Parents lose custody of daughter for opposing transgender medical treatments

Well that was fast. Glad to see everybody get their wish early without having to wait a year until the kid was 18. Kid wins because he'll never have to see the parents that hated him again, parents win because they forever lost a son that they hated, and grandparents win because they are good people and get stay in the life of their grandson.
Annnnnnd a precedent was set where if parents don't play along with the LGBT cult to butcher their child in a sex fantasy game of Frankenstein, said parents refusing to enable mental illness in their children will lose custody of them.

There is no son. There is no grandson. There is only mentally ill daughter and mentally ill granddaughter.

GREAT legal precedent to set.
Well lucky for the kid and you neither you nor the parents of this kid will ever have to worry about anything having to do with him again :thup:

And that will eventually do more damage to that child, but you could care less.
Nah the kid gets to live with his grandparents that love him, and escapes a living situation so toxic that it led to an emancipation lawsuit. He could have waited a year to bolt since he was almost 18 but instead he gained a year to live as himself.
So you think a child under the age of eighteen should be able major life decisions. So if a child wants to get drunk, you gonna agree with him?
Well of course he is. How else do you go about destroying the family by not allowing kids to do exactly what they want?

And then he/she embarks on a chosen lifestyle that will be filled with disappointments because no matter how much progressives cry about it a large part of our society will never accept it. The best he/she can hope for is that the laws are respected, because that lifestyle will never be.
He’ll be fine. You sound like you have a lot of suppressed anger though. :itsok:
Don't worry about me. I wish your bullshit was suppressed though.
Yes your type has always felt that way throughout history
What is my type you shit spouting loser? Try saying something that actually means something.
Homophobes, bigots, racists... lots of other names. You know, the “large part of society that will never accept it” you were talking about.
Thinking you are the opposite sex, is a mental disorder. They need help, not you telling them they are normal. If you are an adult, then you can do as you please. A child not so much.

Annnnnnd a precedent was set where if parents don't play along with the LGBT cult to butcher their child in a sex fantasy game of Frankenstein, said parents refusing to enable mental illness in their children will lose custody of them.

There is no son. There is no grandson. There is only mentally ill daughter and mentally ill granddaughter.

GREAT legal precedent to set.
Well lucky for the kid and you neither you nor the parents of this kid will ever have to worry about anything having to do with him again :thup:

Nah the kid gets to live with his grandparents that love him, and escapes a living situation so toxic that it led to an emancipation lawsuit. He could have waited a year to bolt since he was almost 18 but instead he gained a year to live as himself.
So you think a child under the age of eighteen should be able major life decisions. So if a child wants to get drunk, you gonna agree with him?
I’ll tell you what Einstein, pull up a link to anytime a child sued for emancipation and won because they weren’t allowed to get drunk. I’ll be happy to have that conversation with you if you can.
Oh, but making a decision that can alter you for life while being a child, shouldn't be able to happen. If he changes his mind in a couple years, I hope he sues the government for millions, and the judge that made the decision goes to jail.

He’ll be fine. You sound like you have a lot of suppressed anger though. :itsok:
What is my type you shit spouting loser? Try saying something that actually means something.
Homophobes, bigots, racists... lots of other names. You know, the “large part of society that will never accept it” you were talking about.
Thinking you are the opposite sex, is a mental disorder. They need help, not you telling them they are normal. If you are an adult, then you can do as you please. A child not so much.
Wow you should have been the abusive parents’ attorney! :laugh:

I’ll tell you what Einstein, pull up a link to anytime a child sued for emancipation and won because they weren’t allowed to get drunk. I’ll be happy to have that conversation with you if you can.
Oh, but making a decision that can alter you for life while being a child, shouldn't be able to happen. If he changes his mind in a couple years, I hope he sues the government for millions, and the judge that made the decision goes to jail.
Yeah, that’s how law works :lmao:

I would not let my son make a life changing decision as a child. At eighteen he can do as he pleases, not till then.

I would not let my son make a life changing decision as a child. At eighteen he can do as he pleases, not till then.
I helped raise two heterosexual boys, what did I do wrong?

I helped raise two heterosexual boys, what did I do wrong?
I raised one on my own.

I’m sure that’s how it is and they’re happy to be rid of the shitty parents

I'm sure the parents are more thsn happy to have it of IT as well. No more college bills. No need to save for ITs wedding. Seems to me the parents got plenty out of this.
Yep it’s a win for everybody. Too bad the larents forced it into court instead of just letting it happen. Best of luck to the son and his grandparents.

Yep it’s a win for everybody. Too bad the larents forced it into court instead of just letting it happen. Best of luck to the son and his grandparents.

Gotta take it to court so if/when IT shows back up on the doorstep it can be legally kicked to the curb.
I doubt the boy ever goes back to his deadbeat parents ever again

Gotta take it to court so if/when IT shows back up on the doorstep it can be legally kicked to the curb.
I doubt the boy ever goes back to his deadbeat parents ever again
What boy? The story is about a girl with mental delusions brainwashed by the LGBT cult. And a precedent set for removing custody from parents who refuse to participate in drugging their child with hormones the FDA has NOT approved for such use. ie: removal of custody for refusing to participate in child abuse of their child.

We ain't seen the last of this.

Forum List

Back