Panthers owner David Tepper: 'Dead wrong' to call NFL players' protests unpatriotic

You are welcome to your opinion. No one is lying. That makes no sense. The great Obama is a silly thing to say

In a Trumpian society we call politicians by their primary attribute

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama
I tried to give you the benefit of doubt. You failed. Obama was far from great. He should stand in his own Merritt’s. It has nothing to do with Trump or anyone else. He wasn’t great in any stretch of the imagination.
Easily the Greatest President in the last 50 years
Not even close. I never thought you were a koolaide drinker. Unfortunate for you.

He’s just trolling. He knows obozo ain’t shit
Historians disagree with you

He is neither great nor highly respected. Certain communities respect him however on the world business and financial stage, no.
The Great Obama is one of the top Presidents of the modern era

He is sadly missed as we gave the reigns to a madman
I understand you have your opinion. However the people I talk to worldwide don’t miss him. I personally didn’think he was that great of a statesman. Doesn’t mean either one of us are evil for our beliefs. For the most part I see your comments as logical. I do have a difference of opinion on Obama and his legacy.
You are terribly wrong

Given the instability of our current President, anyone outside the US who does not miss the Great Obama is lying to you
You are welcome to your opinion. No one is lying. That makes no sense. The great Obama is a silly thing to say

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

Actually, he was known as The Fragile One.

The Great Obama is one of the top Presidents of the modern era

He is sadly missed as we gave the reigns to a madman
I understand you have your opinion. However the people I talk to worldwide don’t miss him. I personally didn’think he was that great of a statesman. Doesn’t mean either one of us are evil for our beliefs. For the most part I see your comments as logical. I do have a difference of opinion on Obama and his legacy.
You are terribly wrong

Given the instability of our current President, anyone outside the US who does not miss the Great Obama is lying to you

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

That would be Crooked Donnie’s ego

You are terribly wrong

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

No, it was long before anyone gave Golden Trump any chance at the White House. Obama was so fragile that he couldn't handle any criticism and his sycophants were desperately trying to deflect all that they could.

Trump got 58% of the white vote, did not win the popular vote and had ZERO political experience, and got elected.

At least Obama was previously a senator.

Dood, You may not like Trump, but he’s a highly accomplished individual. Obama was a community organizer for Christ sake. Yeah that’s what he chose to do with his time!
Drumpf chose to go bankrupt, open fake universities, endorse pyramid schemes, be a reality TV star that fired people, and discriminate against Blacks and Hispanics. At no time did he ever have any political experience. Obama has always been a leader in his community politically and he was a senator. Which person is more qualified?

Trump, dood. Obama is an academic who’s never done anything with his life
I agree Drumpf is a dud. I asked who was more qualified to be the POTUS since Drumpf had zero political experience?.

Who has had a more accomplished life, obozo or Trump?

Obama. He was not handed daddys inheritance and made history as he ended up president.

You are terribly wrong

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

No, it was long before anyone gave Golden Trump any chance at the White House. Obama was so fragile that he couldn't handle any criticism and his sycophants were desperately trying to deflect all that they could.

You're talking about Trump here.

Whites commit 2.5 times the number of crimes as blacks according to the FBI UCR.. You didn't research shit. The media doesn't condition a damn thing but whites believing blacks commit more crimes. How can we say America is a racist country after approximately 60 percent of all whites did not vote for Obama in both elections? Simple. President Donald J. Trump.

All of your post is bullshit, but I’ll adress one thing. 40% or whites voted for someone who didn’t have any qualifications. Why? Because they wanted a black president. Doesn’t seem like racism to me

Trump got 58% of the white vote, did not win the popular vote and had ZERO political experience, and got elected.

Dood, You may not like Trump, but he’s a highly accomplished individual. Obama was a community organizer for Christ sake. Yeah that’s what he chose to do with his time!

I don't "dislike" Trump. If anything, he is the most entertaining person to occupy the office in my lifetime.

He's probably the best self promoter and storyteller in the history of the presidency.

But to state that he is "highly accomplished", is a monumental stretch.
I agree Drumpf is highly accomplished. I just dont see the things he is highly accomplished at to be a positive. Hes a scam artist and carnival barker but shouldnt make him more qualified to be a president.

