Medical school professor says parents must implement gender ideology for babies: 'It... starts at birth'

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
It's a little scary to know there's professors out there like this corrupting our children with this woke/liberal crap.

Here's a sample of this nonsense:

A professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine who is involved in a LGBTQ+ "special interest group" claimed that parents must start including gender ideology in their families before a baby is born.

"This is my favorite topic," =Lauren T. Roth, a professor of pediatrics at Einstein and a physician in the division of academic general pediatrics at the Children’s Hospital at Montefiore, said. The doctor has specialized knowledge of transgender medical interventions on children diagnosed with dysphoria.

"Like, this is a normal thing. And we have to understand that gender is on a spectrum. There's not just men and women," she said. "Sometimes [a child's gender identity] matches the chromosomes or the genitals that they were born with, but sometimes it doesn't."

Now if that isn't full retard mode then I don't know what is. What I do know is this imbecile should be working in a fast food joint instead of being a professor at a college.

Looking at her picture shouts: Nutter!

Lauren-t-roth.jpg

I think it’s sad that none of you had the five minute attention span to actually read the article.

I think it’s sad that none of you had the five minute attention span to actually read the article.
Expecting the Right to care and consider content or context when they could do conspiracy cosplay about crazy eyes is sad. They're gone buddy. They've rowed away from shore and they ain't coming back. You can stop manning the lighthouse.

Do you know what you call the person who graduates at the bottom of their class in medical school? "Doctor".

Interesting.

I have known parents that would not allow their male children play with any sort of doll or anything that is seen as a "girl" toy.

Is that not basically what this person is talking about

Interesting.

I have known parents that would not allow their male children play with any sort of doll or anything that is seen as a "girl" toy.

Yes, it’s precisely what this person is talking about.

She’s saying that people enforce gender ideology on kids all the way down to their birth and we shouldn’t do that.

Disappointing but not surprising that Lysenkoism made its comeback in America.

Yes, it’s precisely what this person is talking about.

She’s saying that people enforce gender ideology on kids all the way down to their birth and we shouldn’t do that.
Perhaps she's mentally ill. Joseph Mengele was also a "doctor", but I wouldn't have recommended him if I was living back then.

Interesting.

I have never known a parent that treated their children the opposite of their biological sex.

It’s her medical opinion. Does that trigger you?
Nope. I disagree with her and I'm positive that many other "doctors" disagree with her as well as many other doctors agree with her. Does the fact that intelligent people disagree with her trigger you?

Forum List

Back