Palin's Tea Party address very successful

Oh great, Xeno has shown up. Care to lose another bet, Xeno? Nah, never mind. You won't pay up anyway. I sure do miss the real people from the MSNBC board days that actually paid their bets when they lost.
I never lost one to you, you two bit fraud.

Nice touch claiming MSNBC is considered 'more accurate' then FOX, there isn't an indepenadant on Earth who would think that, thanks for again proving what a lying dickwad you truely are.

Oh great, Xeno has shown up. Care to lose another bet, Xeno? Nah, never mind. You won't pay up anyway. I sure do miss the real people from the MSNBC board days that actually paid their bets when they lost.

Nice touch claiming MSNBC is considered 'more accurate' then FOX, there isn't an indepenadant on Earth who would think that, thanks for again proving what a lying dickwad you truely are.
I think the new term for it is Twatwaffle LOL

Wow. What a lazy fuck you have turned into as well. Simply go to Google and type in "Palin speech at Tea Party Convention".

So I take it--you don't know how to post a link yet?---:lol::lol: You will find that when you make statements on this board there will be many that will want you to justify your statement with a link, otherwise political board members will just think you're full of s...t.

And ANYONE worth their salt on this board ALREADY knows the price Palin demanded for this engagement, so I shoouldn't have to treat them as children and spoon feed them common knowledge information.
Well, telling me to just google it ("Palin speech at Tea Party Convention") didn't supply the information you claim is "common knowledge". (See how easy it is to post a link?)

You MUST be joking at this point. Seriously. Caricatures like you are at this point in the thread just HAVE to be joking.

C'mon, Yank...spoonfeed those of us too slow to follow your brilliance.

Last edited:
I see my favorite faker is all over this thread again, showing that he is in fact a partisan leftwing moron and no 'independant' as he tried to claim recently.

Guess who it is and win some rep!

(The faker need not apply!)
VAYank!

Not usually a rep whore, but I like this game.

We have a winna!

That liar was just recently claiming how he was really independant and for fiscal responsibilty, but like a leopard he really couldn't change his spots, and again reveals that he lives deep in barry's colon, which explains his intense hostilty to all things anti-barry, like the tea party movement and gov palin for example.

I think the new term for it is Twatwaffle LOL
Fucktard covers it, always go with teh tried and the true.

Aye-carumba! 60% of the hispanic vote was for Obama. So, again, in a crowd of 600 people how many "person's of color" do you think would have been a reasonable representation...please. Truly your question is not only mere provacative chain yanking, but with the voter demographics not even relevent.

While I only threw this tidbit out there as I know I will not be the last to do so, your opinion that having next to zero non-white's involved in the first and most well publicized Tea Party Convention, is not an issue, is naive at best.

First of all you have 0 proof that there were not person's of color in attendance. More importantly is how thick headed you sound. Demographically by the numbers person's of color support big government entitlement policies that politicians like Obama support; the teaparty platform policies are in complete opposition to them! So why would you expect to see a representation of person's of color in any brief camera pan of those in attendance??? So again, what should be the percentage in a crowd of that size??? 000.1% perhaps? Just asking since you raised the issue! What's wrong can't give an answer even after I provided the numbers? Can you do math?

Albuquerque has a relatively small demographic of black folks among all the other folks, but our Tea Parties here had an amazing representation of Hispanic and Asian folks and yes, some black folks showed up too. We didn't count them because we were not focused on race but were focused on principles we wanted emphasized. I doubt anybody else associated with these movements gives a flying fig what race anybody is either.

Only racists focus on race.

The polls show that a fairly large majority of black folks still do support Obama and those probably don't go to Tea Parties. But while the mainstream media does its damndest to make sure that black folks are included in media coverage of a protest against a conservative or conservative initiative, they are just as meticulous to show as few people of color as possible in their coverage of Tea Parties or Tax Protests. In the same way, they seek out a few signs that some would say are offensive and feature those as typical even though such signs are very few.

There were several of us concerned about the cost to attend the event which of course did prevent many attending who otherwise would have been there. The media has been doing its damndest to make it a "let the folks who didn't go fight witht the ones who did' issue too, but nobody is cooperating with that.

Here's something else I noticed with Palin's speech. She took multiple shots at Obama for "lloking backward" and "blaming Bush", yet in her speech she harkened back to Reagan more than 5 times. She skipped right over both Bushes and went all the way back to Reagan. Why is it bad for Obama to look back, but OK for Palin to do it? Hypcorite much?
Looking back to credit for a job well done compared to looking back to blame to avoid responsibility....Hypocrisy in that? How so?

Last edited:
So I take it--you don't know how to post a link yet?---:lol::lol: You will find that when you make statements on this board there will be many that will want you to justify your statement with a link, otherwise political board members will just think you're full of s...t.

And ANYONE worth their salt on this board ALREADY knows the price Palin demanded for this engagement, so I shoouldn't have to treat them as children and spoon feed them common knowledge information.
Well, telling me to just google it ("Palin speech at Tea Party Convention") didn't supply the information you claim is "common knowledge". (See how easy it is to post a link?)

You MUST be joking at this point. Seriously. Caricatures like you are at this point in the thread just HAVE to be joking.

This is fun. I'll even use the lauded Faux News website.

Palin addressed the convention despite facing some controversy over the $100,000 speaking fee she was receiving and the fact that two other scheduled speakers, Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., and Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., dropped out following ethics committee questions over how the convention profits would be used.
FOXNews.com - Palin Goes After Obama at Tea Party Convention

The tea party movement has very few black people in it.