We'd all be accomplished if daddy had given us a billion dollar business.

Drumpf chose to go bankrupt, open fake universities, endorse pyramid schemes, be a reality TV star that fired people, and discriminate against Blacks and Hispanics. At no time did he ever have any political experience. Obama has always been a leader in his community politically and he was a senator. Which person is more qualified?

I agree Drumpf is a dud. I asked who was more qualified to be the POTUS since Drumpf had zero political experience?.

Obama. He was not handed daddys inheritance and made history as he ended up president.

Huh? Trump ended up president too, Einstein

So we end up with......

Crooked Donnie
The Great Obama

You're talking about Trump here.

No, I checked. That was Obama.

All of your post is bullshit, but I’ll adress one thing. 40% or whites voted for someone who didn’t have any qualifications. Why? Because they wanted a black president. Doesn’t seem like racism to me

I don't "dislike" Trump. If anything, he is the most entertaining person to occupy the office in my lifetime.

He's probably the best self promoter and storyteller in the history of the presidency.

I agree Drumpf is highly accomplished. I just dont see the things he is highly accomplished at to be a positive. Hes a scam artist and carnival barker but shouldnt make him more qualified to be a president.

Not if you ran it into the ground.

By the skin of his teeth and even had Russia's assistance.

Which he did.

But Obama won the popular vote

And he was only a community organizer

At the end of the day he’s your president. Being a president is a tremendous personal achievement that takes a lot of sacrifice and hard work. No one can take that away from obozo. However he doesn’t get credit for being the first black president. The country gets the credit for electing the first black president...hence this isn’t a racist place

But Obama won the popular vote

And he was only a community organizer

The POTUS is the POTUS

Which he did.

And ended up a billionaire as president. Defeated Hillary too.

Which he did.

We have no idea who much money he had before his Presidency, but with his enriching himself at every turn he might be a billionaire now. I bet he flew into Washington on fumes.

Which he did.

We have no idea who much money he had before his Presidency, but with his enriching himself at every turn he might be a billionaire now. I bet he flew into Washington on fumes.

He was wealthy. You don't live that lifestyle without a lot of money.

At the end of the day he’s your president. Being a president is a tremendous personal achievement that takes a lot of sacrifice and hard work. No one can take that away from obozo. However he doesn’t get credit for being the first black president. The country gets the credit for electing the first black president...hence this isn’t a racist place
At the end of the day he is our President and is accountable to us

In comparing the achievement of becoming president, I’ll take the Great Obama in a heartbeat. Obama was born at a time his black father could be lynched for marrying his white mother. He was raised by grandparents and a single mother and rose to be President. Yes, being the first black president is a big deal. Something no other black had ever dreamed of

Trump was raised as a spoiled rich kid. His fathers wealth, credit, and business contacts got him started in business. He has gone bankrupt multiple times. His marriages have been the stuff of tabloid mockery.

Many, many millionaires have become President. The Great Obama was the first black man

Obama is more impressive

At the end of the day he is our President and is accountable to us

In comparing the achievement of becoming president, I’ll take the Great Obama in a heartbeat. Obama was born at a time his black father could be lynched for marrying his white mother. He was raised by grandparents and a single mother and rose to be President. Yes, being the first black president is a big deal. Something no other black had ever dreamed of

Trump was raised as a spoiled rich kid. His fathers wealth, credit, and business contacts got him started in business. He has gone bankrupt multiple times. His marriages have been the stuff of tabloid mockery.

Many, many millionaires have become President. The Great Obama was the first black man

Obama is more impressive

It is difficult to say one person faced more adversity than another because you don't know what it was like to walk in any of their shoes. Even if it's the case that on the surface that Trump had it all. Sure obama growing up with out a dad makes for a good story. I can tell you this though, being black is specifically what catapulted him into the white house. I mean can you think for a second about the fact that he was a community organizer for a portion of his adult life? nobody had a thinner resume than obozo. Trump is one of the worlds wealthiest people. He didn't get there by inheriting it despite the leftwing narrative. Name one thing obama has accomplished outside of being a politician. you can't. When he said you didn't build that, someone else made it happen, it was pure projection. btw you're only making yourself look like an idiot to the readers when you say things like the great obama.

Forum List

Back