Panthers will win it all!

Panthers or Broncos?

• Panthers

• Broncos

• I will be having my lobotomy that day...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ron Riveria was part of the 1985 Bears championship season, and was part of the Lovie Smith run when the Bears went to the Super Bowl, and now he is heading again to the Super Bowl, and will beat Manning and the Broncos!

Cam Newton is a monster of a QB, and that defense is going to enjoy Manning.

I smell a blowout!

I smell a steaming bag of dog shit. Piss on the Panthers and that ass clown Newton.

Still stinging from last week's humiliation? Still underestimating the Panthers? Remember being pissed because I correctly called the Minnesota and Carolina game against Seattle? Just to let you know Dynasty is a cancelled TV show.

Humiliation? Ya think? Duh! Nothing gets by you does it. :lol: Worst 2 qtrs of football I have ever seen. The 3rd and 4 th were interesting and noble and everything considering everyone watching knew there would never have been enough time to make one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history. Still my Hawks stood tall and proud as they should have after the way they played in the first half. At least we didn't roll over and offer up our asses like the Cardinals did.

The first half was great football. I enjoyed it immensely.

So the Panthers are 17-1 and really haven't played a good team yet.

Ron Riveria was part of the 1985 Bears championship season, and was part of the Lovie Smith run when the Bears went to the Super Bowl, and now he is heading again to the Super Bowl, and will beat Manning and the Broncos!

I smell a blowout!

I smell a steaming bag of dog shit. Piss on the Panthers and that ass clown Newton.

Still stinging from last week's humiliation? Still underestimating the Panthers? Remember being pissed because I correctly called the Minnesota and Carolina game against Seattle? Just to let you know Dynasty is a cancelled TV show.

Humiliation? Ya think? Duh! Nothing gets by you does it. :lol: Worst 2 qtrs of football I have ever seen. The 3rd and 4 th were interesting and noble and everything considering everyone watching knew there would never have been enough time to make one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history. Still my Hawks stood tall and proud as they should have after the way they played in the first half. At least we didn't roll over and offer up our asses like the Cardinals did.

Seahags stood tall and proud after giving up 31 pts. in the first half and attempted to right their wrongs against a 2nd half Panthers team that laid off the pedal?.............surely, you jest..........stood tall an' proud........what an arrogant statement! You must be a big fan of Custer at the Little-Big Horn as he stumbled to his death with 20 Sioux arrows in his back........:lol:.......

I smell a blowout!

Seahags stood tall and proud after giving up 31 pts. in the first half and attempted to right their wrongs against a 2nd half Panthers team that laid off the pedal?.............surely, you jest..........stood tall an' proud........what an arrogant statement! You must be a big fan of Custer at the Little-Big Horn as he stumbled to his death with 20 Sioux arrows in his back........:lol:.......

i find it very strange and odd for someone who claims he does not hate the seahawks but always refers to them as seahags YET never calls the pats by their appropriate name the CHEATRIOTS.

I cant remember you ever ONCE calling them that even though it is the truth. which is very strange since other than pete the cheat,there is nothing dirty about their organization where with the cheats,they are dirty from top to bottom from the owner to the quarterback.

thats why I have lost respect for that troll zander who has his head up brady and belicheats asses.He runs off with his tail between his legs when he cant counter facts they are the biggest cheaters in the the history of sports since the black sox scandal and only comes back with one liners in defeat.

Plus the fact he is a hypocrite who hates hearing the truth they are cheaters the fact when i make a thread bashing the seahawks and pete carrol,he jumps in and pats me on the back.

But when I make one about the cheats and belicheat,he cant stand toe to toe in a debate and just throws insults when he is backed up against a corner.

