CNN The Fruit Channel

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
No I'm not talking about Anderson Cooper et al enjoying their night time rectal examinations.
I'm wondering where the fruits went?
The apples didn't last long.
Then the bananas showed up for a couple of weeks.
I was expecting the manderine oranges next. But it seems like the 'fruit channel' reached its sell by date.
The rating are higher during prime time for Lassie Come Home reruns than the fruit channel
They've dragged out Carl Bernstein to save them.
Lanny Davis and Carl ought to have gotten their lies straight before making CNN and themselves look like fucking clowns.

Don't like CNN, don't watch CNN, snowflake.

Lanny Davis and Carl ought to have gotten their lies straight before making CNN and themselves look like fucking clowns.
I can't believe you're trying to make hay over what Trump's lawyer said! Either he lied in the past or he's lying now. The take-away is, if you're associated with Trump, the truth takes a back seat to expediency.

No I'm not talking about Anderson Cooper et al enjoying their night time rectal examinations.
I'm wondering where the fruits went?
The apples di dn't last long.
Then the bananas showed up for a couple of weeks.
I was expecting the manderine oranges next. But it seems like the 'fruit channel' reached its sell by date.
The rating are higher during prime time for Lassie Come Home reruns than the fruit channel
They've dragged out Carl Bernstein to save them.
CNN gives well rounded broad coverage of national and international news. Responsibility for gaining further insight and information about particular news stories rests with the consumer. If you do not like the commentary and opinion portions of the broadcast is your responsibility to select another overall news source.

Basically, the OP is whining in a fashion like Trump whines. They are upset about Americans having the freedom to pick and select their news sources and accepting that many people select a source that is often critical of Trump. When CNN or others report Trump lies, rather than contest the lies and defend their lies, they whine about the news sources like CNN, deflecting away from the undeniable fact that they are lying liars and get caught lying multiple times every day.

I can't believe you're trying to make hay over what Trump's lawyer said! Either he lied in the past or he's lying now. The take-away is, if you're associated with Trump, the truth takes a back seat to expediency.
I'm surprised you would associate what Lanny Davis claimed with any semblance of truth.
You do realize Davis is STILL a radical Clinton fanboy who is now representing someone who used to be associated with Trump.
Anyone else see the irony in that?
CNN is literally self-immolating.
Let it be so.

pNlflyW.jpg