Panthers owner David Tepper: 'Dead wrong' to call NFL players' protests unpatriotic

I think over all blacks get treated very well in this country. Sure there are some white racist out there, but let’s be real, blacks benefit from tremendously from white guilt. Heck there are even laws that give blacks preferential treatment.
I can drive or walk down any street in America and not get stopped by police

Blacks are not so lucky

Yet there are black people who say that’s bs. Granted they are the minority opinion, but that doesn’t mean they’re wrong. It’s really simple, blacks commit more crime than whites, and those that do commit crimes are going to have problems with the cops. All these famous cases in the media with a white officer killing a black, 95% of the time, after doing the research, I felt the cops were justified in their actions...and police kill white people too, but we never hear about that. The media conditions people to think blacks are perpetual victims, when that isn’t the reality. How anyone can say America is a racist country after we just had a black president is really beyond me. Not only did we have a black president, but his only qualifications were he was black and he had a silver tongue.

Whites commit 2.5 times the number of crimes as blacks according to the FBI UCR.. You didn't research shit. The media doesn't condition a damn thing but whites believing blacks commit more crimes. How can we say America is a racist country after approximately 60 percent of all whites did not vote for Obama in both elections? Simple. President Donald J. Trump.

All of your post is bullshit, but I’ll adress one thing. 40% or whites voted for someone who didn’t have any qualifications. Why? Because they wanted a black president. Doesn’t seem like racism to me
Whites voted for Obama because Bush was just horrible
Bush wasn’t a candidate.

Blacks are not so lucky

Yet there are black people who say that’s bs. Granted they are the minority opinion, but that doesn’t mean they’re wrong. It’s really simple, blacks commit more crime than whites, and those that do commit crimes are going to have problems with the cops. All these famous cases in the media with a white officer killing a black, 95% of the time, after doing the research, I felt the cops were justified in their actions...and police kill white people too, but we never hear about that. The media conditions people to think blacks are perpetual victims, when that isn’t the reality. How anyone can say America is a racist country after we just had a black president is really beyond me. Not only did we have a black president, but his only qualifications were he was black and he had a silver tongue.

Whites commit 2.5 times the number of crimes as blacks according to the FBI UCR.. You didn't research shit. The media doesn't condition a damn thing but whites believing blacks commit more crimes. How can we say America is a racist country after approximately 60 percent of all whites did not vote for Obama in both elections? Simple. President Donald J. Trump.

All of your post is bullshit, but I’ll adress one thing. 40% or whites voted for someone who didn’t have any qualifications. Why? Because they wanted a black president. Doesn’t seem like racism to me
Whites voted for Obama because Bush was just horrible
Bush wasn’t a candidate.
No one said Bush was a candidate you idiot. Bush was such a bad president white people were sick of the repubs which made a few more whites stay home and not vote or vote for President Obama.

Here on Planet Earth Obama is highly respected whilst trump is a figure of ridicule.
Obama’s isn’t that highly respected.
Well he is actually. Maybe not in your Klan meeting.
Not really. I travel the world and people in board rooms where I go don’t speak highly of him. I love how clowns like you always equate a difference of opinion being klan oriented Your ignorance is comical.

Here on Planet Earth Obama is highly respected whilst trump is a figure of ridicule.
Not really. I travel the world and people in board rooms where I go don’t speak highly of him. I love how clowns like you always equate a difference of opinion being klan oriented Your ignorance is comical.

Your ignorance would be stunning but I have seen you post before.

President Obama Leaves Office with High Worldwide Approval Ratings – But Global Expectations for Trump Are More Pessimistic

These players have the right to peacefully protest and are doing so. No on gives a damn what racists think about them doing so. As you can see they are not stopping. Nobody has to be grateful and ignore injustice because some white racists want to continue doing it. Whites have been given everything by this government for 242 years. You be grateful and stop whining about the government that has given you so much.

They can protest, but they don't have a right to do it at a game, because the NFL can stop them at any time.

These players have the right to peacefully protest and are doing so. No on gives a damn what racists think about them doing so. As you can see they are not stopping. Nobody has to be grateful and ignore injustice because some white racists want to continue doing it. Whites have been given everything by this government for 242 years. You be grateful and stop whining about the government that has given you so much.

They can protest, but they don't have a right to do it at a game, because the NFL can stop them at any time.
No. The NFL cant do shit but punish them. They cant stop them. They are grown men that make their own decisions.

Blacks are not so lucky

Trump got 58% of the white vote, did not win the popular vote and had ZERO political experience, and got elected.

At least Obama was previously a senator.

Dood, You may not like Trump, but he’s a highly accomplished individual. Obama was a community organizer for Christ sake. Yeah that’s what he chose to do with his time!

Obama rose from nothing
Trump was born with a silver spoon up his ass

I am more impressed with Obama

You obviously have a limited set of aquaintences.The fact is that every day of trump makes him look even better.

Among you repubtards he isnt but by the vast majority of the planet he is.
The Great Obama is still respected around the globe
Crooked Donnie is openly mocked

trump_baby.jpg

You obviously have a limited set of aquaintences.The fact is that every day of trump makes him look even better.
Very robust group of business people all over Europe and China. Try again there skippy

Among you repubtards he isnt but by the vast majority of the planet he is.
The Great Obama is still respected around the globe
Crooked Donnie is openly mocked
First, “ the great Obama “? He really isn’t that highly respected around the globe within the business and financial communities. At least in Europe and China.

Very robust group of business people all over Europe and China. Try again there skippy
So you say.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yes I do.

Yes I do.
Yeah but no one believes you. :laugh:

No. The NFL cant do shit but punish them. They cant stop them. They are grown men that make their own decisions.

Sure they can. The team owner can bar them from the stadium or keep them in the locker room if he wants to. They're at work, under NFL rules.

Sure they can. The team owner can bar them from the stadium or keep them in the locker room if he wants to. They're at work, under NFL rules.
Thats called punishment. They cant bar them from the stadium and all that other stuff you claimed until after they do it.

Forum List

Back