Panthers will win it all!

Panthers or Broncos?

• Panthers

• Broncos

• I will be having my lobotomy that day...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cam looks so happy! He's a bit arrogant, but what start/athlete isn't (at least a little!)
He looks like he is having fun all the time!
I have no use for a showboat.
Scoring a touchdown isn't a one-time event.
Act like you've been there before and intend on being there again.....rather than showing up the competition.

It's funny though.... even though hubby doesn't like the showboating and bragging of players like you, he'll do it to me when we play tennis, and try to get in my head.... he'll even talk in the middle of my shot! But if I do that to him, well....
Cheater.

I won't argue with you dear. For the sake of my marriage and my online banter with you, I will become a Denver fan ;)
I don’t care who wins. The Chargers aren't in it.

I'd like to see Peyton win another one is all.

I'm the same, only about the Redskins. Hubby and I are more in hockey mode right now.....

Cam was pretty wild in the passing game when he first came out of college. It showed in his first Pro-Bowl. No evidence of it now. I guess his OL is blocking pretty well for him. Arizona wasn't covering well. Wasn't jambing them at the line so they ran free all night.

The main reason they lost was it's hard to throw an accurate pass with a dislocated index finger. Carson Palmer kept throwing into double-coverage with no accuracy. This was their bread and butter during the season, but it bit them in the ass because of inaccurate passing. Every pass amounted to a Hail Mary.

Do you think there was a "choke" factor involved? (Carson Palmer)

I think any team would have lost to the Panthers, they played well in all areas. The line held well, Cam was on, the running game was excellent. The defense was clicking and reading plays well. The Special teams also play very well. Tough to see a real flaw today.

I can't see anyone still under rating this Panthers team, this is one of the best all around teams in years.
Carolina had an easy schedule, and very little adversity. And have not played against a d like denvers. Ugly wins, some years back I recall the same type of team winning the big one... Ravens.

Looking back at the Steelers/Broncos game. I am thinking that if Brown had been on the field the outcome would be far different. What that means is that Denver will be playing a hot quarterback that might give them trouble. But then again, he's never been there before and we have seen sure things choke before.
No doubt Carolina is favored, but the pats were all talking trash on how they were going to roll over Denver... The pats were the ones who got their teeth kicked in physically.
I have to say it could not of happen to a better group of cheaters... Lol
can you provide a link of that? all i remember hearing is the broncos were saying brady was a crybaby-which is true and so is grontkowski who gets away with pushing off defenders they said.

Cam was pretty wild in the passing game when he first came out of college. It showed in his first Pro-Bowl. No evidence of it now. I guess his OL is blocking pretty well for him. Arizona wasn't covering well. Wasn't jambing them at the line so they ran free all night.

The main reason they lost was it's hard to throw an accurate pass with a dislocated index finger. Carson Palmer kept throwing into double-coverage with no accuracy. This was their bread and butter during the season, but it bit them in the ass because of inaccurate passing. Every pass amounted to a Hail Mary.

Do you think there was a "choke" factor involved? (Carson Palmer)

I think any team would have lost to the Panthers, they played well in all areas. The line held well, Cam was on, the running game was excellent. The defense was clicking and reading plays well. The Special teams also play very well. Tough to see a real flaw today.

I can't see anyone still under rating this Panthers team, this is one of the best all around teams in years.
Carolina had an easy schedule, and very little adversity. And have not played against a d like denvers. Ugly wins, some years back I recall the same type of team winning the big one... Ravens.

Looking back at the Steelers/Broncos game. I am thinking that if Brown had been on the field the outcome would be far different. What that means is that Denver will be playing a hot quarterback that might give them trouble. But then again, he's never been there before and we have seen sure things choke before.
No doubt Carolina is favored, but the pats were all talking trash on how they were going to roll over Denver... The pats were the ones who got their teeth kicked in physically.
I have to say it could not of happen to a better group of cheaters... Lol
amen brotha.lol

Well first off thank you to everyone that has responded...

Now with that written I believe Ron Rivera will have the Panthers ready for this big game. Cam might be nervous but Manning is known as Mr. Choke on the big stage. Unlike his brother Eli the fact is Manning is not the greatest big show QB and his only Super Bowl win came against the Chicago Bears nine years ago... ( Ron Rivera was the DC of that Bears team )

So I believe the Panthers win by three touchdowns and Olsen will be the Super Bowl MVP!

