Panthers owner David Tepper: 'Dead wrong' to call NFL players' protests unpatriotic

I think over all blacks get treated very well in this country. Sure there are some white racist out there, but let’s be real, blacks benefit from tremendously from white guilt. Heck there are even laws that give blacks preferential treatment.
I can drive or walk down any street in America and not get stopped by police

Blacks are not so lucky

Yet there are black people who say that’s bs. Granted they are the minority opinion, but that doesn’t mean they’re wrong. It’s really simple, blacks commit more crime than whites, and those that do commit crimes are going to have problems with the cops. All these famous cases in the media with a white officer killing a black, 95% of the time, after doing the research, I felt the cops were justified in their actions...and police kill white people too, but we never hear about that. The media conditions people to think blacks are perpetual victims, when that isn’t the reality. How anyone can say America is a racist country after we just had a black president is really beyond me. Not only did we have a black president, but his only qualifications were he was black and he had a silver tongue.

Whites commit 2.5 times the number of crimes as blacks according to the FBI UCR.. You didn't research shit. The media doesn't condition a damn thing but whites believing blacks commit more crimes. How can we say America is a racist country after approximately 60 percent of all whites did not vote for Obama in both elections? Simple. President Donald J. Trump.

All of your post is bullshit, but I’ll adress one thing. 40% or whites voted for someone who didn’t have any qualifications. Why? Because they wanted a black president. Doesn’t seem like racism to me
Whites voted for Obama because Bush was just horrible

Was the Democratic field so horrible then too?

I think over all blacks get treated very well in this country. Sure there are some white racist out there, but let’s be real, blacks benefit from tremendously from white guilt. Heck there are even laws that give blacks preferential treatment.

Blacks are not so lucky

Yet there are black people who say that’s bs. Granted they are the minority opinion, but that doesn’t mean they’re wrong. It’s really simple, blacks commit more crime than whites, and those that do commit crimes are going to have problems with the cops. All these famous cases in the media with a white officer killing a black, 95% of the time, after doing the research, I felt the cops were justified in their actions...and police kill white people too, but we never hear about that. The media conditions people to think blacks are perpetual victims, when that isn’t the reality. How anyone can say America is a racist country after we just had a black president is really beyond me. Not only did we have a black president, but his only qualifications were he was black and he had a silver tongue.
I worked with many black engineers. Highly educated, law abiding, polite and articulate

They complained about getting pulled over by police all the time
I have not been pulled over in over 30 years

I would say they’re full of shit. I know a lot of cops and have cops in my family, and no one I know would harass someone because of their skin color. I had a black partner once. He used to drive a lambo. He never complained about the police pulling him over. I’m fact me and him used to spend happy hour together at a cop bar every week. It takes courage for a black person to go against the grain and reject victim status that’s been handed to you on a silver platter
I say Bullshit

My ex partner’s name is Chris Veale google his name

Blacks are not so lucky

Whites commit 2.5 times the number of crimes as blacks according to the FBI UCR.. You didn't research shit. The media doesn't condition a damn thing but whites believing blacks commit more crimes. How can we say America is a racist country after approximately 60 percent of all whites did not vote for Obama in both elections? Simple. President Donald J. Trump.

All of your post is bullshit, but I’ll adress one thing. 40% or whites voted for someone who didn’t have any qualifications. Why? Because they wanted a black president. Doesn’t seem like racism to me

Trump got 58% of the white vote, did not win the popular vote and had ZERO political experience, and got elected.

At least Obama was previously a senator.

Dood, You may not like Trump, but he’s a highly accomplished individual. Obama was a community organizer for Christ sake. Yeah that’s what he chose to do with his time!

Panthers owner David Tepper: 'Dead wrong' to call NFL players' protests unpatriotic

His comments come a day after Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills, who continues to demonstrate during the anthem, received an award, not to mention praise from Republican Sen. Marco Rubio, for his "contributions to social justice."

clip_image002.jpg
Good for Mr. Tepper, a true patriot. He and his team are poised to render massive aid to those in the Carolinas stricken by Hurricane Florence. So, how will the five time bone spurs draft dodger dumpster render aid? Why by tossing paper towels, and cheap ones at that, of course! Bigly!!!!!