Now I know you are nothing like that so just wondering,if you dont hate the hawks like you claim,why is it that you refer to them that way yet i never hear you calling the pats by their appropriate name the cheatriots?

just an observation of mine,nothing else.;)

oh and the fact that experts have all said they believe they are a dynasty are the SAME ones who predicted the same year the seahawks won the superbowl that they would be the team from the NFC to go to the superbowl and win it as well,the summer before the season began,like i said,i think they have just a little bit of credibility there.:D

I smell a blowout!

the seahawks at LEAST made it a game unlike the cardinals when they could easily have mailed it in and quit and gave up only losing by a touchdown against a 15-1 team no less. a pretty impressive feat.

while i used to be a big fan of them,this is a team i dont even like anymore because of that a hole coach pete the cheat who is even more scum than belicheat.

Unlike huggy,I have no dog in this.I dont even like them anymore which is why i did not watch that game.But again,i seriously doubt had that cheater carrol not thrown the game and given the ball to Lynch and they won,that you would be saying they are not a dynasty.

I smell a blowout!

indeed,the fact they had every reason in the world to quit and mail it in but hung in there and made a game of it with a chance to win it all in the end unlike the cardinals i find very impressive especially since it came against a 15-1 team with a very good defense no less.there is a reason why experts have called them a a dynasty.that is why the cards did not make it a game is they dont believe in themselves,that they can get over that hump yet obviously.

the hawks have a culture of belief they are never out of it obviously the way they never quit and battled back making a game of it when they had every reason to fold and give up like the cards did obviously.lol

I smell a blowout!

I get it that you don't like the hawks. That's cool. Not everyone is a fan of my team. Pretending that coming back 24 points, within a TD of a win with everything on the line for the Panthers to put up more points or stop the Seahawks from scoring is a foolish statement. If the Hawks had recovered the on side kick it would have been totally in the realm of the possibility of the Hawks winning the game.in spite of horrible O-Line play causing both of Wilson's ints in the first half.

Yes I am proud of the way the Seahawks sucked it up and stopped the Panthers from scoring and putting up 24 in the 3rd and 4th qtrs.

The whole team didn't play badly. The five players assigned to give Wilson a pocket to throw from let the team down in the first two periods. They corrected the mistakes they were making and the Hawks started to move the ball against one of the better defenses in the NFL.

The score by Stewart was allowed because two of our pro bowlers, Thomas and Wagner had on the short cleats and slipped in the bullshit turf and fell down. Normally those two are among the most reliable tacklers in the NFL. Consequently they both opted for the long cleats immediately after that play and Stewart and the other Panther running backs didn't have a single decent run for the rest of the game.

21 points caused by an unprepared O-Line and missed tackles on Stewart and were what killed the Hawks opportunity to win the game.

I totally credit the Panthers for taking advantage of the shitty field and the lack of dependability of our still young O-Line. They did not break any rules by offering up a field to play in that demanded the long cleats. Our O-Linemen and other key players were stupid not to recognize the quality of the footing before the game had started. It was foolish to ignore the advantage that gave to the Panthers who were prepared for the loose turf.

I believe that the Hawks are the better team if everything is equal on the field. Saying that the Panthers "just laid off the pedal" is ridiculous. What REALLY happened is that the Hawks came out in the second half prepared as were the Panthers earlier for the bad field. Good on Rivera for coming up with the trick field . It worked great until the Seahawks got wise and everyone was wearing the long cleats.

Unfortunately here in Seattle we don't have any way of preparing a "trick" field for our opponents. Like I said earlier there is no rule against it and Carroll should have made his players aware of the problems the loose turf presented.

As far as using the Cardinals as a gauge it is apples and oranges. Palmer threw 6 or 7 interceptions all on his own mostly without even being hit. THAT is what screwed AZ's chances. The Panthers didn't MAKE Palmer have such a shitty day. He just did and the results were obvious.

Darn it. Can't change my vote in here? I went all blonde for a sec and voted for the Bronco's and no way do I think they will win. :crybaby:

I smell a blowout!

Lots of excuses for the SeaClucks. The turf was bad! Wahhhhh! If it was on a better turf the Clucks would have won! Wahhhhhhhhh!

