Palin's Tea Party address very successful

Well, thanks for refreshing my memory about personal information about some anonymous poster on a board with thousands of posters. I appreciate that.

Regardless, you ARE obsessed with race and cannot even fathom that someone like me - one who doesn't see color - exists. Thus your brilliant 'liar' tactic in debate.

It's sort of funny to 'debate' with someone who is a mind reader like you.

It must be a nice ability to have - no need for you to ask another a question. YOU have the answer already! Cool.

You're welcome.
Cool.

Now perhaps you can recall that I am no sir? I know it's a complicated personal detail for some.

;)

:lol:

Sorry. We (you) never discussed that.

Fox broadcast the Palin address tonight. It was very well received by the group and captured what the party stands for and wants to acccomplish. The Tea Party wishes to be identified as:

1. A mainstream group of Independents.
2. Wanting a return to Constitutional government.
3. Supporting limited government.
4. Demanding fiscal conservatism.
5. Abandoning apologetic diplomacy.
6. Keeping a strong military.
7. Seeing power return to the people.

Was that worth 500 bucks? :lol:

According to published reports, it was worth anywhere from $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 to Sarah Palin....

I was surprised that CNN and MSNBC covered the entire speech, including the Q&A which followed.

Being the Faux News watcher that you are, this does not surprise me. Unlike the partial coverage Faux News gave it's viewers of Obama addressing the Republicans a couple of weeks ago, CNN and MSNBC are much more fair and balanced than Faux could ever hope to be.

:lol::lol::lol: You mean this chanel?--:lol::lol::lol:

$Leave Barack alone.jpg

Fox broadcast the Palin address tonight. It was very well received by the group and captured what the party stands for and wants to acccomplish. The Tea Party wishes to be identified as:

According to published reports, it was worth anywhere from $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 to Sarah Palin....
Thanks in advance for a link to those published reports.

I'm just going to throw this out there for fodder, but I know I won't be the last. Was this a "white people only" event? I didn't see a single non-white n the audience. I thought the 2008 Republican National Convention was bad....until I saw this...

Unlike democrats--the tea party movement doesn't pay ACORN to show up at their events---:lol::lol:

And how much does Al Gore get for running all over the world preaching "global" warming?---:lol::lol::lol: Millions.

$complete_idiots_globalwarmi.gif

I'm just going to throw this out there for fodder, but I know I won't be the last. Was this a "white people only" event? I didn't see a single non-white n the audience. I thought the 2008 Republican National Convention was bad....until I saw this...

Unlike democrats--the tea party movement doesn't pay ACORN to show up at their events---:lol::lol:

Based on their apparent exclusiveness, perhaps they should think about it...

Why is it when I say "non-whites" you think I am only referring to blacks? How many Latinos did you see there?

Aye-carumba! 60% of the hispanic vote was for Obama. So, again, in a crowd of 600 people how many "person's of color" do you think would have been a reasonable representation...please. Truly your question is not only mere provacative chain yanking, but with the voter demographics not even relevent.

While I only threw this tidbit out there as I know I will not be the last to do so, your opinion that having next to zero non-white's involved in the first and most well publicized Tea Party Convention, is not an issue, is naive at best.

First of all you have 0 proof that there were not person's of color in attendance. More importantly is how thick headed you sound. Demographically by the numbers person's of color support big government entitlement policies that politicians like Obama support; the teaparty platform policies are in complete opposition to them! So why would you expect to see a representation of person's of color in any brief camera pan of those in attendance??? So again, what should be the percentage in a crowd of that size??? 000.1% perhaps? Just asking since you raised the issue! What's wrong can't give an answer even after I provided the numbers? Can you do math?

And how much does Al Gore get for running all over the world preaching "global" warming?---:lol::lol::lol: Millions.

View attachment 9416

And this has WHAT to do with Palin addressing these supposed downtrodden average Joe Americans for $500.00/head?

It's called covering over-head and raising money for the cause. How much do liberal minded speakers charge?

Wow. What a lazy fuck you have turned into as well. Simply go to Google and type in "Palin speech at Tea Party Convention".
OMG! You can't even properly back up what you assert and call me a lazy fuck after I politely ask you to properly back up your assertion?

Yup, you've lost it.

This should be your new avatar (or just don't even try to pretend you have any debating skills):

fishoutofwater.gif

Last edited:
Aye-carumba! 60% of the hispanic vote was for Obama. So, again, in a crowd of 600 people how many "person's of color" do you think would have been a reasonable representation...please. Truly your question is not only mere provacative chain yanking, but with the voter demographics not even relevent.

While I only threw this tidbit out there as I know I will not be the last to do so, your opinion that having next to zero non-white's involved in the first and most well publicized Tea Party Convention, is not an issue, is naive at best.

First of all you have 0 proof that there were not person's of color in attendance. More importantly is how thick headed you sound. Demographically by the numbers person's of color support big government entitlement policies that politicians like Obama support; the teaparty platform policies are in complete opposition to them! So why would you expect to see a representation of person's of color in any brief camera pan of those in attendance??? So again, what should be the percentage in a crowd of that size??? 000.1% perhaps? Just asking since you raised the issue! What's wrong can't give an answer even after I provided the numbers? Can you do math?

Correct me if I am wrong here, but the Tea Party "movement" is touted as "the peoples" movement" against big government, yes? So, I simply asked a question as to why ALL people do not seem to be in attendance.

I see my favorite faker is all over this thread again, showing that he is in fact a partisan leftwing moron and no 'independant' as he tried to claim recently.

Guess who it is and win some rep!

(The faker need not apply!)

View attachment 9416

And this has WHAT to do with Palin addressing these supposed downtrodden average Joe Americans for $500.00/head?

It's called covering over-head and raising money for the cause. How much do liberal minded speakers charge?

I have no idea. I don't pay to listen to politicians.

Wow. What a lazy fuck you have turned into as well. Simply go to Google and type in "Palin speech at Tea Party Convention".

So I take it--you don't know how to post a link yet?---:lol::lol: You will find that when you make statements on this board there will be many that will want you to justify your statement with a link, otherwise political board members will just think you're full of s...t.

I see my favorite faker is all over this thread again, showing that he is in fact a partisan leftwing moron and no 'independant' as he tried to claim recently.

Oh great, Xeno has shown up. Care to lose another bet, Xeno? Nah, never mind. You won't pay up anyway. I sure do miss the real people from the MSNBC board days that actually paid their bets when they lost.

VAYank!

Not usually a rep whore, but I like this game.

So I take it--you don't know how to post a link yet?---:lol::lol: You will find that when you make statements on this board there will be many that will want you to justify your statement with a link, otherwise political board members will just think you're full of s...t.

And ANYONE worth their salt on this board ALREADY knows the price Palin demanded for this engagement, so I shoouldn't have to treat them as children and spoon feed them common knowledge information.

And ANYONE worth their salt on this board ALREADY knows the price Palin demanded for this engagement, so I shoouldn't have to treat them as children and spoon feed them common knowledge information.

Still no LINK--:lol::lol: Maybe you should stick your thumb in your mouth & figure out how to post a link.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back