Most black voters vote Democrat and like Barry and big government.

You would have to be an idiot to expect to see them in protests against Barry & his big government, only the PC 'diversity first' morons believe this is an issue.

While I only threw this tidbit out there as I know I will not be the last to do so, your opinion that having next to zero non-white's involved in the first and most well publicized Tea Party Convention, is not an issue, is naive at best.

First of all you have 0 proof that there were not person's of color in attendance. More importantly is how thick headed you sound. Demographically by the numbers person's of color support big government entitlement policies that politicians like Obama support; the teaparty platform policies are in complete opposition to them! So why would you expect to see a representation of person's of color in any brief camera pan of those in attendance??? So again, what should be the percentage in a crowd of that size??? 000.1% perhaps? Just asking since you raised the issue! What's wrong can't give an answer even after I provided the numbers? Can you do math?

Correct me if I am wrong here, but the Tea Party "movement" is touted as "the peoples" movement" against big government, yes? So, I simply asked a question as to why ALL people do not seem to be in attendance.

First, there are a lot of people who WANT a nanny state and that requires big government.

Second, everybody couldn't afford to go. I couldn't or I probably would have gone. Do I wish it had been a more affordable event so more could attend? Yes. Do I feel that I was intentionally excluded because it wasn't? No I don't. We won't even be attending all the events of our next class reunion because we just don't want to pay the cost--we prefer to use our money for other things. My spouse is chairperson of planning the event and agreeing to those costs. We don't feel the least bit left out because we'll plan to do the less expensive stuff, skip the more expensive stuff, and we have other plans for the cash we'll save.

You see, Conservatives, whether Republican or independent, don't resent that some are better off financially than others.

You and facts seem to have a way of distancing themselves from one another. I never stated that MSNBC was "more accurate" than FOX. I simply used Fox's tag line of "fair and balanced". Maybe you DO have a reading problem? By the way, WTF is an indepenadant, anyhow?

Palin addressed the convention despite facing some controversy over the $100,000 speaking fee she was receiving and the fact that two other scheduled speakers, Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., and Rep. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., dropped out following ethics committee questions over how the convention profits would be used.
I would thank you, but I've already done so and got called a "lazy fuck" by you for doing that.

It's like pulling teeth asking you to actually debate and/or discuss.

See? It's not so painful for you to do the right thing.

You and facts seem to have a way of distancing themselves from one another. I never stated that MSNBC was "more accurate" than FOX. I simply used Fox's tag line of "fair and balanced". Maybe you DO have a reading problem? By the way, WTF is an indepenadant, anyhow?
Your lies are just getting out of hand boy.

Nobody believes your bullshit anymore, that lying shit about you seeing the light with Barry really was a high point in stupid.

So what now, are you going to claim you are really a woman and were just pretending to be a guy?

HTML:

You would have to be an idiot to expect to see them in protests against Barry & his big government, only the PC 'diversity first' morons believe this is an issue.

So.....are you claiming then, that the Tea Party "movement" is a "whites only" thing? And if so, how could they EVER expect to force change? The demographic numbers simply are not there. The GOP saw this in 2008, when they played to the old white people.

Albuquerque has a relatively small demographic of black folks among all the other folks, but our Tea Parties here had an amazing representation of Hispanic and Asian folks and yes, some black folks showed up too. We didn't count them because we were not focused on race but were focused on principles we wanted emphasized. I doubt anybody else associated with these movements gives a flying fig what race anybody is either.

The polls show that a fairly large majority of black folks still do support Obama and those probably don't go to Tea Parties. But while the mainstream media does its damndest to make sure that black folks are included in media coverage of a protest against a conservative or conservative initiative, they are just as meticulous to show as few people of color as possible in their coverage of Tea Parties or Tax Protests. In the same way, they seek out a few signs that some would say are offensive and feature those as typical even though such signs are very few.

There were several of us concerned about the cost to attend the event which of course did prevent many attending who otherwise would have been there. The media has been doing its damndest to make it a "let the folks who didn't go fight witht the ones who did' issue too, but nobody is cooperating with that.

DITTO--At our original tea party on April 15th, 2009 our main guest speaker was black.

$2 million tea-partiers.jpg

I would thank you, but I've already done so and got called a "lazy fuck" by you for doing that.

The fraud isn't interested in what you have to say, he's just trolling you because he thinks it will damage the tea party movement and help his boyfriend Barry.

You have spent the last hour debating ME about ME, for whatever reason. My guess is because you want to support Palin and do not like debating the questions I asked about her. That is your perogative, but wouldn't you have saved A LOT of time if you had simply said that in the beginning as opposed to attacking me?

HTML:

So.....are you claiming then, that the Tea Party "movement" is a "whites only" thing? And if so, how could they EVER expect to force change? The demographic numbers simply are not there. The GOP saw this in 2008, when they played to the old white people.
See how this dickhaed operates?

Anything to try and damage people who oppose his main squeeze barry.

DITTO--At our original tea party on April 15th, 2009 our main guest speaker was black.

View attachment 9417

That's odd. Xenophon JUST stated on the last page that the Tea Party movement has very few blacks in it...

HTML:

See how this dickhaed operates?

Anything to try and damage people who oppose his main squeeze barry.

I give up. Am I a "dickhaed" or an "indepenadant"?

Forum List

Back