Palin's campaign against the "R-word" hits snag with Limbaugh

4 pages and Lib are still too fucking stupid to understand Rush punked them. Rahm is right, you guys really are fucking retards

Kinda like the way Rush punked us when he thought Obama was wrong for killing those poor black pirates? Talk about retarded....

4 pages and Lib are still too fucking stupid to understand Rush punked them. Rahm is right, you guys really are fucking retards
Sure, Stuttering LimpTard calls people with special needs retards, and that somehow punks the Dems. BRILLIANT :cuckoo:

That has to be the lamest rationalization in history. :rofl:

Sure, Stuttering LimpTard calls people with special needs retards, and that somehow punks the Dems. BRILLIANT :cuckoo:

Democrats really are people with "special needs", they need to step in flaming bags of pooh at every opportunity

Democrats really are people with "special needs", they need to step in flaming bags of pooh at every opportunity
Every time LimpTard sticks his fat foot in his fat mouth his mind-numbed drones pretend it was planned to make Libs look foolish. :cuckoo:
What a bunch of morons.
Calling people with mental disabilities "retards" only shows your MessiahRushie and those who rationalize away his pure hatred, with "flaming pooh" on their lips.

February 3, 2010
RUSH: Now, Emanuel is taking his contrition one step farther -- hosting a delegation of advocates, including two people with mental disabilities, at the White House." They're going to have a "Retard" Summit just like they had the Beer Summit.

The difference between Sarah Palin's reaction to Rahm Emanuel's ill-advised use of the word "retarded" (directed at liberals), and Rush Limbaugh's use of the word (directed at advocates for the mentally handicapped) speaks volumes. When it was reported that Emanuel used the word in a private meeting -- one time -- Palin quickly took to Facebook and, mentioning Emanuel by name, called on President Obama to fire him. When Limbaugh repeatedly used the term on his radio show, Palin did nothing. Then, after being goaded by commentators, she had her spokesperson offer a generic criticism of "demeaning name calling," never mentioning Limbaugh by name -- and even had her spokesperson phone Rush to assure him she hadn't used his name. Then, in an interview with Fox that aired this morning, Palin defended Limbaugh's use of "retards" as "satire." Which it wasn't -- unless I'm missing the humor in calling a meeting of advocates for the mentally handicapped "a retard summit."

Sarah Palin Rebukes Rush Limbaugh For 'Retarded' Remarks

The difference between Sarah Palin's reaction to Rahm Emanuel's ill-advised use of the word "retarded" (directed at liberals), and Rush Limbaugh's use of the word (directed at advocates for the mentally handicapped) speaks volumes. When it was reported that Emanuel used the word in a private meeting -- one time -- Palin quickly took to Facebook and, mentioning Emanuel by name, called on President Obama to fire him. When Limbaugh repeatedly used the term on his radio show, Palin did nothing. Then, after being goaded by commentators, she had her spokesperson offer a generic criticism of "demeaning name calling," never mentioning Limbaugh by name -- and even had her spokesperson phone Rush to assure him she hadn't used his name. Then, in an interview with Fox that aired this morning, Palin defended Limbaugh's use of "retards" as "satire." Which it wasn't -- unless I'm missing the humor in calling a meeting of advocates for the mentally handicapped "a retard summit."

You have to be a fucking retard to believe "she had her spokesperson offer a generic criticism of "demeaning name calling," never mentioning Limbaugh by name -- and even had her spokesperson phone Rush to assure him she hadn't used his name" is a "rebuke"

You have to be a fucking retard to believe "she had her spokesperson offer a generic criticism of "demeaning name calling," never mentioning Limbaugh by name -- and even had her spokesperson phone Rush to assure him she hadn't used his name" is a "rebuke"

So....when can we expect Palin to fire up her trusty computer and ask for Rush's resignation or his outright firing on her Facebook page?

So....when can we expect Palin to fire up her trusty computer and ask for Rush's resignation or his outright firing on her Facebook page?

Try reading your own posts once in a while

I did, moron. Nothing in there about her using her Facebook page the way she did against Rahm. So, when can we expect this update?

