Palin's Tea Party address very successful

This is fun. I'll even use the lauded Faux News website.

FOXNews.com - Palin Goes After Obama at Tea Party Convention
I would thank you, but I've already done so and got called a "lazy fuck" by you for doing that.

It's like pulling teeth asking you to actually debate and/or discuss.

See? It's not so painful for you to do the right thing.

You have spent the last hour debating ME about ME, for whatever reason. My guess is because you want to support Palin and do not like debating the questions I asked about her. That is your perogative, but wouldn't you have saved A LOT of time if you had simply said that in the beginning as opposed to attacking me?
Wow, such whiplash! YOU have spent the last hour personally attacking me and others because of your piss-poor debate skills and/or you simply have nothing of intellectual value to offer when challenged.

So, you call ME a liar and a lazy fuck, and dare say I have made this about you?

No, sadly I fear you are not joking. You have become the quintessential example of a loser in debate. So much so, that I think this thread should be in textbooks for debate. Of course, they would have to be sixth grade texts as even the most casual adult observer can see the pathetic flailing you are doing.

HTML:

So.....are you claiming then, that the Tea Party "movement" is a "whites only" thing? And if so, how could they EVER expect to force change? The demographic numbers simply are not there. The GOP saw this in 2008, when they played to the old white people.
See how this dickhaed operates?

Anything to try and damage people who oppose his main squeeze barry.

I give up. Am I a "dickhaed" or an "indepenadant"?
Both.

Shiteater and dicklicker as well.

Albuquerque has a relatively small demographic of black folks among all the other folks, but our Tea Parties here had an amazing representation of Hispanic and Asian folks and yes, some black folks showed up too. We didn't count them because we were not focused on race but were focused on principles we wanted emphasized. I doubt anybody else associated with these movements gives a flying fig what race anybody is either.

Only racists focus on race.

The polls show that a fairly large majority of black folks still do support Obama and those probably don't go to Tea Parties. But while the mainstream media does its damndest to make sure that black folks are included in media coverage of a protest against a conservative or conservative initiative, they are just as meticulous to show as few people of color as possible in their coverage of Tea Parties or Tax Protests. In the same way, they seek out a few signs that some would say are offensive and feature those as typical even though such signs are very few.

There were several of us concerned about the cost to attend the event which of course did prevent many attending who otherwise would have been there. The media has been doing its damndest to make it a "let the folks who didn't go fight witht the ones who did' issue too, but nobody is cooperating with that.

DITTO--At our original tea party on April 15th, 2009 our main guest speaker was black.

View attachment 9417

That's odd. Xenophon JUST stated on the last page that the Tea Party movement has very few blacks in it...

There are blacks in the tea party movement, not near as much as whites but they are there. Obviously, the black population in this country supports Barack Obama. Is there something unusual about that to you? They kicked Hillary Clinton to the curb to support Barack Obama. Do you find that unusual?---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
I would thank you, but I've already done so and got called a "lazy fuck" by you for doing that.

It's like pulling teeth asking you to actually debate and/or discuss.

See? It's not so painful for you to do the right thing.

You have spent the last hour debating ME about ME, for whatever reason. My guess is because you want to support Palin and do not like debating the questions I asked about her. That is your perogative, but wouldn't you have saved A LOT of time if you had simply said that in the beginning as opposed to attacking me?
Wow, such whiplash! YOU have spent the last hour personally attacking me and others because of your piss-poor debate skills and/or you simply have nothing of intellectual value to offer when challenged.

So, you call ME a liar and a lazy fuck, and dare say I have made this about you?

No, sadly I fear you are not joking. You have become the quintessential example of a loser in debate. So much so, that I think this thread should be in textbooks for debate. Of course, they would have to be sixth grade texts as even the most casual adult observer can see the pathetic flailing you are doing.
He isn't debating, he's trying to get you upset in the hopes you will say something he can use to try and piant barry opponents as wackos.

Its what shiteaters like him do all over the net.

But after defending the Nashville event against the ridiculous criticisms being leveled at it, I do need to say I wish they had done it differently. More like CPAC does it where speakers volunteer their time and the costs are kept as low as possible for everybody. It drives the liberals just as nuts but it just feels more ethical and honest to those of us who care about things like that.

The Nashville event was, in my opinion, too expensive to call itself 'grass roots', it should have been organized by a grass roots group rather than a for profit group, and Sarah should have waived her speaker's fee. She has promised to donate all of it for campaigns and conservative causes, but it still just doesn't feel right to those of us who are Tea Partying for efficiency, austerity, and effectiveness in government with a whole lot less of non necessary, essential, or non-Constitutional spending.

He isn't debating, he's trying to get you upset in the hopes you will say something he can use to try and piant barry opponents as wackos.

Its what shiteaters like him do all over the net.
Yank doesn't upset me at all. The only emotion I feel is just a hint of disappointment. He is not even a challenge any longer.

Domage. The libs need someone - anyone - who has some intellectual integrity remaining.

I give up. Am I a "dickhaed" or an "indepenadant"?
Both.

Shiteater and dicklicker as well.
Without a doubt a butt snorkeler

Watch him try and weasal out now, he will claim he's the voice of reason after being a partisan shill asshole for two pages! :lol:

He's everything I hate in politcis, the people who try to devide us, who play these stupid games pretending to be something they are not.

Si,

intellectual integrity is an oxymoron when attributing it to a liberal.

If you already had your mind made up about what is in my head and/or heart, your asking the question was ridiculous.

It matters not to me if you believe me or not. With your being a Virginian and raised south of the Mason-Dixon line, I have no doubt that you project onto others your obsession with race.

