Pallin Is a Public Liar

So by that definition Palin is a marxist?

With her oil-windfall tax she decided to increase taxes on the oil companies doing business in Alaska becasue they were doing well (which I thought was the American way) and then redistribute that wealth to the citizens of her state.

First everyone claims she is a true conservative Republican and now by your definition she is being charged as a marxist.

Quite the interesting thread. :eusa_whistle:

This would be correct if money came from taxing. Since money came from increased revenue from selling Alaskan oil at higher market prices, it cannot be called marxism.

Ame®icano;782966 said:
This would be correct if money came from taxing. Since money came from increased revenue from selling Alaskan oil at higher market prices, it cannot be called marxism.

Bush raised taxes more than any president in history.

Deficit spending is an invisible tax.

Actually, the DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS raised taxes more, dumbass.

Wrong.

Bush started the Iraq war when the Republicans controlled Congress. Then Bush borrowed $700 billion dollars from the Chinese to fund it. Reagan and the two Bushes are responsible for 90% of the National Debt.

ReaganBushDebt.org

Gosh, I recognize that voice..that ridiculous link...omg, it's the left wing loon KIRK!
Where ya been, buddy?

You can't dispute the facts, so you result to insults. That's when I know you have nothing.

Why are you even bothering with the charade? You're using the same standards, it's not like everyone doesn't know...

The Palin stuff is getting insane. Between the lies (money, going to Iraq etc), and her ignorance (what's the Bush Doctrine?), the hands off approach needs to stop and a direct confrontational approach needs to be adopted. And those of us online also need to do things, in a productive manner. (I'd post a link of a really good example video I came across on youtube when I was looking for Palin videos, but as a new poster I can't post links).

Last time we let a politician get away with lies like this we wound up fighting a war in Iraq!

The Palin stuff is getting insane. Between the lies (money, going to Iraq etc), and her ignorance (what's the Bush Doctrine?), the hands off approach needs to stop and a direct confrontational approach needs to be adopted. And those of us online also need to do things, in a productive manner. (I'd post a link of a really good example video I came across on youtube when I was looking for Palin videos, but as a new poster I can't post links).

Last time we let a politician get away with lies like this we wound up fighting a war in Iraq!
Oh look another Obamabot.

well,everyone knows you're an expert on nothing......

.............and almonds, stooge.

How do you feel good about yourself when you come here and waste space? If I was going to come here and say you suck, I would at least include something of value, like McCain has melanoma, a very serious kind of cancer that no one knows a lot about. At 70, he has a 1 in 3 chance of making it to 70.

So if you are not a religious wacko, don't vote for McCain, because Palin will be the president. More likely than not anyways.

How do you feel good about yourself when you come here and waste space? If I was going to come here and say you suck, I would at least include something of value, like McCain has melanoma, a very serious kind of cancer that no one knows a lot about. At 70, he has a 1 in 3 chance of making it to 70.

So if you are not a religious wacko, don't vote for McCain, because Palin will be the president. More likely than not anyways.

melanoma is a very serious form of skin cancer but the survival rates for people with it are going up. as with anyone with skin cancer of any type...he will be required to have full body physicals...at the intervals recommmended by his doctor.

President Kennedy was in great health when he arrived in Dallas....

Forum List

Back