Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’

The majority of Americans are sheep. They are comfortable with a shepherd. Hence Obama. If scared enough, they will even accept a wolf.

Question is, when the GOP eventually takes power again, will you be saying the same thing or that they "finally smartened up"? :eusa_think:

How can we know. We've never seen them have we?

You've never seen God, how do we know God exists?

See, the funny thing about your arguments is how easily they can be thrown right back at you.

How can we know. We've never seen them have we?

You've never seen God, how do we know God exists?

See, the funny thing about your arguments is how easily they can be thrown right back at you.

God has given me an opportunity to learn about him in a book. Obama gave us two books but not much information. God isn't telling me I can't learn about him, Obama is.

God has given me an opportunity to learn about him in a book. Obama gave us two books but not much information. God isn't telling me I can't learn about him, Obama is.

:lol: Except the bible tells us little to nothing about God.

And Obama never told you that you can't learn about him. Obama was more open and honest in his two books then most politicians are in one.

The Left fears Sarah Palin....and it shows.:cool:

Oh yes!

Please don't run Sarah Palin in 2012...we beg you :eusa_pray:

There is no way a teleprompter reading,muslim, marxist, elitist, america hating racist like Obama could beat someone as clearly qualified as Palin

Please don't let her run

Oh yes!

There is no way a teleprompter reading,muslim, marxist, elitist, america hating racist like Obama could beat someone as clearly qualified as Palin

Please don't let her run

Because of pissants like you I don't think she wants the damned job.

Yes, the system (as I said) was changed in the 1970's to include the writing competition and yes, at that time they made provisions for affirmative action appointment of editors.

So yes, you could argue that Obama MAY have been selected as one of the 80 editors based more on his race than his ability. But I find it hard to believe that an inferior editor would garner enough respect from the other 79 editors to be elected president. But I guess if you are heavily invested in painting Obama in the worst light possible, you could argue that his political prowess, rather than his intellectual/academic prowess, enabled him to be elected as president of the Harvard Law Review.

So - as in almost any case - you can find a way to justify whatever you really want to believe.

But it stretches credibility.

Any lack of GPA evidence makes it impossible to say "he was a C student at best" just as it is impossible to say, "he was valedictorian." Trying to make either claim with the guise of certainty is just plain dishonest.

The evidence clearly suggests that Obama was a tremendous student and is a very intelligent man. I have a hard time lending credence to anyone who is so investing with trying to refute that evidence. Because I have to ask "why?" Why would someone be so desperate to try to spin Palin as an intelligent person and why would someone be so invested in trying to spin Obama as an unintelligent person? All evidence clearly supports the opposite conclusions.

I ran across a source that stated a 3.3 Columbia GPA. It is possible Obama really excelled at law and rised his GPA at Harvard. More likely, the more difficult subject of law versus political science and increased demands of the Law Review meant lower grades. I have not stated Palin is an intellectual giant or anything else on this thread. I simply dispute Obama had outstanding grades at Harvard.

To what end would you even attempt to make any claim about Obama's Harvard grades? Do you have ANY sort of evidence to support a claim that he had sub-3.3 grades?

Or are just pulling crap out of your butt?

The fact that he was selected as an editor of the review and respected enough by his fellow editors to be elected president - seems to indicate he was very good academically at Harvard. With no evidence to suggest anything to the contrary, why would you even try?

He also graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors in Harvard. That means he is in the top 20% of the class. That's no easy achievement.

Oh yes!

Please don't let her run

Because of pissants like you I don't think she wants the damned job.

AWWWWW did we ruin the job of PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA for poor wittle owd Pawin. TOO FUCKING BAD she would probably just quit half way through her first term anyway! Fuck Palin she is the wakiest Rep woman next to Bachman.

As we "lefties" have been saying for months PLEASE nominate Palin for Pres and we MEAN what we say PLEASE NOMINATE PALIN in 2012 see what it gets you. Freakin schmuck!!

I ran across a source that stated a 3.3 Columbia GPA. It is possible Obama really excelled at law and rised his GPA at Harvard. More likely, the more difficult subject of law versus political science and increased demands of the Law Review meant lower grades. I have not stated Palin is an intellectual giant or anything else on this thread. I simply dispute Obama had outstanding grades at Harvard.

To what end would you even attempt to make any claim about Obama's Harvard grades? Do you have ANY sort of evidence to support a claim that he had sub-3.3 grades?

The fact that he was selected as an editor of the review and respected enough by his fellow editors to be elected president - seems to indicate he was very good academically at Harvard. With no evidence to suggest anything to the contrary, why would you even try?

He also graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors in Harvard. That means he is in the top 20% of the class. That's no easy achievement.

That means nothing to Republicans. Remember, these are people who build an "Magical Creation Museum" with a giant replica of "Noah's Ark" and a animatronic dinosaur head coming out of the top. To Republicans, "Noah's Ark" is a true historical event.

dinoden3.JPG

Remember, these are the people calling Obama stupid and Sarah Palin "smart".

Last edited by a moderator:
What's funny about this is that I'm not a Sarah Palin fan, BFGRN. You said something specific about her that you knew wasn't true, and I addressed it. Now all your doing is deflecting...that is the funny part. :lol:

No, I said something that is accepted as truth, you CLAIM isn't...

I saw NOTHING from the empty vessel that would make me believe it isn't true...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbg6hF0nShQ&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbg6hF0nShQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

She is the most unqualified candidate I have ever seen...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Something that is accepted as truth?....What a moron. Once the earth was accepted as flat.

There was no proof of that...just un named sources. Yeah we can accept that as truth. :lol:
Epic Fail on your part

What it boils down to is what you believe. You can't prove it's false and I can't prove it's true. It's ironic that even Fox News reports it as true...

BUT, a thinking person would find it reasonable to believe it's true based on what we DO know about the empty vessel...you use the term 'epic fail'...what a perfect description of the empty vessel's failed attempts to answer simple questions of knowledge like: a lack of understanding of the Bush Doctrine, inability to name important Supreme Court decisions, referring to non existent federal agencies, falsely portraying the role of the Vice President, inability to name newspapers she reads, and other empty vessel gaffes. And none of these even address her dangerous religious beliefs that should make even a semi intelligent citizen realize the empty vessel is totally unqualified and truly a textbook example of the term 'epic fail'

But.....but..... we've been led to believe that he's the smartest President in our history....not just the top 20%. Wasn't Bill Clinton a Rhodes Scholar..

....and he had problems keeping his dick in his pants.

I really don't think how smart you are has anything to do with how honest you are....nor how good a leader you are.

Forum List

Back