Parents lose custody of daughter for opposing transgender medical treatments

It is just another way to tear down this society. When you shame parents you shame the family. Family is the enemy of the Left, it is more than obvious, and this reinforces it.
It's more than that, it's requiring parents to PERFORM child abuse OR THEY LOSE THEIR KIDS. It's a bit more proximally-insidious than mere "just another way to tear down society". This is a legal-requirement to ABUSE CHILDREN or else!

Parents of a 17-year-old girl lost custody of their daughter for opposing her wish for transgender medical treatments.
Parents Lose Custody of Daughter for Opposing Transgender Medical Treatments
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only irony will be when it eats the leftist themselves. Since most f them will see this as well deserved but never fear your turns are coming even if not in the exact manner.

The parents and student should have the recommendation to seek spiritual healing treatment and counseling to resolve the conflicts first. When the family is at peace, and agree what is going on spiritually, the right decisions can be made in the spirit of truth and agreement.

The govt should not step into a family conflict and make decisions for the family.

This is a spiritual matter, and can be resolved with spiritual counseling. The govt should remain neutral and require counseling to ensure that all citizens beliefs are respected, nobody is endangered or abused by bullying, and that a licensed counselor chosen by the family works with them on an agreed plan, to make sure nobody is being coerced or abused especially not the student.

Otherwise this is like cult abuse, and it's not clear which side is being coercive or abusive. If the student is truly a spiritual female in a male body, then the student alone can decide that with counseling. But if the student is mentally or demonically oppressed and this is not a natural condition, this can be healed with spiritual therapy again by voluntary choice of the student. A trained experienced spiritual counselor such as Dr. Judith MacNutt can work with such persons to determine if they are taking the right spiritual path for themselves, or if they are being abused or coerced and it isn't natural for them. That's what the state should require to protect the student, either way, but can't dictate what that spiritual path or identity is for anyone.

Does ANYONE care that this sets a precedent in law for future removal of children from homes because the parents won't agree to drug or butcher their children as the LGBT cult requires now? For FUCK'S SAKE.

Dear Silhouette and Lastamender
This case reminds me of the controversy in Terri Schiavo's death where the court stepped in and made a decision for the family who were in conflict over spiritual beliefs.

The govt has no authority to take sides and make such a decision by endorsing one person's beliefs over another.

To remain neutral the govt should require mediation and consensus by conflict resolution and trained counselors experienced in resolving similar conflicts.

When it is the right spiritual decision, the family can reach an agreement, and will respect each other's beliefs and solve this without getting govt involved.

The family needs healing, and then the decisions will come naturally. Not like this.

If they can't resolve their issues, they need and deserve help from experienced counselors trained to handle this level of spiritual conflict.

That healing process helps LGBT people whether they come out gay straight transgender or heterosexual/cisgender. Everyone should have equal access to get this level of help with counseling therapy and healing, which cures both the causes in the mind body and spirit as well as healing the relationships between people as part of the process.

Surgery and chemical hormones don't address the spiritual healing and cure internally which all people benefit from regardless of their beliefs or identity.

The govt cannot force people to undergo this type and depth of therapy and counseling, but cannot prohibit parents from seeking it for themselves and family either!

Nah the kid gets to live with his grandparents that love him, and escapes a living situation so toxic that it led to an emancipation lawsuit. He could have waited a year to bolt since he was almost 18 but instead he gained a year to live as himself.

And then he/she embarks on a chosen lifestyle that will be filled with disappointments because no matter how much progressives cry about it a large part of our society will never accept it. The best he/she can hope for is that the laws are respected, because that lifestyle will never be.
He’ll be fine. You sound like you have a lot of suppressed anger though. :itsok:
Don't worry about me. I wish your bullshit was suppressed though.
Yes your type has always felt that way throughout history
What is my type you shit spouting loser? Try saying something that actually means something.
Homophobes, bigots, racists... lots of other names. You know, the “large part of society that will never accept it” you were talking about.