Not only that,dont forget to mention as well that in that win against the bears it came against a bears team that was carried to the superbowl that year by the defense and special teams and the quarterback playing for them is now a washed up has been who you never heard from again after that game pretty much..

he showed his true colors in that game stinking up the joint with so many three and outs that the Bears defense was on the field all day long.Hard to be an effective defense when you are on the field all day long.

the two times manning faced top notch competition facing the saints whose quarterback is a future hall of famer and the seahawks who had the best defense since the 85 Bears,he choked.

that was why i had to laugh at the people back then who actually thought the donkeys would win,they did not get it that manning had not faced a defense all year long anything like that seahawks defense.lol

Now with that written I believe Ron Rivera will have the Panthers ready for this big game. Cam might be nervous but Manning is known as Mr. Choke on the big stage. Unlike his brother Eli the fact is Manning is not the greatest big show QB and his only Super Bowl win came against the Chicago Bears nine years ago... ( Ron Rivera was the DC of that Bears team )

So I believe the Panthers win by three touchdowns and Olsen will be the Super Bowl MVP!

Not only that,dont forget to mention as well that in that win against the bears it came against a bears team that was carried to the superbowl that year by the defense and special teams and the quarterback playing for them is now a washed up has been who you never heard from again after that game pretty much..

he showed his true colors in that game stinking up the joint with so many three and outs that the Bears defense was on the field all day long.Hard to be an effective defense when you are on the field all day long.

the two times manning faced top notch competition facing the saints whose quarterback is a future hall of famer and the seahawks who had the best defense since the 85 Bears,he choked.

that was why i had to laugh at the people back then who actually thought the donkeys would win,they did not get it that manning had not faced a defense all year long anything like that seahawks defense.lol

True, Rex Grossman was a horrible QB, and I was a Orton fan. Also Thomas Jones run game was a killer against other team defense and had Lovie Smith understood he did not need a gunslinger of a QB and went with a game managing QB like Orton they might have won that Super Bowl.

Manning is not going to have it easy because Cam Newton is not Rex Grossman and he ( Manning ) will have to have his greatest game of his life, and against that Panthers Defense I can not seeing that happening!

I say it will be a bad day for Manning and he should retire after that game...

True, Rex Grossman was a horrible QB, and I was a Orton fan. Also Thomas Jones run game was a killer against other team defense and had Lovie Smith understood he did not need a gunslinger of a QB and went with a game managing QB like Orton they might have won that Super Bowl.

Manning is not going to have it easy because Cam Newton is not Rex Grossman and he ( Manning ) will have to have his greatest game of his life, and against that Panthers Defense I can not seeing that happening!

I think there is no doubt he would have had they lost to the cheats but after getting blown out by the panthers,he will want to try and come back again.you just know it.:biggrin:

btw,how come you never post on this thread when it is the story of the century in sports?
expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

I think there is no doubt he would have had they lost to the cheats but after getting blown out by the panthers,he will want to try and come back again.you just know it.:biggrin:

btw,how come you never post on this thread when it is the story of the century in sports?

I am in so many threads...

I apologize for not responding...

.seriously other than the USA hockey team beating russia in the 1980 olympics it is the sports story of the century because unlike teams in sports that moved away in the past like the dodgers from brooklyn to LA,were talking about a team moving BACK again so it really IS the next biggest sports story of the century after the USA RUSSIA game the fact they were gone for so long and had such a long history there in LA.:thup:

.seriously other than the USA hockey team beating russia in the 1980 olympics it is the sports story of the century because unlike teams in sports that moved away in the past like the dodgers from brooklyn to LA,were talking about a team moving BACK again so it really IS the next biggest sports story of the century after the USA RUSSIA game the fact they were gone for so long and had such a long history there in LA.:thup:

Really? I don't care what they do and considering your condemnation of Manning for his Colts comment I find it interesting that you are not condemning the Rams for ramming it to two cities. Now if Pittsburgh moved to Cleveland that would be a story, for once in the modern era Cleveland would have a successful football team.

Really? I don't care what they do and considering your condemnation of Manning for his Colts comment I find it interesting that you are not condemning the Rams for ramming it to two cities. Now if Pittsburgh moved to Cleveland that would be a story, for once in the modern era Cleveland would have a successful football team.

If Pittsburgh moved to Cleveland...they would lose. It's something in the air in Cleveland. :)

So far, the poll shows almost 80 per cent for the Panthers.

Where were all these Panther rooters when they played Seattle?...........:dunno:..............hiding behind the general expert stupid consensus?.............:smoke:...............yessir, yessir, yessir.

