Palin's Tea Party address very successful

Fox broadcast the Palin address tonight. It was very well received by the group and captured what the party stands for and wants to acccomplish. The Tea Party wishes to be identified as:

1. A mainstream group of Independents.
2. Wanting a return to Constitutional government.
3. Supporting limited government.
4. Demanding fiscal conservatism.
5. Abandoning apologetic diplomacy.
6. Keeping a strong military.
7. Seeing power return to the people.

I'm just going to throw this out there for fodder, but I know I won't be the last. Was this a "white people only" event? I didn't see a single non-white n the audience. I thought the 2008 Republican National Convention was bad....until I saw this...

You see what you want to see. Try being objective for a change. You may actually taste some reality.

I wasn't there. So, I can only see what the cameras showed me. What did you see?

Fox broadcast the Palin address tonight. It was very well received by the group and captured what the party stands for and wants to acccomplish. The Tea Party wishes to be identified as:

I'm just going to throw this out there for fodder, but I know I won't be the last. Was this a "white people only" event? I didn't see a single non-white n the audience. I thought the 2008 Republican National Convention was bad....until I saw this...

What percentage of black Amreican's voted Obama? Wasn't it like 95%? So in a crowd of 600+ people how many black American's do you think would be supporting the oppositions policies?

Last edited:
Being the Faux News watcher that you are, this does not surprise me. Unlike the partial coverage Faux News gave it's viewers of Obama addressing the Republicans a couple of weeks ago, CNN and MSNBC are much more fair and balanced than Faux could ever hope to be.

"Faux News!" That is FUNNY! Cuz faux is the French word for "fake," and it has an X in it, like Fox, even tho it's silent, so it's like saying Fox News is Fake News. Clever. I'm gonna remember that one.

You are obviously new to politics. Welcome.

You see what you want to see. Try being objective for a change. You may actually taste some reality.

I wasn't there. So, I can only see what the cameras showed me. What did you see?
Unlike most Dems, I don't see color. I see human beings.

What percentage of black Amreican's voted Obama? Wasn't it like 95%? So in a crowd of 600+ people how many black American's do you think would be supporting the oppositions policies?

Why is it when I say "non-whites" you think I am only referring to blacks? How many Latinos did you see there?

Being the Faux News watcher that you are, this does not surprise me. Unlike the partial coverage Faux News gave it's viewers of Obama addressing the Republicans a couple of weeks ago, CNN and MSNBC are much more fair and balanced than Faux could ever hope to be.

"Faux News!" That is FUNNY! Cuz faux is the French word for "fake," and it has an X in it, like Fox, even tho it's silent, so it's like saying Fox News is Fake News. Clever. I'm gonna remember that one.

You are obviously new to politics. Welcome.

And yer obviously new to sarcasm.

Dayum.

Here's something else I noticed with Palin's speech. She took multiple shots at Obama for "lloking backward" and "blaming Bush", yet in her speech she harkened back to Reagan more than 5 times. She skipped right over both Bushes and went all the way back to Reagan. Why is it bad for Obama to look back, but OK for Palin to do it? Hypcorite much?

You sir, are a liar. Good show.
Wow. You really have lost it completely. Name calling when all else fails.

Tsk, tsk, Yank.

(I am no "sir", either.)

When all else fails? If you consider attempting to debate with an obvious liar who wants me to believe he is holier than thou....then, yes. All else had failed.
What the fuck are you going on about now?

How the fuck is "she did a good job" indicative of one who is 'holier than thou'?

And, your name calling is indeed, flailing around. YOU see color, I don't; and you didn't like the answer. Then, the best you can say is liar? That's the trademark of an intellectual midget. You own that.

Last edited:
Rather than making this about me. Let's focus on how successful Palin's speech was. Deal?

I'm going to make it about you being disingenuous, because you would prefer to focus on her speech being a failure. Which is fine, but just don't pretend to want to switch gears now.

Why is it when I say "non-whites" you think I am only referring to blacks? How many Latinos did you see there?

Aye-carumba! 60% of the hispanic vote was for Obama. So, again, in a crowd of 600 people how many "person's of color" do you think would have been a reasonable representation...please. Truly your question is not only mere provacative chain yanking, but with the voter demographics not even relevent.

Rather than making this about me. Let's focus on how successful Palin's speech was. Deal?

I'm going to make it about you being disingenuous, because you would prefer to focus on her speech being a failure. Which is fine, but just don't pretend to want to switch gears now.

That's what makes you a loser. You can't even see the crystal clear fact that because her speech was an utter failure, is a success for me....

Wow. You really have lost it completely. Name calling when all else fails.

Tsk, tsk, Yank.

(I am no "sir", either.)

When all else fails? If you consider attempting to debate with an obvious liar who wants me to believe he is holier than thou....then, yes. All else had failed.
What the fuck are you going on about now?

How the fuck is "she did a good job" indicative of one who is 'holier than thou'?

And, your name calling is indeed, flailing around. YOU see color, I don't; and you didn't like the answer. Then, the best you can say is liar? That's the trademark of an intellectual midget. You own that.

You were so much more genuine when we were debating missile defense systems in the Chech Republic. I miss that. However, to get to the point....anyone, including you, who states "I don't see color"....is in fact, a liar. Whether you like it or not.

Aye-carumba! 60% of the hispanic vote was for Obama. So, again, in a crowd of 600 people how many "person's of color" do you think would have been a reasonable representation...please. Truly your question is not only mere provacative chain yanking, but with the voter demographics not even relevent.

While I only threw this tidbit out there as I know I will not be the last to do so, your opinion that having next to zero non-white's involved in the first and most well publicized Tea Party Convention, is not an issue, is naive at best.

I never look at color, if a speaker is speaking lets take Obama the other day when he repeated corpsman, I wasn't counting how many ethnic people were in the background but rather their reaction to what he was saying. Even then do I rarely notice those people but rather actually listen to the speech and the speaker and not the noise in the background.

Her speech a failure?

Hardly. Her speech was well received by those in which it was intended for. Which makes it a success by any objective definition.

Just because I think she is an idiot doesn't mean that I see any reason to ridicule and belittle every damn thing she does. As a matter of fact, I wish you liberals would just shut up about her. Her shelf life would be greatly diminished if you would just move on from the whole anti-Palin-scrutinize-every-thing-she-does-thing.

Forum List

Back