Parents should not tamper with gender identity of children

Father Desperately Battling for Custody of 6-Year Old After Mother Claims Child Is Transgender

This bitch is sick. A little boy who is in a tug of war with divorcing parents has now been declared to have gender dysphoria.
So the answer is to ignore his biology and yank him away from his dad into the twisted arms of a screwball mother?

Transgender or Trans-agenda?

Jo

This is where the dark, razor edged sword of radical Leftism cuts out of the ideologue's mind and into a child's psyche or body. The Radical Left is hunting our children and few parents out there seem to be doing much to fight back. To hell with adults who abuse their children in this way. Toss them off a tall Mack truck doing a buck fifty for the witches and warlocks they are--the freak trans agenda creeps.

Father Desperately Battling for Custody of 6-Year Old After Mother Claims Child Is Transgender

This bitch is sick. A little boy who is in a tug of war with divorcing parents has now been declared to have gender dysphoria.
So the answer is to ignore his biology and yank him away from his dad into the twisted arms of a screwball mother?

Transgender or Trans-agenda?

Jo

This is where the dark, razor edged sword of radical Leftism cuts out of the ideologue's mind and into a child's psyche or body. The Radical Left is hunting our children and few parents out there seem to be doing much to fight back. To hell with adults who abuse their children in this way. Toss them off a tall Mack truck doing a buck fifty for the witches and warlocks they are--the freak trans agenda creeps.

How is it that they seem to be dominating the public school curriculum? My grandson was attending school in a system that offered what they insidiously referred to as health education. Turns out it was nothing more than an excuse to force feed concepts of gender dysphoria to Young minds almost as if they realized their failure to procreate necessitates other ways of reproducing themselves.

I would gladly take one of them dip them in honey and strap them down in the Savage path of ravenous army ants should I ever catch them red-handed trying to teach my grandson any of that complete bullshit garbage

Jo

The child should be given to the Father and the idiot Mother locked up in jail. ... :cool:

You can almost picture of the bitch doing this just for the sake of spite.

Jo

At the very best, what we have here is a mother who hates her child's father more than she loves her child, to the point that she is willing to do unspeakable harm to the child, in order to spite the child's father. That is the most benign possible spin on this story.

Forum List

Back