Your memory fails you Si. While I may live in Virginia now, I am a military brat and moved all over the northern and western states at various AF bases before my father retired in Virginia. Try Gingko Biloba. Trying to make someone else look bad with misinformation only makes you little pitiful.
Well, thanks for refreshing my memory about personal information about some anonymous poster on a board with thousands of posters. I appreciate that.

Regardless, you ARE obsessed with race and cannot even fathom that someone like me - one who doesn't see color - exists. Thus your brilliant 'liar' tactic in debate.

It's sort of funny to 'debate' with someone who is a mind reader like you.

It must be a nice ability to have - no need for you to ask another a question. YOU have the answer already! Cool.
'Racists' and 'liars' - as much as most of us dislike using epithets and insults like those, they come all too easily for those who project their own deepest sinister thoughts on others; that's why those accusations flow so easily off their tongues. Too sad!

But after defending the Nashville event against the ridiculous criticisms being leveled at it, I do need to say I wish they had done it differently. More like CPAC does it where speakers volunteer their time and the costs are kept as low as possible for everybody. It drives the liberals just as nuts but it just feels more ethical and honest to those of us who care about things like that.

The Nashville event was, in my opinion, too expensive to call itself 'grass roots', it should have been organized by a grass roots group rather than a for profit group, and Sarah should have waived her speaker's fee. She has promised to donate all of it for campaigns and conservative causes, but it still just doesn't feel right to those of us who are Tea Partying for efficiency, austerity, and effectiveness in government with a whole lot less of non necessary, essential, or non-Constitutional spending.

Again--you need to post a LINK to how much Sarah Palin supposedly made. As yet no one has been able to dig one up. As far as the $500.00 plate--that money goes to candidates--it's not for profit.

While you're at it--you might a look at the multi-thousand plate of food Barack Obama charged during his campaign season. The one distinct was when he was in San Francisco & leveled some insults at those living in Pennsylvania--"holding their guns--while clinging to their bibles."

Below is a link to this--the cost per couple for a plate to eat dinner with Barack Obama was $14,205.00. Just a tad more than the tea party charged--LOL.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/08/obama_celeb_high_end_fundraisi.html

Last edited:
I was surprised that CNN and MSNBC covered the entire speech, including the Q&A which followed.

Being the Faux News watcher that you are, this does not surprise me. Unlike the partial coverage Faux News gave it's viewers of Obama addressing the Republicans a couple of weeks ago, CNN and MSNBC are much more fair and balanced than Faux could ever hope to be.

Seeing how Obama has never granted FOX an interview, why on earth should FOX air Obamas unchecked propaganda.

OBAMA HAS NEVER HAD A LEGITIMATE INTERVIEW PERIOD.

Furthermore I have not watched a speech where Palin used a TelePrompter. I have also never seen Palin give as bad of a speech as Obama without his TelePrompter. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc&feature=PlayList&p=481FA81E8218962F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=13"]Obama without his TelePrompter.[/ame]

Obama with or without prompter just makes shit up & lies. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Cg_FDRy4&feature=PlayList&p=481FA81E8218962F&index=14&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL"]Obama lies.[/ame]

I hear that Palin is the Republican front runner

Your LINK to that comment?---:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Geraldo and another liberal on foxnews after the speech both stated that "Palin is a clear leader of the tea party now" I disagree with them but I figured this would be the response the left would do to try to further place a wedge in the movement.

Seeing how Obama has never granted FOX an interview, why on earth should FOX air Obamas unchecked propaganda.

Furthermore I have not watched a speech where Palin used a TelePrompter.

Gentle correction here. Candidate Obama gave a long and in depth interview to Bill O'Reilly which O'Reilly featured on three consecutive nights on Fox. He rather impressed Mr. O'Reilly who was pretty well in Obama's camp and defended him re some of the criticisms that were being leveled against him. At least he did before President Obama reneged on almost all the wonderful promises he made that his loyal followers believed.

I don't know whether Palin uses a teleprompter a lot or not. She did the night she was introduced at the GOP convention and it malfunctioned so she had to wing it for some time using her notes. She covered without a hitch though.

Bill Clinton was a master at that. His teleprompter went out once and he continued without missing a step and without notes for about twenty minutes. Nobody but his staff and speech writers had a clue there was a problem.

President Obama cannot do that.

I hear that Palin is the Republican front runner

Your LINK to that comment?---:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Geraldo and another liberal on foxnews after the speech both stated that "Palin is a clear leader of the tea party now" I disagree with them but I figured this would be the response the left would do to try to further place a wedge in the movement.

I agree that she is the leader of the tea party movement in the United States--but myself being a tea partier believe she will not run for President. I think we will see Mitt Romney or Newt Gingrich in those positions.

Furthermore I have not watched a speech where Palin used a TelePrompter.

Gentle correction here. Candidate Obama gave a long and in depth interview to Bill O'Reilly which O'Reilly featured on three consecutive nights on Fox. He rather impressed Mr. O'Reilly who was pretty well in Obama's camp and defended him re some of the criticisms that were being leveled against him. At least he did before President Obama reneged on almost all the wonderful promises he made that his loyal followers believed.

I don't know whether Palin uses a teleprompter a lot or not. She did the night she was introduced at the GOP convention and it malfunctioned so she had to wing it for some time using her notes. She covered without a hitch though.

Bill Clinton was a master at that. His teleprompter went out once and he continued without missing a step and without notes for about twenty minutes. Nobody but his staff and speech writers had a clue there was a problem.

President Obama cannot do that.

Yep--I remember Palin handeled it very well. Bill Clinton also was very good at speaking & like Palin really doesn't need a teleprompter.

Barry--on the other hand needs to have one hanging around his neck to get through a day.

Forum List

Back