Palin's campaign against the "R-word" hits snag with Limbaugh

Sarah Palin's campaign against the derogatory usage of the word "retard" collided with her campaign to maintain her popularity with conservatives today, with confusing results.

I agree with this:

On his radio show, Limbaugh lamented that "our political correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards."

That said, this fascination with Sarah Palin is incredible. She has received almost god-like status in the MSM.

Sarah Palin's campaign against the derogatory usage of the word "retard" collided with her campaign to maintain her popularity with conservatives today, with confusing results.

A Palin spokeswoman seemed to back away from earlier criticism of conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh. Yesterday, when asked for comment on Limbaugh's use of the "r" word in a recent broadcast, Palin spokeswoman told Greg Sargent of the Washington Post, "Governor Palin believes crude and demeaning name-calling at the expense of others is disrespectful." Today, Stapleton claims the statement was meant generally and she was not specifically referring to Limbaugh. Still, she declined to say that Palin believes Limbaugh's statements were acceptable. Sargent reprinted the email he sent Stapleton in which he specifically asked about Limbaugh's statement.

Palin's non-rebuke rebuke of Limbaugh comes after she called on President Obama, earlier in the week, to fire his chief of staff after using the word

Palin's campaign against the "R-word" hits snag with Limbaugh - Yahoo! News

That darn Karma is a biach!!!!... LOL......so much for feigned indignation...

:lol:.. That's it, sounds desperate. Democrats couldn't chew on this rancid meat..

Last edited:

I agree with this:

On his radio show, Limbaugh lamented that "our political correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards."

That said, this fascination with Sarah Palin is incredible. She has received almost god-like status in the MSM.

She will never learn to think before speaking, curious that you feel she is god-like.

"Conservatives" and Republicans are not allowed to criticize Rush. Palin understands that.

She is quite the hypocrite.

The hypocrisy of the right has reached a tipping point. Sarah Palin is a classless bimbo and deserves her rightful spot on Faux News.
Tell us again how you are an 'independant.' :lol:

Fraud.

Independent means Independent from BOTH sides..And that means calling out people on BOTH sides (Including Failin Palin) when they screw up.

Except he does not call out both sides just those right of center.

I agree with this:

She will never learn to think before speaking, curious that you feel she is god-like.

I feel? :lol: Wake up. The MSM and liberals everywhere can't get enough of Sarah Palin. I only know what she's up to because some liberal starts yet another Sarah Palin thread. You folks are giving her god-like status and then complain that she's getting so much attention. I suggest a shrink.

I agree with this:

I feel? :lol: Wake up. The MSM and liberals everywhere can't get enough of Sarah Palin. I only know what she's up to because some liberal starts yet another Sarah Palin thread. You folks are giving her god-like status and then complain that she's getting so much attention. I suggest a shrink.

I think Palin pushes their guilt buttons..

It the same with this "Birther" thing, they just keep re-birthing it.... it's sad really.

Last edited:
I agree with this:

Freudian slip then? Nobody on the Left thinks of calling her god-like.

We want her to stay front and center with her moronic pov. I'm sure Repubs would love it if everyone just stopped giving her attention. Shes really a gift that keeps on giving.

I think Palin pushes their guilt buttons..

It the same with this "Birther" thing, they just keep re-birthing it.... it's sad really.

Wrong again, Lumpy.

We want her to stay front and center with her moronic pov. I'm sure Repubs would love it if everyone just stopped giving her attention. Shes really a gift that keeps on giving.

I think Palin is just a distraction from Obama, the more they pick on Palin the less critical thought they have to use on his complete failures as President.

I think Palin is just a distraction from Obama, the more they pick on Palin the less critical thought they have to use on his complete failures as President.

Like you all use Obama to distract from the complete and utter failure known as Bush/Cheney/Rove?

Obama gets up everyday ready to work. Lots of change right there compared to the last administration.

See how this talking point stuff works now?

:eusa_hand: Take your personal problems to a psychologist. And now you're trying to analyze Republicans because you're afraid to look in a mirror. Get a life... please.

Like you all use Obama to distract from the complete and utter failure known as Bush/Cheney/Rove?

Obama gets up everyday ready to work. Lots of change right there compared to the last administration.

"Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning."
Benjamin Franklin

I realize Democats have a hard time swallowing this but the recession started soon after the Democratic Party took over Congress. The obvious failures of Democratic Policies accelerated when Obama took over.

It fairly obvious that the American people are catching on to these facts, some of course, never will. They still have not accepted the reality and have lost the ability of critical thought.

Benjamin Franklin

I realize Democats have a hard time swallowing this but the recession started soon after the Democratic Party took over Congress. The obvious failures of Democratic Policies accelerated when Obama took over.

It fairly obvious that the American people are catching on to these facts, some of course, never will. They still have not accepted the reality and have lost the ability of critical thought.

You two are backing away from the topic of this thread now. Typical... :thup:

Benjamin Franklin

On that you win, definitely off topic...:eusa_angel:

A Palin spokeswoman seemed to back away from earlier criticism of conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh. Yesterday, when asked for comment on Limbaugh's use of the "r" word in a recent broadcast, Palin spokeswoman told Greg Sargent of the Washington Post, "Governor Palin believes crude and demeaning name-calling at the expense of others is disrespectful." Today, Stapleton claims the statement was meant generally and she was not specifically referring to Limbaugh. Still, she declined to say that Palin believes Limbaugh's statements were acceptable. Sargent reprinted the email he sent Stapleton in which he specifically asked about Limbaugh's statement.

Palin's non-rebuke rebuke of Limbaugh comes after she called on President Obama, earlier in the week, to fire his chief of staff after using the word

Palin's campaign against the "R-word" hits snag with Limbaugh - Yahoo! News

That darn Karma is a biach!!!!... LOL......so much for feigned indignation...

The hypocrisy of the right has reached a tipping point. Sarah Palin is a classless bimbo and deserves her rightful spot on Faux News.

Pot calling the kettle black again.

I heard the broadcast this week. Rush was pointing out that Rahm Emanuel called Liberals a bunch of fucken retards.

The problem with Rush is he never backs down and often puts his foot in him mouth. This happened when he played the "Barack The Magic Negro Song" which was just making fun of a LA Times article. The article stated that Obama was whites magic negro.

Problem is too many of you libs hear this shit through the filter of a dishonest press so you make assumptions that are completely ass-backwards from the truth. But what else is new.

Last edited:
Benjamin Franklin

And the reason for that is...

Hint: You don't want her getting attention because she is a loose cannon and not helpful to Republicans.

And the reason for that is...

Hint: You don't want her getting attention because she is a loose cannon and not helpful to Republicans.

I don't think she has the gravitas to be President at this point but she can raise a crowd which is helpful in campaigns. I think she has a unique personality and considering the pressure put on her has fared fairly well.

I think women especially , even if they disagree with her politically, should respect her overall courage in the face of adversity, her guts in taking on challenges and her courage of conviction to follow her beliefs as best as humanly possible.

I honestly don't understand all this vitriol she receives, most would run and hide in the face of it.

Well this thread must have the lefties creaming in their jeans. it has BOTH Palin and Limbaugh in it..

just the other day the lefties were screaming about how she shouldn't be so sensitive about A WORD , but today they attack her again because she didn't go after Rush for saying the same word...

you just can't make this kind of comedy up.

I can understand how you don't get the concept of H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y. This post just confirms it.

Forum List

Back