If the SeaClucks would have been home they would have won! Wahhhhh! I think they forgot they lost earlier at home to Carolina.

The Clucks played terrible and the Panthers kicked back in the second half. Had they kept the pedal to the metal the Cluckers would have lost by a huge margin.

They can blame whatever they like but they lost and lost big time. They were rolled, stomped and left for dead. They lost 7 games, not super anything material!

The dynasty that never was is gone.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda.

The reaction to cam newton is really interesting. I also am not a fan of hotdogging or showboating, and I have to honestly admit I had those feelings for cam and may have even been slightly racist because I think that the black rap music contributes to that kind of attitude. But even a old white fart has to give the devil his due. For instance compare cam to Johnny football. Cam wins, Johnny loses in more ways than one. Johnny is immature, cam apparently has his life together. Cam is unquestionably a leader and a winner. Yes winning cures a lot of ills, but I also have to understand that any person that is two generations separated from me might just do things differently and still have a winning formula. There are a whole bunch of em who talk the talk, but there aren't many who can walk the walk too, cam does.

I keep reminding myself it's only a game. Unlike tom Brady who just wants to dispatch any challenger like the alpha male of the herd, cam actually has fun doing what he is doing. Football is not a grind, it's a game. At the pinnacle of any sport you have to use anything that can give you an edge. Cams attitude and personality is apparently the glue that holds this team together and they exude not only a confidence but a happy face. They are not unlike the Seth curry golden state warriors who one has to ask, are they having fun because they are winning or are they winning because they are having fun. We might forget that cam is an unbelievable physical specimen, but their have been plenty of those who never made the cut. You know what, cam didn't do it the way I think I would have. He did it his way and he is a winner, and because of that he has earned my respect. And I even catch myself smiling at some of his antics and even begrudgingly admire the guy. I hope he wins.

I smell a blowout!

I get it that you don't like the hawks. That's cool. Not everyone is a fan of my team. Pretending that coming back 24 points, within a TD of a win with everything on the line for the Panthers to put up more points or stop the Seahawks from scoring is a foolish statement. If the Hawks had recovered the on side kick it would have been totally in the realm of the possibility of the Hawks winning the game.in spite of horrible O-Line play causing both of Wilson's ints in the first half.

Yes I am proud of the way the Seahawks sucked it up and stopped the Panthers from scoring and putting up 24 in the 3rd and 4th qtrs.

The whole team didn't play badly. The five players assigned to give Wilson a pocket to throw from let the team down in the first two periods. They corrected the mistakes they were making and the Hawks started to move the ball against one of the better defenses in the NFL.

The score by Stewart was allowed because two of our pro bowlers, Thomas and Wagner had on the short cleats and slipped in the bullshit turf and fell down. Normally those two are among the most reliable tacklers in the NFL. Consequently they both opted for the long cleats immediately after that play and Stewart and the other Panther running backs didn't have a single decent run for the rest of the game.

21 points caused by an unprepared O-Line and missed tackles on Stewart and were what killed the Hawks opportunity to win the game.

I totally credit the Panthers for taking advantage of the shitty field and the lack of dependability of our still young O-Line. They did not break any rules by offering up a field to play in that demanded the long cleats. Our O-Linemen and other key players were stupid not to recognize the quality of the footing before the game had started. It was foolish to ignore the advantage that gave to the Panthers who were prepared for the loose turf.

I believe that the Hawks are the better team if everything is equal on the field. Saying that the Panthers "just laid off the pedal" is ridiculous. What REALLY happened is that the Hawks came out in the second half prepared as were the Panthers earlier for the bad field. Good on Rivera for coming up with the trick field . It worked great until the Seahawks got wise and everyone was wearing the long cleats.

Unfortunately here in Seattle we don't have any way of preparing a "trick" field for our opponents. Like I said earlier there is no rule against it and Carroll should have made his players aware of the problems the loose turf presented.

