Panthers owner David Tepper: 'Dead wrong' to call NFL players' protests unpatriotic

You don’t know the definition of patriotism.
Seems I do.
Prove me wrong

Sure :
“There is phony patriotism and real patriotism

Wrapping yourself up in the flag is phony patriotism
Fighting against injustice is real patriotism”
Seems you agree with me

No moron, your statement proves you wrong. You asked me to prove you wrong, I quoted your statement which proves you don’t know the definition. Got it? Or do I have to write it in crayon for you?
Since you offer no rebuttal to what I posted, I will take it as approval on your part

Hmmm...are you a moron because you are illiterate, or are you illiterate because you are a moron? That’s the current question.

These players have the right to peacefully protest and are doing so. No on gives a damn what racists think about them doing so. As you can see they are not stopping. Nobody has to be grateful and ignore injustice because some white racists want to continue doing it. Whites have been given everything by this government for 242 years. You be grateful and stop whining about the government that has given you so much.

They can protest, but they don't have a right to do it at a game, because the NFL can stop them at any time.
No. The NFL cant do shit but punish them. They cant stop them. They are grown men that make their own decisions.

Sure they can. The team owner can bar them from the stadium or keep them in the locker room if he wants to. They're at work, under NFL rules.
Thats called punishment. They cant bar them from the stadium and all that other stuff you claimed until after they do it.

You're splitting hairs.

Here on Planet Earth Obama is highly respected whilst trump is a figure of ridicule.
Obama’s isn’t that highly respected.
Among you repubtards he isnt but by the vast majority of the planet he is.
The Great Obama is still respected around the globe
Crooked Donnie is openly mocked
First, “ the great Obama “? He really isn’t that highly respected around the globe within the business and financial communities. At least in Europe and China.
The Great Obama is a respected statesman
His leadership in the world arena is sadly missed

Especially with a madman now calling the shots

Seems I do.
Prove me wrong

Sure :
“There is phony patriotism and real patriotism

Wrapping yourself up in the flag is phony patriotism
Fighting against injustice is real patriotism”
Seems you agree with me

No moron, your statement proves you wrong. You asked me to prove you wrong, I quoted your statement which proves you don’t know the definition. Got it? Or do I have to write it in crayon for you?
Since you offer no rebuttal to what I posted, I will take it as approval on your part

Hmmm...are you a moron because you are illiterate, or are you illiterate because you are a moron? That’s the current question.
FAIL

Here on Planet Earth Obama is highly respected whilst trump is a figure of ridicule.
First, “ the great Obama “? He really isn’t that highly respected around the globe within the business and financial communities. At least in Europe and China.

He is neither great nor highly respected. Certain communities respect him however on the world business and financial stage, no.

He is neither great nor highly respected. Certain communities respect him however on the world business and financial stage, no.
The Great Obama is one of the top Presidents of the modern era

He is sadly missed as we gave the reigns to a madman

I understand you have your opinion. However the people I talk to worldwide don’t miss him. I personally didn’think he was that great of a statesman. Doesn’t mean either one of us are evil for our beliefs. For the most part I see your comments as logical. I do have a difference of opinion on Obama and his legacy.

I'm glad we don't have that going on. That would be bad.

I understand you have your opinion. However the people I talk to worldwide don’t miss him. I personally didn’think he was that great of a statesman. Doesn’t mean either one of us are evil for our beliefs. For the most part I see your comments as logical. I do have a difference of opinion on Obama and his legacy.
You are terribly wrong

Given the instability of our current President, anyone outside the US who does not miss the Great Obama is lying to you

You are terribly wrong

Given the instability of our current President, anyone outside the US who does not miss the Great Obama is lying to you
You are welcome to your opinion. No one is lying. That makes no sense. The great Obama is a silly thing to say

You are terribly wrong

Naturally, LOL. When you don't like what somebody says, just claim they're lying. Works every time.

You are terribly wrong

You are welcome to your opinion. No one is lying. That makes no sense. The great Obama is a silly thing to say

In a Trumpian society we call politicians by their primary attribute

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

You are terribly wrong

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama
I tried to give you the benefit of doubt. You failed. Obama was far from great. He should stand in his own Merritt’s. It has nothing to do with Trump or anyone else. He wasn’t great in any stretch of the imagination.

You are terribly wrong

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama
I tried to give you the benefit of doubt. You failed. Obama was far from great. He should stand in his own Merritt’s. It has nothing to do with Trump or anyone else. He wasn’t great in any stretch of the imagination.
Easily the Greatest President in the last 50 years

You are terribly wrong

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama
Not even close. I never thought you were a koolaide drinker. Unfortunate for you.

You are terribly wrong

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama
Not even close. I never thought you were a koolaide drinker. Unfortunate for you.

He’s just trolling. He knows obozo ain’t shit

You are terribly wrong

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama
You've consistently exposed yourself as an idiot. We have given you plenty of chances and you still fail. Silly shit like that post is the main reason we laugh at you. Dont complain to me anymore that I dont take you seriously. You brought it on yourself. Obama was the greatest POTUS you will ever experience in your life. Actually the GOAT of all presidents.

You are terribly wrong

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama
You've consistently exposed yourself as an idiot. We have given you plenty of chances and you still fail. Silly shit like that post is the main reason we laugh at you. Dont complain to me anymore that I dont take you seriously. You brought it on yourself. Obama was the greatest POTUS you will ever experience in your life. Actually the GOAT of all presidents.

Breh c’mon

You are terribly wrong

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

In a recent survey of presidential historians, the Great Obama came in 12th overall

Forum List

Back