about a cannon... Could be another mad bomber Like LaMonica.

Last edited:
Paris is not a bad dream to have by the way. The GOP Dupe problem is that it is nothing like you are brainwashed to think it is. France is always rated number one quality of life. They support Family Farms that make great food and of course like every developed country but us has$12 minimum wage at least Healthcare daycare paid parental paid parental leave 6 week vacation at least Plus 5 more vacation days than we have national holidays, very very cheap college and training, great infrastructure Etc etc. The only reason we don't is GOP propaganda.
And I'm thinking of going there to teach English. Our country is a little crazy these days....

Forum List

Back