Palins disinvited from McCain's requiem

Now all the LIB MSM are calling McCain a great man.
A few years ago they were all calling him a piece of shit.
They love McCain b/c he was feuding with Trump. Period!

Has anyone here ever been invited to a funeral?

I haven't!

I haven't. But I don't know anyone famous on a personal level that has died.

Do you think they send out engraved invitations or something similar?

Since it's a private funeral I would imagine people who are invited receive a phone call or email letting them know.
No. They all received invitations a couple of weeks ago.
The invitation looks similar to a wedding invitation.
In it it specifies how many other guests the recipient can bring and who they are.

The choice of Sarah Palin in 2008 was the deceased senator's high mark of his political career. Without Palin, he gets wiped out in a 45 state landslide in 2008, especially if he goes and chooses Hard Core Leftist Joe Lieberman for the gig.

But even if he blames this broad for his loss, its just awfully petty on his part to ban her from the funeral. Death should be a time to bury the hatchet.

And besides, Mr. McCain was really pleased with the way Obama ruled over us for 8 years, even inviting the former president to eulogize him. If Palin is at fault for McCain losing, then she is also responsible for McCain's idol, Obama, winning, no?

Palin not invited to McCain's funeral: report
I didn't know you had to be invited to attend a funeral.

The choice of Sarah Palin in 2008 was the deceased senator's high mark of his political career. Without Palin, he gets wiped out in a 45 state landslide in 2008, especially if he goes and chooses Hard Core Leftist Joe Lieberman for the gig.

But even if he blames this broad for his loss, its just awfully petty on his part to ban her from the funeral. Death should be a time to bury the hatchet.

And besides, Mr. McCain was really pleased with the way Obama ruled over us for 8 years, even inviting the former president to eulogize him. If Palin is at fault for McCain losing, then she is also responsible for McCain's idol, Obama, winning, no?

I didn't know you had to be invited to attend a funeral.

Depends on who is throwing the party. The Trumps and Palins were told not to show. Do you think they should any way?

The articles I've read say that the funeral at the Naval Academy is private. I always thought that meant pretty much family only?

This post will require some thinking. But you do not have to agree with someone all the time to consider him great. You do not have to agree with someone to say he made a difference. The problem with Trumpers is not that you have a "are either with us or against us" mentality. No middle. Grow the fuck up.

The articles I've read say that the funeral at the Naval Academy is private. I always thought that meant pretty much family only?

McCain is a navy guy, I don't see why they just don't bury him at sea.

Do you not know the difference in the words "not invited" and "disinvited"? They are not the same thing.

What a petty response. I think it's beneath your usual quality of posts.

The left exorcated him at every turn. Until he started kissing up to Obama.

I wonder if the Left got the word out that Dubya is now respectable.

We'll see if someone throw a shoe at him while he is eulogizing McCain, and what their reaction is.

Personally, I think its decent of President Bush to bury the hatchet, forgive McCain and speak, especially after McCain accused W of "lying like Clinton" back in 2000

Has anyone here ever been invited to a funeral?

I haven't!

I haven't. But I don't know anyone famous on a personal level that has died.

Do you think they send out engraved invitations or something similar?

Since it's a private funeral I would imagine people who are invited receive a phone call or email letting them know.
No. They all received invitations a couple of weeks ago.
The invitation looks similar to a wedding invitation.
In it it specifies how many other guests the recipient can bring and who they are.

Do you not know the difference in the words "not invited" and "disinvited"? They are not the same thing.

What a petty response. I think it's beneath your usual quality of posts.

Really? I thought I backed off on what really needed to be said to be nice about it.

How is that petty? Maybe you don't understand the difference in "not invited' and "disinvited" too.

When you look at the economy that Bush and the Republicans handed Obama and compare that to the economy that Obama handed trump then you have to admit Obama was a pretty great president.

Forum List

Back