Netherlands Prosecuting Man for Insulting Turkish President Erdogan

If the left wants an example of tyranny, this is it.

It's not Trump ranting and raving about the press.
The left are fine with his prosecution. Islam must be defended.

I still can't wrap my head around the connection between progressives and radical Islam.

A tough intellectual nut to crack indeed. Best educated guess? In much the same way as the Democratic party has exploited African American struggle in the United States for political currency, so too are the Democrats seeking to exploit Islam as an anti-American tradition, anti-Constitution, and anti-Christian cultural weapon. What the ideologically brainwashed American Left plans to do with Muslims--or rather how it plans to survive Islam--should Islamic political ideology ever take prevalent hold here, stateside, I cannot guess. Postmodernism and Islamic religious-political philosophies are compatible only on paper and in the academic mind. In person? I can think of no two ideologies more incompatible on every strata of their belief systems.

I still can't wrap my head around the connection between progressives and radical Islam.

A tough intellectual nut to crack indeed. Best educated guess? In much the same way as the Democratic party has exploited African American struggle in the United States for political currency, so too are the Democrats seeking to exploit Islam as an anti-American tradition, anti-Constitution, and anti-Christian cultural weapon. What the ideologically brainwashed American Left plans to do with Muslims--or rather how it plans to survive Islam--should Islamic political ideology ever take prevalent hold here, stateside, I cannot guess. Postmodernism and Islamic religious-political philosophies are compatible only on paper and in the academic mind. In person? I can think of no two ideologies more incompatible on every strata of their belief systems.

There is one thing they have in common, unwavering, unquestioning obedience to the State, as long as the State is the one they want.

The Netherlands doesn't have Freedom of Speech.
Eventually enough Islamist will be elected into office in the Netherlands and
they will start imposing Sharia Laws.
Left Wingers are DUMB.

muslims-violence.jpg

That is easy, they hate the same people.

That is easy, they hate the same people.
Yep. Both are anti Western Civilization.

Forum List

Back