Palin's campaign against the "R-word" hits snag with Limbaugh

Well this thread must have the lefties creaming in their jeans. it has BOTH Palin and Limbaugh in it..

just the other day the lefties were screaming about how she shouldn't be so sensitive about A WORD , but today they attack her again because she didn't go after Rush for saying the same word...

you just can't make this kind of comedy up.

I can understand how you don't get the concept of H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y. This post just confirms it.

They should make a law on politicians and hypocrisy, if they are found guilty they should be kicked out of office immediately. What a turn over..

Well this thread must have the lefties creaming in their jeans. it has BOTH Palin and Limbaugh in it..

just the other day the lefties were screaming about how she shouldn't be so sensitive about A WORD , but today they attack her again because she didn't go after Rush for saying the same word...

you just can't make this kind of comedy up.

I can understand how you don't get the concept of H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y. This post just confirms it.

:lol:

Rahm calling Senators "Fucking retards": not a problem

Limbaugh highlighting Rahm Emanuel's comments: End of the civil world as we know it.

I heard some moonbat on Pmsnbc say if Palin can't or wont stand up to Rush on this, how will she be able to stand up to Putin if she were President.. I about fell out of my chair with hysterical fits of laughter.

Last edited:

Limbaugh highlighting Rahm Emanuel's comments: End of the civil world as we know it.
Notice how all the mindless DroneTards parrot Stuttering LimpTard's denial! :cuckoo:

How on Earth is calling a meeting at the White House between Emanuel and some people with mental disabilities "a RETARD summit" highlighting Emanual's comments?????????

Your MessiahRushie called people with mental disabilities, like CELEBUTARD Palin's son, RETARDS!!!

Provide a link to Emanuel calling his apology at the White House a "RETARD SUMMIT."

The President's Chief of Staff Apologizes to "F-ing Retards"
February 3, 2010
RUSH: Now, Emanuel is taking his contrition one step farther -- hosting a delegation of advocates, including two people with mental disabilities, at the White House." They're going to have a "Retard" Summit just like they had the Beer Summit.

the mindless drones are the ones who are making a BIG STINK about this with Rush, after the other day telling Palin to get over herself for speaking out about Rahm deadfish Emanuel calling his comrades in arms. Fxxking Retards. But they gotta take the heat of the Obama administration somehow, don't they.

Last edited:

Notice how all the mindless DroneTards parrot Stuttering LimpTard's denial! :cuckoo:

How on Earth is calling a meeting at the White House between Emanuel and some people with mental disabilities "a RETARD summit" highlighting Emanual's comments?????????

Your MessiahRushie called people with mental disabilities, like CELEBUTARD Palin's son, RETARDS!!!

Provide a link to Emanuel calling his apology at the White House a "RETARD SUMMIT."

February 3, 2010
RUSH: Now, Emanuel is taking his contrition one step farther -- hosting a delegation of advocates, including two people with mental disabilities, at the White House." They're going to have a "Retard" Summit just like they had the Beer Summit.

the mindless drones are the ones who are making a BIG STINK about this with Rush, after the other day telling Palin to get over herself for speaking out about Rahm deadfish Emanuel calling his comrades in arms. Fxxking Retards. But they gotta take the heat of the Obama administration somehow, don't they.
The mindless drones are the toadies who parrot everything they hear on GOP run hate media. Like you mindlessly parroting Lying Sean HanNITWITy's "deadfish."
GET IT?

February 3, 2010

The mindless drones are the toadies who parrot everything they hear on GOP run hate media. Like you mindlessly parroting Lying Sean HanNITWITy's "deadfish."
GET IT?

Humm, now how did you know it was Hannity that said that..:rofl:

February 3, 2010

flaming-bag-of-shit.jpg

Rush leaves out a bag of flaming pooh and Libruls can't step on it fast enough or hard enough

Emanuel is right, you are fucking retards

February 3, 2010

GET IT?

How does my being informed enough to know you were mindlessly parroting Lying Sean HanNITWITy make YOU any LESS of a mindless drone??? :cuckoo:

February 3, 2010

flaming-bag-of-shit.jpg

Rush leaves out a bag of flaming pooh and Libruls can't step on it fast enough or hard enough

Either that or Emanuel left out a flaming bag of PC pooh and CELEBUTARDS Palin and Stuttering LimpTard couldn't stomp on it fast enough or often enough. :lol:

February 3, 2010

flaming-bag-of-shit.jpg

Either that or Emanuel left out a flaming bag of PC pooh and CELEBUTARDS Palin and Stuttering LimpTard couldn't stomp on it fast enough or often enough. :lol:

He left it out back in August? LOL

Emanuel had you in mind when he called Dems fucking retards

flaming-bag-of-shit.jpg

He left it out back in August? LOL

Emanuel had you in mind when he called Dems fucking retards
But the GOP think tanks of hate didn't find it until a couple of days ago to SCRIPT CELEBUTARD Palin's PC rant of phony indignation.