As far as using the Cardinals as a gauge it is apples and oranges. Palmer threw 6 or 7 interceptions all on his own mostly without even being hit. THAT is what screwed AZ's chances. The Panthers didn't MAKE Palmer have such a shitty day. He just did and the results were obvious.

yes its obvious he doesnt like the hawks since the way he refers to them as seahags,what "I" cant figure out is why i NEVER hear him call the pats the cheatriots especially since like i said,they are far more dirty than your Hawks and it is the truth.

the only thing dirty about your Hawks is pete the cheat where with the pats,they are dirty all the way up from the top with robert kraft to the very bottom with liar shady brady. very strange.

yes its obvious he doesnt like the hawks since the way he refers to them as seahags,what "I" cant figure out is why i NEVER hear him call the pats the cheatriots especially since like i said,they are far more dirty than your Hawks and it is the truth.

the only thing dirty about your Hawks is pete the cheat where with the pats,they are dirty all the way up from the top with robert kraft to the very bottom with liar shady brady. very strange.

Seahags defense is as dirty as it gets, especially the secondary. How many Seahawk games do you have to see where the secondary has their arms out pleading innocent and their coach is already making a case for no flag when no flag has not been tossed! Thatz some lame shit, but it is, what it is..........
Belichick always finds a way to coach through numerous injuries during the season and win with Brady cause he is a HOF coach and Brady is a HOF Q-back and afterall, Pats are a dynasty as compared to a fledgling wannabe one, like the C-hags.
Enuff said.......case rested...........

I smell a blowout!

Lots of excuses for the SeaClucks. The turf was bad! Wahhhhh! If it was on a better turf the Clucks would have won! Wahhhhhhhhh!

If the SeaClucks would have been home they would have won! Wahhhhh! I think they forgot they lost earlier at home to Carolina.

The Clucks played terrible and the Panthers kicked back in the second half. Had they kept the pedal to the metal the Cluckers would have lost by a huge margin.

They can blame whatever they like but they lost and lost big time. They were rolled, stomped and left for dead. They lost 7 games, not super anything material!

Been away for the last week, but succintly put, "the dynasty that never was"...........very poetic, good stuff.........:clap:

Seahags defense is as dirty as it gets, especially the secondary. How many Seahawk games do you have to see where the secondary has their arms out pleading innocent and their coach is already making a case for no flag when no flag has not been tossed! Thatz some lame shit, but it is, what it is..........
Belichick always finds a way to coach through numerous injuries during the season and win with Brady cause he is a HOF coach and Brady is a HOF Q-back and afterall, Pats are a dynasty as compared to a fledgling wannabe one, like the C-hags.
Enuff said.......case rested...........

Only BECAUSE Brady came along and saved his ass from the toilet.Before Tom Brady came along,he was a loser,a nobody.:biggrin:

I always laugh when I hear ESPN and the rest of the LAMESTREAM media idiots when they call Belicheat the greatest coach ever in the game.:rolleyes:

Before Tom Brady came along and saved his ass from the toilet,he was a loser,a nobody. He was the coach of the cleveland browns for 5 years and only had WON winning season there.

His first year in NE when Brady was on the bench there he had another losing season. Tom Brady comes along and turns the organization around and now all of a sudden he is a great coach and in the HOF as well?:rolleyes::rofl::lmao:

I always wondered why ESPN when they say he is the greatest coach ever why they always leave out that little detail,they wont talk about that little pesky fact like my local radio sports station will and thats because if ESPN doesnt kiss his ass,he wont grant them interviews with his players is what I have heard so they HAVE to kiss his ass like that. where my local sports station,they could care less if they dont get interviews with the players so they never hold back that fact how he was a loser at cleveland.

Had Brady not come along,he would be a major loser right now.

