Paris - the leftist vision for this country

Let a bunch of Illegals flood into your country, After all they are just Dreamers. What could possibly go wrong?

Lets ask a lady on the street.

"Hi what your name?"

"Molly Tibbetts."

"Well Molly what do you think about illegal immigration?"

"Well I believe in diversity and we should allow anybody to come here that wants to."

"Well fine Molly. Good luck with that. Looks like you are going jogging. Have fun."

Paris is a beautiful city. It's one of my favorite in the world.

I quite enjoyed my several stays in and around Paris, but that was twelve years ago. I'm heading back that way in the spring of '19. I trust it will be much as I remember it.

Greg

It does seem strange that people would migrate to a country they prefer and then not integrate into that society..

Well, some people migrate not because they want to, but because they feel they have to.

Some people go for the money.

But how many Americans in America "integrate" into society? I don't mean people of "foreign" persuasion, I mean people who consider themselves American and nothing else, yet don't really mingle too much with others except maybe a small group?

Paris is a beautiful city. It's one of my favorite in the world.

I quite enjoyed my several stays in and around Paris, but that was twelve years ago. I'm heading back that way in the spring of '19. I trust it will be much as I remember it.

Greg
There are more bicycles and pedestrian walkways. More people are more willing, even eager, to speak English. Spring is a nice time.

Good. They deserve it for being one of the most selfish, spoiled, cowardly, phony, American-backstabbing Western cultures of all time. They should knock over the Eiffel tower (which I find butt-ugly) on its side so it's pointing at Germany, to remind them of who they surrendered to. I remember in the '80s France wouldn't let our bombers fly over their country to do a much-needed bombing on Gaddafi, who was the

Paris the most visited city in the world has had a problem with pissing in the streets forever and urinals are are nothing new. But thanks for the garbage propaganda. Fox Rush etc etc propaganda dupes are the are the laughing stock and horror of the rest of the world. But thanks for Wrecking the Mideast for no reason and World finances AGAIN.

Good. They deserve it for being one of the most selfish, spoiled, cowardly, phony, American-backstabbing Western cultures of all time. They should knock over the Eiffel tower (which I find butt-ugly) on its side so it's pointing at Germany, to remind them of who they surrendered to. I remember in the '80s France wouldn't let our bombers fly over their country to do a much-needed bombing on Gaddafi, who was the
Screw you and the phony propaganda you rode in on. Your stupid party first GOP wrecked the Versailles treaty and the League of Nations, destroyed the world economy in 1929, bringing militarists in Germany and and Japan, isolationism that allowed them to run wild until they finally attacked us. You silent majority idiots, now loudmouth dupes, have been a disaster forever.

Anglo Americans who hide behind the the channel and the the Atlantic and depend on the French to protect them, can shove it up their ass LOL.

Paris the most visited city in the world has had a problem with pissing in the streets forever and urinals are are nothing new. But thanks for the garbage propaganda. Fox Rush etc etc propaganda dupes are the are the laughing stock and horror of the rest of the world. But thanks for Wrecking the Mideast for no reason and World finances AGAIN.

I love it when the batshit insane DEFEND the vision rather than trying to distance themselves from it.

Just shows who to not vote for in the mid terms.

Anglo Americans who hide behind the the channel and the the Atlantic and depend on the French to protect them, can shove it up their ass LOL.
We should have listened to the French in 2003 Iraq. Great job.

I love it when the batshit insane DEFEND the vision rather than trying to distance themselves from it.

Defend WHAT? LOL. We like facts and reality, super duper.

Defend the vision laid out in the video. The perfect multicultural shithole mess.

Screw you and the phony propaganda you rode in on. Your stupid party first GOP wrecked the Versailles treaty and the League of Nations, destroyed the world economy in 1929, bringing militarists in Germany and and Japan, isolationism that allowed them to run wild until they finally attacked us. You silent majority idiots, now loudmouth dupes, have been a disaster forever.

You're a dumb ass. Wilson rejected a Bi-Partisan compromise because he was a petulant child and wanted it HIS way or NO way.

Defend the vision laid out in the video. The perfect multicultural shithole mess.
The Muslims who are from old colonies or harmless refugees from GOP disasters are concentrated in the suburbs, and Gangland drug war Chicago has more deaths in one night than Muslim Paris forever . Take a break stupid.

You're a dumb ass. Wilson rejected a Bi-Partisan compromise because he was a petulant child and wanted it HIS way or NO way.
Sure they only had to go back and start negotiations all over again. Great idea, Dupe.

Forum List

Back