CON$ervaTards are V E R Y S L O W.

GET IT?

How does my being informed enough to know you were mindlessly parroting Lying Sean HanNITWITy make YOU any LESS of a mindless drone??? :cuckoo:

not going to answer how it is you know Hannity uses that word, eh? and how do you know he's Lying? or you just parrot things you hear about people you don't know anything about. .:lol:

Last edited:

not going to answer how it is you know Hannity uses that word, eh? and how do you know he's Lying? or you just parrot things you hear about people you don't know anything about. .:lol:
Not going to answer how my being a knowledgeable person makes you any less of a mindless drone, eh!

And having Caught Lying Sean HanNITWITy lying, I emailed him and challenged him to back his lie with money. He wouldn't, like a typical lying CON$ervaTard, proving he is not only a liar, but a PREMEDITATED liar.
Your turn to answer.

Not going to answer how my being a knowledgeable person makes you any less of a mindless drone, eh!

And having Caught Lying Sean HanNITWITy lying, I emailed him and challenged him to back his lie with money. He wouldn't, like a typical lying CON$ervaTard, proving he is not only a liar, but a PREMEDITATED liar.
Your turn to answer.

sheesh, calling the Obama comrade in arms, Rham Emanuel (deadfish) really has your panties all in a bunch. you should do something to straighten them out, you might feel better.
But you make sure you keep up on what all them ConservaTards are saying, we wouldn't know about it if you didn't inform us.:cuckoo::lol:

Last edited:

Your turn to answer.

sheesh, calling the Obama comrade in arms, Rham Emanuel (deadfish) really has your panties all in a bunch. you should do something to straighten them out, you might feel better.
But you make sure you keep up on what all them ConservaTards are saying, we wouldn't know about it if you didn't inform us.:cuckoo::lol:
You wouldn't know anything if someone else didn't inform you because as a mindless drone you are incapable of thinking for yourself. That's why you are a CON$ervaTard. :rofl:

CELEBUTARD Palin gave her rationalization for her double standard used for Emanuel and LimpTard.

After Wallace reads to Her MessiahRushie's words calling Lib activists retards, she says she never heard him call a "group of people he didn't agree with" retards.

Are we to believe CELEBUTARD Palin realy thinks LimpTard AGREES with Lib activists???

Also did you notice how Wallace didn't bring up LimpTard's calling the "special needs" people CELEBUTARD Palin pretends to care so much about, like her own son, retards. I would have loved to hear her rationalization for that quote.

February 7, 2010

WALLACE: OK. But Rush Limbaugh weighed in this week. And he said this:"Our politically correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards."
PALIN: He was satirical (ph) in that --
WALLACE: Wait a minute, let me finish.
PALIN: OK.
WALLACE: "I mean, these people, these liberal activists are kooks." Should Rush Limbaugh apologize?
PALIN: They are kooks, so I agree with Rush Limbaugh.
WALLACE: But you know what some people are going to say, Governor, and have said. They say, look, when it's her political adversary Rahm Emanuel, she's going to call him out, he's indecent, apologize. But when it's a political friend like Rush Limbaugh, oh it's satire
PALIN: I didn't hear Rush Limbaugh calling a group of people whom he did not agree with "F-ing retards." And we did know that Rahm Emanuel, it's been reported, did say that. That's a big difference there.

----------------------------------

PALIN: I'm not politically correct. I am not one to be a word police. But I do believe that his insensitivity, in a time when I had just promised in my GOP convention speech that those with special needs and families and those who love those with special needs would have a friend, and a advocate in the White House if John McCain and I were so blessed as to be elected.
That didn't stop me because our votes didn't carry the day, we didn't win. That didn't stop my passion, my commitment to reaching out and to helping the special needs community when they asked for it. And they did ask for it on this one. They reached out to me and said, can you kind of highlight the problem that we have the White House, with both the President and his Chief of Staff being so insensitive to the special needs community. And I said, I'm here. Send me. I will do so.

February 3, 2010

Last edited:
So.....if a Democrat uses the word "retard", Palin is offended and wants that Democrat fired.
But.....if a Republican uses the word "reatrd", Palin looks the other way? Hypocrite much?
I wonder if she has to write all of these rules down somewhere?

4 pages and Lib are still too fucking stupid to understand Rush punked them. Rahm is right, you guys really are fucking retards

Forum List

Back