NOW Trump says, LESTER HOLT 'fudged' the 'firing Comey' interview!!!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Jesus christ. What's next? Hell, did Trump fudge his win? Maybe he fudged his inauguration. Afterall, it must be EASY to do.

Trump falsely claims NBC’s Lester Holt ‘got caught’ faking interview where he admitted to firing Comey over Russia

BRAD REED
30 AUG 2018 AT 07:09

President Donald Trump on Thursday issued a bizarre tweet in which he accused NBC’s Lester Holt of “fudging” an interview in which the president admitted he fired former FBI Director James Comey over the Russia investigation.

“What’s going on at CNN is happening, to different degrees, at other networks – with NBC News being the worst,” the president wrote. “The good news is that Andy Lack(y) is about to be fired(?) for incompetence, and much worse. When Lester Holt got caught fudging my tape on Russia, they were hurt badly!”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/tru...-comey-russia/

Can we call Lester Holt the Liberal carrying Water Boy? Too bad, because other than that I like his interests in music, work ethic and general good humor.

Trump be dissin the wrong brutha! I bet Trump never proves shit.

i dont think we should be monkeying around during interviews with President Trump

wait, no no no, i'm not racist!

it was not until disaster struck and Crooked Hillary lost the election that the media started sayin it cant be that Trump is running on popular ideas

Uh oh, the left will be now screaming Trump's use of the word "fudged" is a dog whistle for Holt's ethnic background !
Stay tuned !!

I wonder if NBC tried to air an edited version and it was rejected by the WH? TRUMP tends to throw stuff like this out allowing the fake news to develop a narrative only to have the truth come out supporting TRUMP's comments.

When you listen to the clip of TRUMP and Holt, TRUMP clearly states he fired Comey because he felt Comey was incompetent in how he handled the Hillary investigations matters. In the clip TRUMP also clearly says he wants the Russia investigation to be done throughly, which is supported by how TRUMP requested full corporation with Mueller. Makes me question if Holt tried to edit the video before it was released.

Jesus christ. What's next? Hell, did Trump fudge his win? Maybe he fudged his inauguration. Afterall, it must be EASY to do.

Trump falsely claims NBC’s Lester Holt ‘got caught’ faking interview where he admitted to firing Comey over Russia

BRAD REED

President Donald Trump on Thursday issued a bizarre tweet in which he accused NBC’s Lester Holt of “fudging” an interview in which the president admitted he fired former FBI Director James Comey over the Russia investigation.

“What’s going on at CNN is happening, to different degrees, at other networks – with NBC News being the worst,” the president wrote. “The good news is that Andy Lack(y) is about to be fired(?) for incompetence, and much worse. When Lester Holt got caught fudging my tape on Russia, they were hurt badly!”...

All this implies is (take your pick)
1. Trump is merely tossing another bone to his brain dead base
2. Trump is completely delusional & should be in a mental hospital
3. All of the above

BRAD REED

Trump is gaslighting, i.e. trying to make us doubt our own memories. He did it with regard to the "grabbing pussy" tape, too. At the time it was released he apologized for "locker room talk", but later questioned if it was really his voice. The scariest thing is that so many believe him, despite often contradictory statements.

Trump be dissin the wrong brutha! I bet Trump never proves shit.

Fire and Forget Trump?

Nah. He says stupid shit all the time. He rode the Birther conspiracy for 5 full years before abandoning it and blaming Hillary for the whole thing.

He also insisted that the Chinese invented global warming.

That Obama wiretapped Trump tower.

That Google rigged his search results.

That there were 3 to 5 million illegal votes.

That he won the popular vote.

That he had the most attended inauguration in history.

All backed by jack shit.

BRAD REED

Trump is gaslighting, i.e. trying to make us doubt our own memories. He did it with regard to the "grabbing pussy" tape, too. At the time it was released he apologized for "locker room talk", but later questioned if it was really his voice. The scariest thing is that so many believe him, despite often contradictory statements.

Here's the possibility I find even scarier: Trump may be gaslighting himself.

I wonder if NBC tried to air an edited version and it was rejected by the WH? TRUMP tends to throw stuff like this out allowing the fake news to develop a narrative only to have the truth come out supporting TRUMP's comments.

When you listen to the clip of TRUMP and Holt, TRUMP clearly states he fired Comey because he felt Comey was incompetent in how he handled the Hillary investigations matters. In the clip TRUMP also clearly says he wants the Russia investigation to be done throughly, which is supported by how TRUMP requested full corporation with Mueller. Makes me question if Holt tried to edit the video before it was released.

NBC better NOT give this GD WH editorial approval!

Here's the partial transcript.

Partial transcript: NBC News interview with Donald Trump - CNNPolitics

It matches the interview perfectly. This is from May of 2017.

Why did no one in the White House claim that the interview had been 'fudged' until now? Why is there no evidence to back up Trump's account? Why is Trump being so vague on what was 'fudged'? What exactly is Trump claiming was 'fudged'?

Nobody knows.

Makes you question if Trump isn't just making up nonsense backed by nothing to try and distract from his personal lawyer implicating him in the direction and coordination of federal felonies last week.

NBC better NOT give this GD WH editorial approval!

Why not they did it for Obama?

Forum List

Back