Where were all these Panther rooters when they played Seattle?...........:dunno:..............hiding behind the general expert stupid consensus?.............:smoke:...............yessir, yessir, yessir.

pretty much because the seahawks have established that they are the new dynasty of this generation same as the cheatriots were this past decade plus which makes old fartstyle,zander,chrissy and the other cheatriot worshippers angry as hell.lol

plus its no secret that Manning panics in the big game.the people who did not believe me and huggy about that two years ago that they were going to get blown out by them back then have FINALLY learned.:haha::lmao:

pretty much because the seahawks have established that they are the new dynasty of this generation same as the cheatriots were this past decade plus which makes old fartstyle,zander,chrissy and the other cheatriot worshippers angry as hell.lol

plus its no secret that Manning panics in the big game.the people who did not believe me and huggy about that two years ago that they were going to get blwon out by them have FINALLY learned.:haha::lmao:

Seahags no dynasty.......a wannabe dynasty..........you don't know what a dynasty izzzzz..........

plus its no secret that Manning panics in the big game.the people who did not believe me and huggy about that two years ago that they were going to get blwon out by them have FINALLY learned.:haha::lmao:

Seahags no dynasty.......a wannabe dynasty..........you don't know what a dynasty izzzzz..........

just because you hate their fans for being arrogant like huggy and antiquity are,two posters who cant comprehend facts outside of their seahawks world,cant ignore facts dude.

had pete the cheat not taken a payoff to have thrown that superbowl and used Lynch, you would not be saying that.

Seattle fans still calling a team that went to two consecutive Super Bowls a dynasty? LOL! Hell, the Bills were the greatest dynasty ever! They lost four consecutive Super Bowls! :lmao:

Last week they got their asses kicked and then cried about the field as the reason they loss and then cried because Cam threw their blue rag.

Their fans are a dynasty of poor losers.

just because you hate their fans for being arrogant like huggy and antiquity are,two posters who cant comprehend facts outside of their seahawks world,cant ignore facts dude.

had pete the cheat not taken a payoff to have thrown that superbowl and used Lynch, you would not be saying that.

oh and dont forget,many NFL experts disagree with you.:biggrin:

Ron Riveria was part of the 1985 Bears championship season, and was part of the Lovie Smith run when the Bears went to the Super Bowl, and now he is heading again to the Super Bowl, and will beat Manning and the Broncos!

Cam Newton is a monster of a QB, and that defense is going to enjoy Manning.

I smell a blowout!

I smell a steaming bag of dog shit. Piss on the Panthers and that ass clown Newton.

hate to be the bearer of bad news huggie but manning panics and gets scared in big games,will be a blowout same as two years ago,

i got part one of my wish,the cheatriots lost,now part two will come true as well when manning is left crying again.he missed a wide open reciever in the end zone that two years ago he would have easily hit.had he not missed him,that game would not have been as close as it was.

without the loud noisy mile high crowd to drown out the offense this time,Manning will have the same result as two years ago.

You may be right after watching Wilson's O-Line and and that idiot QB on the Cardinals crap their panties. Manning looked pretty well under control against the Pats and I know that game he screwed the pooch against the Hawks is something that he probably still has nightmares about. I don't really like Manning but I seriously hate that clown QB for the Panthers.

Ron Riveria was part of the 1985 Bears championship season, and was part of the Lovie Smith run when the Bears went to the Super Bowl, and now he is heading again to the Super Bowl, and will beat Manning and the Broncos!

I smell a blowout!

I smell a steaming bag of dog shit. Piss on the Panthers and that ass clown Newton.

Still stinging from last week's humiliation? Still underestimating the Panthers? Remember being pissed because I correctly called the Minnesota and Carolina game against Seattle? Just to let you know Dynasty is a cancelled TV show.

Humiliation? Ya think? Duh! Nothing gets by you does it. :lol: Worst 2 qtrs of football I have ever seen. The 3rd and 4 th were interesting and noble and everything considering everyone watching knew there would never have been enough time to make one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history. Still my Hawks stood tall and proud as they should have after the way they played in the first half. At least we didn't roll over and offer up our asses like the Cardinals did.

I smell a blowout!

You need some Huggies

I can share my depends...

Ewww! That conjures up images too gross to put in print. Thanks for making me choke on the salad i just ate.

I smell a blowout!

Still stinging from last week's humiliation? Still underestimating the Panthers? Remember being pissed because I correctly called the Minnesota and Carolina game against Seattle? Just to let you know Dynasty is a cancelled TV show.

Humiliation? Ya think? Duh! Nothing gets by you does it. :lol: Worst 2 qtrs of football I have ever seen. The 3rd and 4 th were interesting and noble and everything considering everyone watching knew there would never have been enough time to make one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history. Still my Hawks stood tall and proud as they should have after the way they played in the first half. At least we didn't roll over and offer up our asses like the Cardinals did.

At least the tranny I built for my 95 f250 4x4 runs like a friggin champ. That truck runs like it is brand new. That personal automotive victory has taken most of the sting out of the Hawks loss.

Forum List

Back