Medical school professor says parents must implement gender ideology for babies: 'It... starts at birth'

They can hide behind the word "gender affirming care" and say they just want to let the kids be kids, but it always will devolve into drugging and mutilation if a stop isn't put to it.

Do you actually believe this story?

They can hide behind the word "gender affirming care" and say they just want to let the kids be kids, but it always will devolve into drugging and mutilation if a stop isn't put to it.
That’s simply untrue and a massive distortion of the reality which you know nothing about.

Everything you know about this comes from conservative media. Think about that.

It's a little scary to know there's professors out there like this corrupting our children with this woke/liberal crap.

Here's a sample of this nonsense:

Now if that isn't full retard mode then I don't know what is. What I do know is this imbecile should be working in a fast food joint instead of being a professor at a college.

Notice the 'professor' referred to 'gender' not sex. They are trying to redefine the word 'gender' to fit their homosexual fantasies.

Yes, it’s precisely what this person is talking about.

She’s saying that people enforce gender ideology on kids all the way down to their birth and we shouldn’t do that.
So, if a baby has a penis one should not 'enforce' maleness on the kid? Are you crazy?

It's a little scary to know there's professors out there like this corrupting our children with this woke/liberal crap.

Here's a sample of this nonsense:

Now if that isn't full retard mode then I don't know what is. What I do know is this imbecile should be working in a fast food joint instead of being a professor at a college.

The next time she attempts to sexually harm a child, the parents or her coworkers need to file a police report.

Weren't you ever 15? Could you have been pushed?
Meaning could the loony tunes woke mob of teachers, doctors, screwy parents or whoever talk me into cutting my penis off?

Of course not

But many kids are falling into that trap

Meaning could the loony tunes woke mob of teachers, doctors, screwy parents or whoever talk me into cutting my penis off?

Of course not

But many kids are falling into that trap
Don't forget the loony 'mental health professionals' they are looniest of all and probably most responsible for this child mutilation.

That’s simply untrue and a massive distortion of the reality which you know nothing about.

Everything YOU know comes from the liberal media. So what?

So there’s your double standard. Conservatives can raise their kids however they see fit.

The rest of us are being told what to do and investigated.

We are trying to help you morons.
=> Stay away from my kids.

STAY AWAY.

I don't give a damn what your excuse is.

You stupid fucktard, I'm in Hollywood 50% of the time, which is the gender bending capital of the universe. There's more chicks with dicks in Hollywood than there is in San Francisco.

You stupid fucking leftards are great at slinging bullshit, but you SUCK when it comes to reality.

Forum List

Back