Medical school professor says parents must implement gender ideology for babies: 'It... starts at birth'

Speak for yourself. Children have become a strange obsession with the conservative right.

You guys have been whipped up into a frenzy for political purposes.

That’s what’s disturbing.

We're fighting you assholes harming them

You're fcking stupid and should probably be investigated

We're fighting you assholes harming them

You're fcking stupid and should probably be investigated
So there’s your double standard. Conservatives can raise their kids however they see fit.

The rest of us are being told what to do and investigated.

We are trying to help you morons.

The issue is these kids probably DON'T have gender dysphoria, they have other mental issues that the SJW left wants to force fit into being a tranny, or they are kids confused by asshole parents dressing boys up as girls and vice versa to be part of the new "in" thing for the left.

LOL, calling them pawns, when it's your side proposing to drug and mutilate them before the age of 18.
If you read the article, it’s about not enforcing anyone into anything. That’s your goal.

So there’s your double standard. Conservatives can raise their kids however they see fit.

The rest of us are being told what to do and investigated.

We are trying to help you morons.

I said leave our children alone. You obviously can't so therefore I have to presume you could never be trusted around them.... so pound sand

I read it. It's her opinion. I disagree with her opinion. Anything else?
Why?
On what medical or scientific basis do you disagree?

Maybe teaching children not to hate themselves because of their biology could be a healthy thing?

If you read the article, it’s about not enforcing anyone into anything. That’s your goal.

It sugarcoats the reality of all of this from the SJW side, forced acceptance and drugging and mutilating kids.

It sugarcoats the reality of all of this from the SJW side, forced acceptance and drugging and mutilating kids.
If you change the doctors words and their meaning, you’d actually have a point.

But that just makes you a dishonest liar.

If you change the doctors words and their meaning, you’d actually have a point.

But that just makes you a dishonest liar.

They can hide behind the word "gender affirming care" and say they just want to let the kids be kids, but it always will devolve into drugging and mutilation if a stop isn't put to it.

Forum List

Back