Palin's Tea Party address very successful

When all else fails? If you consider attempting to debate with an obvious liar who wants me to believe he is holier than thou....then, yes. All else had failed.
What the fuck are you going on about now?

How the fuck is "she did a good job" indicative of one who is 'holier than thou'?

And, your name calling is indeed, flailing around. YOU see color, I don't; and you didn't like the answer. Then, the best you can say is liar? That's the trademark of an intellectual midget. You own that.

You were so much more genuine when we were debating missile defense systems in the Chech Republic. I miss that. However, to get to the point....anyone, including you, who states "I don't see color"....is in fact, a liar. Whether you like it or not.
If you already had your mind made up about what is in my head and/or heart, your asking the question was ridiculous.

It matters not to me if you believe me or not. With your being a Virginian and raised south of the Mason-Dixon line, I have no doubt that you project onto others your obsession with race.

Rather than making this about me. Let's focus on how successful Palin's speech was. Deal?

I'm going to make it about you being disingenuous, because you would prefer to focus on her speech being a failure. Which is fine, but just don't pretend to want to switch gears now.

That's what makes you a loser. You can't even see the crystal clear fact that because her speech was an utter failure, is a success for me....

Yeah, you're the "winner" alright. Ya fuckin' twatwaffle.:lol:

Her speech a failure?

Hardly. Her speech was well received by those in which it was intended for. Which makes it a success by any objective definition.

Just because I think she is an idiot doesn't mean that I see any reason to ridicule and belittle every damn thing she does. As a matter of fact, I wish you liberals would just shut up about her. Her shelf life would be greatly diminished if you would just move on from the whole anti-Palin-scrutinize-every-thing-she-does-thing.

While I agree that Palin is an idiot, we disagree on the rest. Per the latest poll results, Palin leads all other potential GOP nominees. Her shelf life will remain regardless and I like it that way.

I'm going to make it about you being disingenuous, because you would prefer to focus on her speech being a failure. Which is fine, but just don't pretend to want to switch gears now.

That's what makes you a loser. You can't even see the crystal clear fact that because her speech was an utter failure, is a success for me....

Thank yoo...thank yoo veddy mudge....

:lol:

twatwaffle (The word of the day):clap2::lol:

Her speech a failure?

Hardly. Her speech was well received by those in which it was intended for. Which makes it a success by any objective definition.

Just because I think she is an idiot doesn't mean that I see any reason to ridicule and belittle every damn thing she does. As a matter of fact, I wish you liberals would just shut up about her. Her shelf life would be greatly diminished if you would just move on from the whole anti-Palin-scrutinize-every-thing-she-does-thing.

While I agree that Palin is an idiot, we disagree on the rest. Per the latest poll results, Palin leads all other potential GOP nominees. Her shelf life will remain regardless and I like it that way.

No.

The only reason she is still in the spotlight is because of the anti-Palin crowd.

Her speech a failure?

No.

The only reason she is still in the spotlight is because of the anti-Palin crowd.
Right.

What the fuck are you going on about now?

How the fuck is "she did a good job" indicative of one who is 'holier than thou'?

And, your name calling is indeed, flailing around. YOU see color, I don't; and you didn't like the answer. Then, the best you can say is liar? That's the trademark of an intellectual midget. You own that.

You were so much more genuine when we were debating missile defense systems in the Chech Republic. I miss that. However, to get to the point....anyone, including you, who states "I don't see color"....is in fact, a liar. Whether you like it or not.
If you already had your mind made up about what is in my head and/or heart, your asking the question was ridiculous.

It matters not to me if you believe me or not. With your being a Virginian and raised south of the Mason-Dixon line, I have no doubt that you project onto others your obsession with race.

Your memory fails you Si. While I may live in Virginia now, I am a military brat and moved all over the northern and western states at various AF bases before my father retired in Virginia. Try Gingko Biloba. Trying to make someone else look bad with misinformation only makes you little pitiful.

Her speech a failure?

No.

They haven't been re-programed yet. You see that was how they were programed to be in 2000, and they just haven't gotten the update yet. :lol:

Her speech a failure?

No.

So....the anti-Palin crowd is lying to the pollsters, making it SEEM as if she is the front runner for the GOP nod in 2012??? Wow...this anti-Palin crowd is more organized than I thought!

No.

So....the anti-Palin crowd is lying to the pollsters, making it SEEM as if she is the front runner for the GOP nod in 2012??? Wow...this anti-Palin crowd is more organized than I thought!

Either you are being intentionally obtuse, or you are genuinely this stupid.

I dunno which.

Your memory fails you Si. While I may live in Virginia now, I am a military brat and moved all over the northern and western states at various AF bases before my father retired in Virginia. Try Gingko Biloba. Trying to make someone else look bad with misinformation only makes you little pitiful.
Well, thanks for refreshing my memory about personal information about some anonymous poster on a board with thousands of posters. I appreciate that.

Regardless, you ARE obsessed with race and cannot even fathom that someone like me - one who doesn't see color - exists. Thus your brilliant 'liar' tactic in debate.

It's sort of funny to 'debate' with someone who is a mind reader like you.

It must be a nice ability to have - no need for you to ask another a question. YOU have the answer already! Cool.

Last edited:

No.

They haven't been re-programed yet. You see that was how they were programed to be in 2000, and they just haven't gotten the update yet. :lol:

It's more like "Hey, this chick REALLY pisses off liberals...so she must be doing something right. Lets support her".

Really. If people would have just ignored the ditz, she woulda gone away. And it's not too late for that to happen.

Her speech a failure?

No.

I assume most liberals agree with you, which is why they do keep her in the spotlight. I don't think she's an idiot, she says some things I agree with, but she's too shrill and unstable for me.

No.

It's more like "Hey, this chick REALLY pisses off liberals...so she must be doing something right. Lets support her".

Really. If people would have just ignored the ditz, she woulda gone away. And it's not too late for that to happen.
I know that but these liberals have been programed to spew hate at any opposition and they haven't been reprogrammed yet to turn that off. I am sure after the next election they'll get that update. :lol:

No.

I assume most liberals agree with you

And thats the thing. Obviously most liberals DON'T agree with me, cuz they keep going on and on about Palin's latest headlines.

It's not in their best interest.

Well, thanks for refreshing my memory about personal information about some anonymous poster on a board with thousands of posters. I appreciate that.

Regardless, you ARE obsessed with race and cannot even fathom that someone like me - one who doesn't see color - exists. Thus your brilliant 'liar' tactic in debate.

It must be a nice ability to have - no need for you to ask another a question. YOU have the answer already! Cool.

You're welcome.

You're welcome.
Cool.

Now perhaps you can recall that I am no sir? I know it's a complicated personal detail for some.

;)

:lol:

Fox broadcast the Palin address tonight. It was very well received by the group and captured what the party stands for and wants to acccomplish. The Tea Party wishes to be identified as:

1. A mainstream group of Independents.
2. Wanting a return to Constitutional government.
3. Supporting limited government.
4. Demanding fiscal conservatism.
5. Abandoning apologetic diplomacy.
6. Keeping a strong military.
7. Seeing power return to the people.

Was that worth 500 bucks? :lol:

Forum List

Back