Blacks are not so lucky

Trump got 58% of the white vote, did not win the popular vote and had ZERO political experience, and got elected.

Dood, You may not like Trump, but he’s a highly accomplished individual. Obama was a community organizer for Christ sake. Yeah that’s what he chose to do with his time!
Drumpf chose to go bankrupt, grab pussies, open fake universities, endorse pyramid schemes, be a reality TV star that fired people, and discriminate against Blacks and Hispanics. At no time did he ever have any political experience. Obama has always been a leader in his community politically and he was a senator. Which person is more qualified?

Drumpf chose to go bankrupt, open fake universities, endorse pyramid schemes, be a reality TV star that fired people, and discriminate against Blacks and Hispanics. At no time did he ever have any political experience. Obama has always been a leader in his community politically and he was a senator. Which person is more qualified?

Trump, dood. Obama is an academic who’s never done anything with his life

Drumpf chose to go bankrupt, open fake universities, endorse pyramid schemes, be a reality TV star that fired people, and discriminate against Blacks and Hispanics. At no time did he ever have any political experience. Obama has always been a leader in his community politically and he was a senator. Which person is more qualified?

I agree Drumpf is a dud. I asked who was more qualified to be the POTUS since Drumpf had zero political experience?.

I agree Drumpf is a dud. I asked who was more qualified to be the POTUS since Drumpf had zero political experience?.

Who has had a more accomplished life, obozo or Trump?

Blacks are not so lucky

I don't "dislike" Trump. If anything, he is the most entertaining person to occupy the office in my lifetime.

He's probably the best self promoter and storyteller in the history of the presidency.

But to state that he is "highly accomplished", is a monumental stretch.

Obama has of course. Whats your definition of accomplished and why is accomplishing the lowly things in life impressive to you?

I don't "dislike" Trump. If anything, he is the most entertaining person to occupy the office in my lifetime.

He's probably the best self promoter and storyteller in the history of the presidency.

But to state that he is "highly accomplished", is a monumental stretch.
I agree Drumpf is highly accomplished. I just dont see the things he is highly accomplished at to be a positive. Hes a scam artist and carnival barker but shouldnt make him more qualified to be a president.

It depends on what one views as "accomplished". There are a number of indicators out there that point to Trump being an "accomplished" shyster, who has stiffed numerous people, been a sexual predator, a less than average student and thought of by a growing number of people in his own party to be a habitual liar with no integrity.

Yep. "He is a REALLY good person"

Last edited:

Blacks are not so lucky

Whites voted for Obama because Bush was just horrible

Was the Democratic field so horrible then too?
Evidently not

The Great Obama won by a 2:1 margin

Easily, the Great Obama

It is absolutely unpatriotic, it’s not wrong according to our constitution, but it IS unpatriotic.
Bullshit. Protesting is absolutely patriotic. How do you think the US came about?

You don’t know the definition of “patriotic”. But then, you never did know much.
There is phony patriotism and real patriotism

Wrapping yourself up in the flag is phony patriotism
Fighting against injustice is real patriotism

You don’t know the definition of patriotism.

I would say he has a better understanding of the concept than you. There is a difference between patriotism and nationalism.

Sure there is and neither you nor he know the definition of either.

It is absolutely unpatriotic, it’s not wrong according to our constitution, but it IS unpatriotic.
Bullshit. Protesting is absolutely patriotic. How do you think the US came about?

You don’t know the definition of “patriotic”. But then, you never did know much.

Seems I do.
Prove me wrong

Sure :
“There is phony patriotism and real patriotism

Fighting against injustice is real patriotism”

Seems I do.
Prove me wrong

Sure :

Seems you agree with me

Seems I do.
Prove me wrong

Sure :

Seems you agree with me

No moron, your statement proves you wrong. You asked me to prove you wrong, I quoted your statement which proves you don’t know the definition. Got it? Or do I have to write it in crayon for you?

Seems I do.
Prove me wrong

Sure :

Seems you agree with me

No moron, your statement proves you wrong. You asked me to prove you wrong, I quoted your statement which proves you don’t know the definition. Got it? Or do I have to write it in crayon for you?
Since you offer no rebuttal to what I posted, I will take it as approval on your part

Blacks are not so lucky

Your racism seems to have you ignoring that Obama was a US Senator.
Not a very effective one.

Forum List

Back