Palin Sticks Up For Israel

McCain was no accident.

He was the best candidate the republicans had by far. McCain wrapped up the primaries in February because the republican voters considered him to be the best candidate by far. No other republican made even a marginal showing in the primaries.

I got news for you. McCain is a better caliber candidate than you will have in 2012
The only reason McCain won the GOP nomination is because of fuck-ups by other GOP primary candidates. Few Republicans even voted for McCain, rather it was a vote against BHO. Accidental candidate.

Accidentally won the republican nomination by landslide. Fact is that McCain appealed to most "real" republicans, not the right wing nut cases. The "real" republicans overwhelmingly supported McCain. It was the right wing neocons that watered down his campaign.

I know you won't answer, but who do you consider to be the candidates better positioned in 2008 than John McCain??

I'll go as far as saying if Hillary was facing McCain it would have been a toss up.

No Obama won because Republicans had driven the country to the edge of the second Great Depression, started a war with a country that had nothing to do with 911, and screwed the pooch on the mission that was justifiable. Duh even a Moron like you should know that.
you are the fucking moron
sheeesh
you entirely missed the point

The point was I got to call you a moron yet again. Get it?

SHARK!

shark-behind-divers.jpg
which shows you to be the MORON

fucking waste of time asswipe

McCain was no accident.

He was the best candidate the republicans had by far. McCain wrapped up the primaries in February because the republican voters considered him to be the best candidate by far. No other republican made even a marginal showing in the primaries.

I got news for you. McCain is a better caliber candidate than you will have in 2012
The only reason McCain won the GOP nomination is because of fuck-ups by other GOP primary candidates. Few Republicans even voted for McCain, rather it was a vote against BHO. Accidental candidate.

Accidentally won the republican nomination by landslide. Fact is that McCain appealed to most "real" republicans, not the right wing nut cases. The "real" republicans overwhelmingly supported McCain. It was the right wing neocons that watered down his campaign.

I know you won't answer, but who do you consider to be the candidates better positioned in 2008 than John McCain??
What the hell is your problem? What makes you think I wouldn't answer?

Asshole.

Guiliani, for one. He fucked up and McCain won.

Asshole.

a lot of partisan assholes ask a question and within the same post ask you why you haven't answered yet

kinda dumb if you ask me
how can someone answer the question when you havent even posted it yet

Asshole.

Thats what I thought you would say. Guilliani looked good under the spotlight of 9-11. Once the spotlight turned onto Rudi, America did not like what they saw. Basically, Rudy was a creep. An even bigger creep was his wife Judy. Neither could have survived the national attention.

McCain was respected for his service to the country and for his record in the Senate. People thought they liked Guilliani until they actually met him

Asshole.

Thats what I thought you would say. Guilliani looked good under the spotlight of 9-11. Once the spotlight turned onto Rudi, America did not like what they saw. Basically, Rudy was a creep. An even bigger creep was his wife Judy. Neither could have survived the national attention.

McCain was respected for his service to the country and for his record in the Senate. People thought they liked Guilliani until they actually met him
Really? That's what you thought I would say?

I thought you knew I wouldn't answer.

Nah. He fucked up. He took Florida for granted because the polls showed he had an overwhelming lead there. He didn't campaign and that cost him the candidacy.

Last edited:

Asshole.

Nah. He fucked up. He took Florida for granted because the polls showed he had an overwhelming lead there. He didn't campaign and that cost him the candidacy.

I baited you to keep you from ducking the question.

Rudy ran an idiotic campaign by waiting till Florida. He was out of it before he was in it. Wouldn't have mattered. I have watched Rudy since he was a prosecutor. He has personality flaws that would have prevented him from ever being elected to national office. He was also too "New York Catholic" for the Bible Belt to swallow. Rudy will run for NY Governor where he is better suited. But he never had a prayer against Obama

I baited you to keep you from ducking the question. ....
Still implying that I dodge questions?

Asshole.

I'll go as far as saying if Hillary was facing McCain it would have been a toss up.

Hillary would've won every Obama state except maybe North Carolina but would ppick up Arkansas, West Virginia, and Kentucky. It would be no toss-up.

Hillary would've won every Obama state except maybe North Carolina but would ppick up Arkansas, West Virginia, and Kentucky. It would be no toss-up.
Yes. A Hillary/McCain contest would have been an HRC landside - probably of proportions we've never experienced. She could have won even if she spent all her campaign time shopping for pants suits.

Last edited:

Yes. A Hillary/McCain contest would have been an HRC landside - probably of proportions we've never experienced. She could have won even if she spent all her campaign time shopping for pants suits.
like Reagan/Mondale

The latest from Sarah Palin...

Todd and I would like to offer our best wishes to the Jewish community as they celebrate the High Holy Days. With the celebration of the Jewish New Year this week and the observance of the Day of Atonement next week, we are reminded of the hopeful commitment to renewal and peace exemplified by the Jewish tradition and the Jewish people throughout history.

Yom Kippur, the most solemn and important of the Jewish holy days, is a time of reflection and supplication for forgiveness. The timeless human struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace is seen here in this process of atonement – in humbly seeking pardon for past wrongs in the hope of a new beginning. It reminds us that if we wish to co-exist globally, we must all strive for forgiveness and tolerance.

A speech was given at the United Nations General Assembly yesterday that was full of hateful anti-Semitic rhetoric. It was a shameful display before a body whose very charter is premised on the need for co-operation and harmony in pursuit of peaceful co-existence between nations. Such talk was especially abhorrent coming as it did during the Jewish High Holidays. The world community must speak with one voice in declaring anti-Semitism and all forms of intolerance and racism utterly unacceptable. There is no place in the community of peace-loving nations for those who traffic in hate or deny the terrible atrocity of the Nazi Holocaust.

In this holy season, we join the Jewish people in the struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace. May God bless them.

- Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin | Facebook

Ummm so? Sarah Palin is nothing anymore. Remember? You said so yourself a couple of months ago. She is an internet blogger who might nor might not have her own page on FaceBook.

Forum List

Back