Paris - the leftist vision for this country

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Paris, once an iconic city has been ruined by leftists. To quote Trump "Paris is no longer Paris". It's literally covered in shit now:

This is the American future that the leftists have in mind for us. Third world immigration is working great for them.

Paris is a place I wouldn't mind living. But for redneck trailer trash it is too upscale for them.

Paris is a place I wouldn't mind living. But for redneck trailer trash it is too upscale for them.

Back when shit wasn't on the street, before the 3rd world trash took rapefuge - sure.

After the leftist transformation - no.

100% correct about Paris, but why not include the rest of Europe?

It's all doomed in the same way.

:dunno:

2RO53G3.jpg

Paris, once an iconic city has been ruined by leftists. To quote Trump "Paris is no longer Paris". It's literally covered in shit now:

This is the American future that the leftists have in mind for us. Third world immigration is working great for them.

And how is this different from S.F. ?

And how is this different from S.F. ?

I can see your point:

This also is the vision...

Don't worry, the rich on the left are fine. That, when you really think about it, is all they care about.

How is that wrong?

Jim killed himself with all the drugs he took and his flat out weirdness. Loved his music, but that dude was totally fucked up.

It does seem strange that people would migrate to a country they prefer and then not integrate into that society..

Forum List

Back