Pallin Is a Public Liar

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Sarah keeps up the sound bite that she said "Thanks but no thanks to the goverment for the bridge to nowhere.""

Not true. She backed it until it became a national scandal and then voted against it. By the way she kept the 300 million allocated for it and spent it elsewhere in Alaska.

So, backers of Mrs. Palin, is it okay for her to continue to lie like this day after day. I just heard 7 sound bites where she repeats this shit.

No, tissue just some TP for you to wipe up the bullshit she is srpeading and you are supporting.:clap2:

I guess you are saying it's oaky for side to lie since she is only a woman.

No, tissue just some TP for you to wipe up the bullshit she is srpeading and you are supporting.:clap2:

only a woman :lol::lol::lol:

God I love that---that's gonna win you tons of friends !

supporting? only a woman?
you're on your own bud. has anyone pointed out to you that it's the 21st century?

tissue?

only a woman :lol::lol::lol:

God I love that---that's gonna win you tons of friends !

That still doesn't answer the question and since you are a staunch supporter CLEARLY because she's a woman and not because of her qualifications(she has little), then please rationalize this?

As your name says, "The Uterus Has Spoken," right? But this time she spoke on both sides of her mouth

What is the purpose of posting this source? It does not prove that Palin was for the bridge... It is a typical loaded innuendo by 'progressives' to try and discredit their ideological superiors.

Spare us the "The WSJ is a conservative Paper..." as it's nonsense. The WSJ is hard left everywhere except the Editorial page.

Now what are the facts? The facts are the Governor Palin shut down the BTNW... Period.

Last edited:
That still doesn't answer the question and since you are a staunch supporter CLEARLY because she's a woman and not because of her qualifications(she has little), then please rationalize this?

As your name says, "The Uterus Has Spoken," right? But this time she spoke on both sides of her mouth

"The uterus has spoken" is one of my favorite quotes by a poster so I thought I would hang onto it for awhile.
If you had bothered to read my posts re: Palin you will she that the ONLY reason I am the least bit interested in her is that she's about as a far from being a Washington insider as there has been for a LONG time. If she only screws up about 50% percent of the time she will have about the same record as anyone else there.
I'll see if she's worth voting for after the brainwashing.

Other than that having a woman in the mix has shook up the status quo and rocked everyones boat a bit. I've never seen so many women hate a woman that they know so little about-----oh ya-Robby too !

:whip:
rayboyusmc.gif
:whip:

"Only a woman", indeed! :slap:

"The uterus has spoken" is one of my favorite quotes by a poster so I thought I would hang onto it for awhile.
If you had bothered to read my posts re: Palin you will she that the ONLY reason I am the least bit interested in her is that she's about as a far from being a Washington insider as there has been for a LONG time. If she only screws up about 50% percent of the time she will have about the same record as anyone else there.
I'll see if she's worth voting for after the brainwashing.

Other than that having a woman in the mix has shook up the status quo and rocked everyones boat a bit. I've never seen so many women hate a woman that they know so little about-----oh ya-Robby too !

Lets drag me into this convo for no apparant reason eh?

I don't hate Sarah Palin, I just think she is bat-shit insane. Like at Dubya insane level.

And I'm pretty sure I posted plenty about her positions on the other thread. :lol:

I don't hate Sarah Palin, I just think she is bat-shit insane. Like at Dubya insane level.

And I'm pretty sure I posted plenty about her positions on the other thread. :lol:

CORRECTION: You "FEEL" Palin is bat-shit crazy... there is no means to have come to that conclusion through 'thought.' Your position is a baseless 'feeling' that is in no way founded in reality or reason.

What do you mean "no reason" ? I love to watch you go apeshit ! Just get some new material . If Sarah won't give you any just make shit up like everyone else. :lol:

CORRECTION: You "FEEL" Palin is bat-shit crazy... there is no means to have come to that conclusion through 'thought.' Your position is a baseless 'feeling' that is in no way founded in reality or reason.

No, I'm pretty sure my thoughts on her being bat-shit insane are based off my opinions on her positions. I posted her positions in a giant post in that thread.

It's founded in the reality or reason that if this woman gets the VP spot (with a chance at the President spot) then we're in deep shit.

And it's certainly not baseless in any manner.

What do you mean "no reason" ? I love to watch you go apeshit ! Just get some new material . If Sarah won't give you any just make shit up like everyone else. :lol:

You haven't seen me gone apeshit Dillo. Though if you think you can read my feelings and thoughts through a computer, then feel free to continue thinking that BS.

I don't make up stuff and won't start doing so. But thanks for the advice. :rolleyes:

You haven't seen me gone apeshit Dillo. Though if you think you can read my feelings and thoughts through a computer, then feel free to continue thinking that BS.

I don't make up stuff and won't start doing so. But thanks for the advice. :rolleyes:

Well PM me then when you go over the edge----it's really got to be worth watching ! :lol:

Heard anything new from Sarah---yet ?

Well PM me then when you go over the edge----it's really got to be worth watching ! :lol:

Heard anything new from Sarah---yet ?

Oh I'm sure you'll hear about it.

And yes, I have something new from Sarah. She's going polar bear hunting tomorrow with a helicopter. :rolleyes:

Of course I don't, if anyone heard anything new from her then I'm sure we'd be already talking about it.

That still doesn't answer the question and since you are a staunch supporter CLEARLY because she's a woman and not because of her qualifications(she has little)

gotta love you fools saying she has little qualifications while at the same time you back Obama. At least she has some executive experience unlike Obama.

I know you guys are all upset because by nominating Pallin McCain has gone from being behind to being the favorite.

Cry me a river fools.

Sarah keeps up the sound bite that she said "Thanks but no thanks to the goverment for the bridge to nowhere.""

Not true. She backed it until it became a national scandal and then voted against it. By the way she kept the 300 million allocated for it and spent it elsewhere in Alaska.

So, backers of Mrs. Palin, is it okay for her to continue to lie like this day after day. I just heard 7 sound bites where she repeats this shit.

Guess Obama is perfect?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Cg_FDRy4&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama - Gaffe Mania I - Dumber than Dumb[/ame]

So you keep focusing on Palin. Obama will eventually have to focus on a debate with McCain.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4kQeHtgkWc]YouTube - Sarah Palin:The Two Sides Of "The Bridge To Nowhere"[/ame]

Forum List

Back