Palin's Tea Party address very successful

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Fox broadcast the Palin address tonight. It was very well received by the group and captured what the party stands for and wants to acccomplish. The Tea Party wishes to be identified as:

1. A mainstream group of Independents.
2. Wanting a return to Constitutional government.
3. Supporting limited government.
4. Demanding fiscal conservatism.
5. Abandoning apologetic diplomacy.
6. Keeping a strong military.
7. Seeing power return to the people.

I was surprised that CNN and MSNBC covered the entire speech, including the Q&A which followed.

Fox broadcast the Palin address tonight. It was very well received by the group and captured what the party stands for and wants to acccomplish. The Tea Party wishes to be identified as:

Looks like the Teabaggers have a new star

Hope they are happy together

I was surprised that CNN and MSNBC covered the entire speech, including the Q&A which followed.

Being the Faux News watcher that you are, this does not surprise me. Unlike the partial coverage Faux News gave it's viewers of Obama addressing the Republicans a couple of weeks ago, CNN and MSNBC are much more fair and balanced than Faux could ever hope to be.

They are, it's easy when you know your doing the right thing....

Being the Faux News watcher that you are, this does not surprise me. Unlike the partial coverage Faux News gave it's viewers of Obama addressing the Republicans a couple of weeks ago, CNN and MSNBC are much more fair and balanced than Faux could ever hope to be.

Hey dipshit, shut the fuck up and quit pretending to know what I watch.:lol: I keep my eye on all three, and those two stations do not have a history of covering the Tea Party movement.

My honest opinion of her speech is: She brought rough notes, some from prior speeches and probably added a few recent notes, she wasn't planning on using them all but rather to make sure she hits certain points. When she started I think she was more nervous then she intended to be therefore started to rely on her notes more which got her spun upside down but all an all she pulled it off. She gave her defenders enough to praise and of course those that are hell bent against her food to attack.

She didn't go far enough for me but then again I am a realist and I know there isn't a person out there that will reflect my views on all the issues

Doesn't that avatar make you proud? Don't you think his mother is full of pride?

She did a good job.

She did? Compared to whom? Did she REALLY say "I wonder if Alaska is still that shining beacon"? After tonight, I would be willing to believe that she DOES write her own speeches...

LOL but you liberals have voted "place foot in mouth Biden" into office for how many years now?

I knew one of you hacks would come off with this one.

Too predictable!

Mike

I'm just going to throw this out there for fodder, but I know I won't be the last. Was this a "white people only" event? I didn't see a single non-white n the audience. I thought the 2008 Republican National Convention was bad....until I saw this...

She did a good job.

She did? Compared to whom? Did she REALLY say "I wonder if Alaska is still that shining beacon"? After tonight, I would be willing to believe that she DOES write her own speeches...

LOL but you liberals have voted "place foot in mouth Biden" into office for how many years now?

I knew one of you hacks would come off with this one.

Too predictable!

Mike

Oh please....how many times a week are we STILL seeing Obama's "57 states" gaffe brought up?

There was black people there but unlike the R's and D's they don't parade them in the front row to try and make a statement. You true color shows, pun intended.

LOL

There was black people there but unlike the R's and D's they don't parade them in the front row to try and make a statement. You true color shows, pun intended.

LOL

Oh, so it was one of those "back of the bus" events. Gotcha!

I'm just going to throw this out there for fodder, but I know I won't be the last. Was this a "white people only" event? I didn't see a single non-white n the audience. I thought the 2008 Republican National Convention was bad....until I saw this...

You see what you want to see. Try being objective for a change. You may actually taste some reality.

"Faux News!" That is FUNNY! Cuz faux is the French word for "fake," and it has an X in it, like Fox, even tho it's silent, so it's like saying Fox News is Fake News. Clever. I'm gonna remember that one.

Forum List

Back