If You Want To Stop School Shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I you want to stop school shootings, let the Conservatives have back the control over the school system.

If you liberals really cared about the kids you would realize how much your ways are hurting them.

The NRA wants to give out the T & P NOW before your kids die in schools by AR-15's.
We hope they die in a quick Bloody Fashion...MAGA! The NRA does this, with useless AR-15's for one.

MAGA.. The NRA wants 100% American Shooters to use AR-15's for school fun.

• Banned
I still remember how your liberal interacial bussing program destroyed my beautiful suburban elementary school in the 70's

Last edited:
I you want to stop school shootings, let the Conservatives have back the control over the school system.

If you liberals really cared about the kids you would realize how much your ways are hurting them.

They have to turn them into unthinking drones in order to deceive them (better).

Lobby your state Reps for a comprehensive Mental Health system?

The Mentally ill can have guns, the NRA made sure they can.

As the shooters records after shows before shootings, most Gun Nutters have mental issues as they shot up places and our schools.

• Banned
6654930_MARKLENO_722x406_2045579124.jpg

• Banned
Liberals want Boys and Girls to use the same school bathroom

As the shooters records after shows before shootings, most Gun Nutters have mental issues as they shot up places and our schools.
Liberal influence is fueling the "mental issues"

Mental illness refers to a wide range of mental health conditions — disorders that affect your mood, thinking and behavior. Examples of mental illness include depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders and addictive behaviors. Many people have mental health concerns from time to time

www.google.com/search?q=define+mental+illlness&oq=define+mental+illlness&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.9811j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Should an eating disorder disqualify a person from having a gun? Should sex addicts be disqualified from having guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back