Palin Sticks Up For Israel

I'm in the unusual position of agreeing with Shogun on this one. Jews need to check themselves before playing the discrimination card.

Sarah Palin should just go away and enjoy her obscurity. And, after reading the thread, I'm shocked no one dropped the "I can see Israel from my porch" blast on her.

Obscurity?

She may be some things - obscure is hardly one of them...

Give her a few months. She is completely unqualified to be a national figure of any kind.

Sarah Palin should just go away and enjoy her obscurity. And, after reading the thread, I'm shocked no one dropped the "I can see Israel from my porch" blast on her.

Obscurity?

She may be some things - obscure is hardly one of them...

Give her a few months. She is completely unqualified to be a national figure of any kind.

And yet she is.

Apparently she failed to read your post...

And yet she is.

Bet. She'll never reach national office. Not even representative from Alaska.

You best re-define your understanding of "national figure".

Elected office is not necessary.

Right now she is proving among the most influential national figures in America.

Whether or not that evolves into national office - who knows? What is known is that such a thing is not necessary for her to remain an influential national figure...

And yet she is.

Right now she is proving among the most influential national figures in America.

Whether or not that evolves into national office - who knows? What is known is that such a thing is not necessary for her to remain an influential national figure...

OK. sarah palin will not be heard from, within 6 months, because no one will care. She will never be elected to any national office, and within two years people will squinch up their eyebrows and wrinkle their faces up if they hear her name, trying to remember who the hell she is. She's that irrelevant.....unless the GOP is stupid enough to try to back her for any national office, in which case she will lose and still be irrelevant, except it will take her 2 years longer to disappear from the radar.

OK. sarah palin will not be heard from, within 6 months, because no one will care. She will never be elected to any national office, and within two years people will squinch up their eyebrows and wrinkle their faces up if they hear her name, trying to remember who the hell she is. She's that irrelevant.....unless the GOP is stupid enough to try to back her for any national office, in which case she will lose and still be irrelevant, except it will take her 2 years longer to disappear from the radar.

You may be right - you may be wrong.

What is known is that she has inspired you to spend time speaking of her on this forum.

:eusa_angel:

I would love it if Sarah Palin stands for President in 2012. She's a loser and a quitter (completely un-American) who can't deal with answering questions off the cuff. She'd be deservedly humiliated and routed.

Sinatra, the only reason I rail against Palin is because McCain is already a non-issue. If you are a GOP supporter, you have to face a cold, hard truth. Most of your voters aren't registered Republicans. Palin is unacceptable, as was McCain (btw, that's why you lost). If you really want the GOP to succeed, you'd better pray that I'm right. Because, if your guys put her up again, you're going to lose. I'm tired of the half-hearted opposition from the GOP, and I refuse to support them anymore, and unfortunately for you, hundreds of thousands of Americans agree with me. If Palin is an issue again in an election, good for you, you proved your point, but at what cost?

Sinatra, the only reason I rail against Palin is because McCain is already a non-issue. If you are a GOP supporter, you have to face a cold, hard truth. Most of your voters aren't registered Republicans. Palin is unacceptable, as was McCain (btw, that's why you lost). If you really want the GOP to succeed, you'd better pray that I'm right. Because, if your guys put her up again, you're going to lose. I'm tired of the half-hearted opposition from the GOP, and I refuse to support them anymore, and unfortunately for you, hundreds of thousands of Americans agree with me. If Palin is an issue again in an election, good for you, you proved your point, but at what cost?

I am neither Republican nor Democrat - I am educated.

And yes - a Conservative Libertarian.

Palin is a needed voice in America - and others are needed as well.

There is a decided shift underway in the country - a collective repulsion against the liberal/statist over-reaching of the last 3 years.

Palin's popularity is testimony to that.

It is far too early to state if she will actually try and become a viable political candidate for some office - for now she is simply a national figure speaking a clear and much-needed message of opposition to Obama Inc. For that, I and many-many others, am grateful...

Forum List

Back