John McCain REGRETS choosing Sarah PALIN as 2008 running mate over Joe Lieberman. Dang!? Nice SLAM!

He still would not have won. The Republicans chose unwisely. The establishment got him the nod because it was "his turn".

• Banned
He still would not have won. The Republicans chose unwisely. The establishment got him the nod because it was "his turn".
2008, 131M Voted
2016 128M Voted.
1.8 - 3M missing voters from 2008-2016. Hope they come out in 2018/20.
That be 2M more for Dems. as Obama high got 69M vs the Great Douche 63M.
I'm sure they learned a lesson. HRC had to win, how the fuck can a racist douche win.
Should be why many did not vote.

Palin got him more votes than he got on his own.....when he quit Michigan way before it was decided, she read him the riot-act but he ignored her. He had a chance to expose the Kenyan as a pretender and decided that wouldn't be "dignified"....so we got 8 years of that mutt bowing to tyrants and giving radical muslims like himself, our blood and treasure. Although I voted for him several times having no alternative, John McCain will be lucky to have anybody but democrats and fraud GOP like Dubya, at his funeral the way he's conducted himself over the years.

Palin got him more votes than he got on his own.....when he quit Michigan way before it was decided, she read him the riot-act but he ignored her. He had a chance to expose the Kenyan as a pretender and decided that wouldn't be "dignified"....so we got 8 years of that mutt bowing to tyrants and giving radical muslims like himself, our blood and treasure. Although I voted for him several times having no alternative, John McCain will be lucky to have anybody but democrats and fraud GOP like Dubya, at his funeral the way he's conducted himself over the years.

He was a weak candidate. All the energy of a chicken dumpling. Like Gillespie this last cycle in Virginia.

McCain will never be the longest serving Democrat, but he gave it a good try.

2008, 131M Voted
2016 128M Voted.
I'm sure they learned a lesson. HRC had to win, how the fuck can a racist douche win.
A racist douche didn't win. A brilliant strategist with zero political experience did win.

Does McCain understand that having Palin as a running mate, was the only reason he got what votes he did?

Probably not. Just die already, McStain.

2008, 131M Voted
2016 128M Voted.
A racist douche didn't win. A brilliant strategist with zero political experience did win.
:cuckoo::lmao:You forgot the Russian's helped.

You mean Sarah needed to headline the ticket?

You mean Sarah needed to headline the ticket?
No, she needed to vamose..

A Photo of CLASS!

upload_2018-5-6_0-53-51.png

Forum List

Back