Oh and I watched the donkeys/cheats game and grontkowski was doing exactly what the donkey players said he does,whine to the refs and try and get a foul called against them when there was no foul committed.they showed replays and i could only laugh at his whining.even the announcers said they committed no call.

the donkey players were saying that in NE he will shove off and get away with it all the time.

the players are doing what their coach does,whine like crybabys to the officials when they dont have their way.:rolleyes-41: they are doing what they have been taught.

I used to be impressed of how they seldom lose at home,now I am not impressed at all anymore the fact they have to cheat to do so.

they can win during the regular season on the road because they play all these crappy teams twice a year that have no business being in the NFL,the dolphins,jets,and biils.they win at home during the regular season because they always have the home town refs in their pockets.

many visiting teams have complained about their headsets going out yet it NEVER happens to the cheats.coincidence? sure its a coincidence and Im the king of england.lol

the cheats have had the lowest percentage of not fumbling the ball over the years at home not because they are well coached but because having a deflated ball makes it so much easier NOT to fumble it.

again the cheats can beat those patsies i mentioned on the road during the regular season because they have no business being in the NFL with quarterbacks that play like high school kids. however when the cheats play on the road in the playoffs against the best of the best,they cant win because they cant cheat.

the LAST time they won on the road in the playoffs matter of fact was you will never guess.2007 against the chargers who had a coach named marty the moron SHITTENHEIMER whos teams ALWAYS went one and done in the playoffs his entire career as a coach for the chiefs and chargers .:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

facts are the cheats when they cant cheat on the road in the playoffs,they cant win,

the seahags as you refer to them as,also had several injurys the last two years in their drive to the superbowl but they still made it both times plus they could have laid down and thrown in the towel when they got off to a horrible start and their offense was getting rolled over by a revamped new offensive line but they eventually jelled and gave it a good run at the playoffs.

I did not watch the game since i dont care about the Hawks anymore but i found that very impressive how they battled back from being down 24-0 when they could have quit and gave up easily.they did not mail it in like arizona who got embarrassed because unlike arizona,they have a confidance about themselves no matter how bad the situation is that they can come back

. I could care less about them being called the seahags myself since i hate that asshole pete the cheat carrol who is just as crooked as belicheat.but to call to call them the seahags but never call the patriots by their appropriate name the cheatiots,is being a hypocrite hater of the seahawks same as zander,end of discussion,period.

Been away for the last week, but succintly put, "the dynasty that never was"...........very poetic, good stuff.........:clap:

Last edited:
Belicheat the greatest coach EVER according to the lamestream media? oh really? a guy who had four losing seasons in cleveland in five years before brady saved his ass from the toilet and has the home town refs in his pockets is a better coach than someone like bill parcells,mike holmgren,or bill cowher? all coachs who made it to at LEAST the AFC or NFC title game with TWO different quarterbacks.
comedy gold.:lmao:

the cheats win with injurys since they have the home town refs in their pockets plain and simple which is why their home record is always good.sorry but that doesnt impress me having to cheat to win.

as far as the thread goes its a no brainer the panthers will win.manning panics and gets scared in the big game and throws pick sixes at the worst possible time,history will repeat itself tonight,you can count on it.:biggrin:

I said several time in the last couple of days that the Panthers were fortunate to get 28 plus takeaways over the season and today the ball didn't bounce their way. It's easy to score with short field possessions unless you are the Broncos. The score would have been 50-7 if the Panthers were facing a decent offense.

Manning embarrassed himself today. All he had to do was take a couple of steps forward and he doesn't get those balls knocked out of his hand but he is too old and pathetic. He REALLY needs to retire!!!

The football gods gave him a gift. If he has any sense he will take it.

I smell a blowout!

Well you were wrong.

Good job on making the prediction though; not a long line of people willing to "risk" doing so.

I did miss Newton's crying towel. Here he had a perfect opportunity to bring out his most famous trademark and he let us down..besides that playing like crap and letting a decrepit old man that can barely move beat him thingy. :lol:

Forum List

Back