And then he/she embarks on a chosen lifestyle that will be filled with disappointments because no matter how much progressives cry about it a large part of our society will never accept it. The best he/she can hope for is that the laws are respected, because that lifestyle will never be.
He’ll be fine. You sound like you have a lot of suppressed anger though. :itsok:
Don't worry about me. I wish your bullshit was suppressed though.
Yes your type has always felt that way throughout history
What is my type you shit spouting loser? Try saying something that actually means something.
Homophobes, bigots, racists... lots of other names. You know, the “large part of society that will never accept it” you were talking about.
Manipulators, crybabies, and progressives will always be the minority.

If I were her parent, I would hsve willingly given up the custody on one condition - she never has any contact with me or my wife ever again.

The grandparents would have been told that if they took her in, the same went for them.

If I were her parent, I would hsve willingly given up the custody on one condition - she never has any contact with me or my wife ever again.

The grandparents would have been told that if they took her in, the same went for them.
I’m sure that’s how it is and they’re happy to be rid of the shitty parents :thup:
Maybe you should see how many 3 year old's are unhappy with their parents, and we will take them away from their parents too.

I’m sure that’s how it is and they’re happy to be rid of the shitty parents :thup:
Maybe you should see how many 3 year old's are unhappy with their parents, and we will take them away from their parents too.
You think a 3 year old is the same as a 17 year old? :cuckoo:

Do you think a 17year old is mature?

Enough to win a lawsuit against abusive parents :thup:

Hmmmmm.....so, to you....17 years old is the same as 3 years old?

He/she did not win it, attorneys did, moron.

More than a 3 year old (more than the orange cheeto, too).

Hmmmmm.....so, to you....17 years old is the same as 3 years old?
No I think most parents know more about their own children than anyone. Whether they are 3 or 17.

He/she did not win it, attorneys did, moron.
:itsok:

Well that was fast. Glad to see everybody get their wish early without having to wait a year until the kid was 18. Kid wins because he'll never have to see the parents that hated him again, parents win because they forever lost a son that they hated, and grandparents win because they are good people and get stay in the life of their grandson.
Annnnnnd a precedent was set where if parents don't play along with the LGBT cult to butcher their child in a sex fantasy game of Frankenstein, said parents refusing to enable mental illness in their children will lose custody of them.

There is no son. There is no grandson. There is only mentally ill daughter and mentally ill granddaughter.

GREAT legal precedent to set.
Well lucky for the kid and you neither you nor the parents of this kid will ever have to worry about anything having to do with him again :thup:

And that will eventually do more damage to that child, but you could care less.
Nah the kid gets to live with his grandparents that love him, and escapes a living situation so toxic that it led to an emancipation lawsuit. He could have waited a year to bolt since he was almost 18 but instead he gained a year to live as himself.
So you think a child under the age of eighteen should be able major life decisions. So if a child wants to get drunk, you gonna agree with him?

Well that was fast. Glad to see everybody get their wish early without having to wait a year until the kid was 18. Kid wins because he'll never have to see the parents that hated him again, parents win because they forever lost a son that they hated, and grandparents win because they are good people and get stay in the life of their grandson.
Annnnnnd a precedent was set where if parents don't play along with the LGBT cult to butcher their child in a sex fantasy game of Frankenstein, said parents refusing to enable mental illness in their children will lose custody of them.

There is no son. There is no grandson. There is only mentally ill daughter and mentally ill granddaughter.

GREAT legal precedent to set.
Well lucky for the kid and you neither you nor the parents of this kid will ever have to worry about anything having to do with him again :thup:

And that will eventually do more damage to that child, but you could care less.
So you think a child under the age of eighteen should be able major life decisions. So if a child wants to get drunk, you gonna agree with him?
I’ll tell you what Einstein, pull up a link to anytime a child sued for emancipation and won because they weren’t allowed to get drunk. I’ll be happy to have that conversation with you if you can.

Forum List

Back