I did, moron. Nothing in there about her using her Facebook page the way she did against Rahm. So, when can we expect this update?

This is what you posted, Ricky Retardo

"she had her spokesperson offer a generic criticism of "demeaning name calling," never mentioning Limbaugh by name -- and even had her spokesperson phone Rush to assure him she hadn't used his name"

"she had her spokesperson offer a generic criticism of "demeaning name calling," never mentioning Limbaugh by name -- and even had her spokesperson phone Rush to assure him she hadn't used his name"

Believe it or not, I CAN read. I am not sure how this corrolates into calling for Rush's resignation on her Facebook page, though? It would be hypocritical of her to not treat the two men the same, right?

I am convinced, you think you're Palin's Captain Save a hoe. You have more Posts in Palin threads than,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone! Possibly triple anyone! :eek:

Believe it or not, I CAN read. I am not sure how this corrolates into calling for Rush's resignation on her Facebook page, though? It would be hypocritical of her to not treat the two men the same, right?
When will liberals understand that Rush doesn't hold a post in our government?

When will liberals understand that Rush doesn't hold a post in our government?

Everyone understands that. What I don't understand is your POINT?

Wait until the Press and a few bozos around here find out that Rush has ordered Fried Chicken, black eyed peas, cornbread and collard greens to be served to his Southern Command staff at noon today. EIB is celebrating Black History Month too.

Wait until the Press and a few bozos around here find out that Rush has ordered Fried Chicken, black eyed peas, cornbread and collard greens to be served to his Southern Command staff at noon today. EIB is celebrating Black History Month too.

Maybe you and Some New Guy can get together and find a POINT together?

Doesn't excuse Gollum Emanuel's vile remarks. It's nice deflection but it doesn't excuse Gollum. He gotta go. Come on Mr. President,do the right thing.

For those who haven't figured it out by now, Rush was using satire when he made the remark. He does it all the time. For example, when the Reid comment about the "negro dialect" came about, he used the term "negro dialect" throughout the show, saying things like "well, i guess it's ok because he/she doesn't speak with a negro dialect." I suppose he's a racist in that regard too; that he'd use such a degrading term so casually.

Rush basically pointed out how some were coming to the defense of Emanuel as it related to Palin, then said "ok, so it's ok if we use the word 'retard'? I guess the White House is having a retard summit now."

Does anyone here really think Rush is stupid enough to use the word "retard" in a derogatory manner only hours after Emanuel's comments came out? C'mon. You're probably the same people who think Rush coined the term "Barack the magic negro."

For those who haven't figured it out by now, Rush was using satire when he made the remark. He does it all the time. For example, when the Reid comment about the "negro dialect" came about, he used the term "negro dialect" throughout the show, saying things like "well, i guess it's ok because he/she doesn't speak with a negro dialect." I suppose he's a racist in that regard too; that he'd use such a degrading term so casually.

Rush basically pointed out how some were coming to the defense of Emanuel as it related to Palin, then said "ok, so it's ok if we use the word 'retard'? I guess the White House is having a retard summit now."

Does anyone here really think Rush is stupid enough to use the word "retard" in a derogatory manner only hours after Emanuel's comments came out? C'mon. You're probably the same people who think Rush coined the term "Barack the magic negro."
Absolutely, since he knows his mindless drones will make excuses for him.

First of all, he used the term "retard summit" the day BEFORE CELEBUTARD Palin was challenged to apply the same standard to her MessiahRushie as Emanuel, so it was not in any way related to CELEBUTARD Palin.
Second, "retard summit" was Emanuel's meeting with "special needs" people, so Stuttering LimpTard was mocking people like CELEBUTARD Palin's son.
And third, LimpTard was equating people he disagreed with to retards on behalf of CELEBUTARD Palin's election campaign a full year BEFORE Emanuel. Of course, pathological liar LimpTard claims he never did until AFTER Emanuel.

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

February 3, 2010
RUSH: Now, Emanuel is taking his contrition one step farther -- hosting a delegation of advocates, including two people with mental disabilities, at the White House." They're going to have
a "Retard" Summit
just like they had the Beer Summit.

Forum List

Back