Palin Sticks Up For Israel

I'll go as far as saying if Hillary was facing McCain it would have been a toss up.

Hillary would've won every Obama state except maybe North Carolina but would ppick up Arkansas, West Virginia, and Kentucky. It would be no toss-up.
Yes. A Hillary/McCain contest would have been an HRC landside - probably of proportions we've never experienced. She could have won even if she spent all her campaign time shopping for pants suits.

I hope you were being ironic.
Otherwise I'd ask what would make a sane person make such a stupid ignorant statement.

Hillary would've won every Obama state except maybe North Carolina but would ppick up Arkansas, West Virginia, and Kentucky. It would be no toss-up.
Yes. A Hillary/McCain contest would have been an HRC landside - probably of proportions we've never experienced. She could have won even if she spent all her campaign time shopping for pants suits.
like Reagan/Mondale
Yup. At least, I think.

I'll go as far as saying if Hillary was facing McCain it would have been a toss up.

I could see Hillary taking Montana, Arizona, Missouri, and maybe Georgia and North Dakota as well. She simply wouldn't had to have spent as much money in Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc. and could focus resources elsewhere.

The latest from Sarah Palin...Todd and I would like to offer our best wishes to the Jewish community as they celebrate the High Holy Days. ]

Yet another American politician who has realized that she can not get elected to office unlesss she kisses the zionuts' ass.

Ah yes. The reasoned voice of virulent Antisemitism.

"ANTIsemite? No, PROsemite.

The ONLY semites in the area are the Arabs....the so-called Israelites are CAUCASIANS from Europe and the former USSR.

Yet another American politician who has realized that she can not get elected to office unlesss she kisses the zionuts' ass.

The ONLY semites in the area are the Arabs....the so-called Israelites are CAUCASIANS from Europe and the former USSR.

Oops.
I should have said "the reasoned voice of stupid ignorant antisemitism."
My bad.

No Israelites from Babylon, Persia, Yemen, MECCA

So lets just say your right and not completely wrong, it give them more of a legit standing to control Palestine, after all, look how the Arabs completely destroyed that part of the world prior to the year 1900, the Middle East was just a giant stinking rat hole before the Caucasians came and started cleaning the mess of hundreds of years of neglect under Moslem rule.

:rofl:

what an easy demographic target. christians and jew who like being coddled are sure to leap on board like a dog through a hoop.

So lets just say your right and not completely wrong, it give them more of a legit standing to control Palestine, after all, look how the Arabs completely destroyed that part of the world prior to the year 1900, the Middle East was just a giant stinking rat hole before the Caucasians came and started cleaning the mess of hundreds of years of neglect under Moslem rule.

You fuckers always come up with stupid pretexts in order to engage in murder and ethnic cleansing.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sinatra
The latest from Sarah Palin...

Todd and I would like to offer our best wishes to the Jewish community as they celebrate the High Holy Days. With the celebration of the Jewish New Year this week and the observance of the Day of Atonement next week, we are reminded of the hopeful commitment to renewal and peace exemplified by the Jewish tradition and the Jewish people throughout history.

Yom Kippur, the most solemn and important of the Jewish holy days, is a time of reflection and supplication for forgiveness. The timeless human struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace is seen here in this process of atonement – in humbly seeking pardon for past wrongs in the hope of a new beginning. It reminds us that if we wish to co-exist globally, we must all strive for forgiveness and tolerance.

A speech was given at the United Nations General Assembly yesterday that was full of hateful anti-Semitic rhetoric. It was a shameful display before a body whose very charter is premised on the need for co-operation and harmony in pursuit of peaceful co-existence between nations. Such talk was especially abhorrent coming as it did during the Jewish High Holidays. The world community must speak with one voice in declaring anti-Semitism and all forms of intolerance and racism utterly unacceptable. There is no place in the community of peace-loving nations for those who traffic in hate or deny the terrible atrocity of the Nazi Holocaust.

In this holy season, we join the Jewish people in the struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace. May God bless them.

- Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin | Facebook
Ummm so? Sarah Palin is nothing anymore. Remember? You said so yourself a couple of months ago. She is an internet blogger who might nor might not have her own page on FaceBook.

You fuckers always come up with stupid pretexts in order to engage in murder and ethnic cleansing.

You mean like when we ethnically cleansed Puerto Rico?

Or you talking about when we ethnically cleansed New York?

Palin's a mental midget if there ever was one. I'd be more upset if she agreed with me and spoke in support of the Palestinians.

Palin's a mental midget if there ever was one. I'd be more upset if she agreed with me and spoke in support of the Palestinians.

No such thing as Palestinians, they are Arabs. As far supporting a two state solution, that is idiocy. The Arabs have already stated they cannot live with Jews, putting a fence up will not stop the hatred. Its time to let the ones stay who can live with the Jews and let Saudi Arabia take the rest, after all, Arabs come from Arabia.

No such thing as Palestinians, they are Arabs.
Ignorance. Palestinians represent a distinct ethno-linguistic group within the larger "Arab" ethnicity. If I spoke Palestinian Arabic to a Moroccan, we probably wouldn't be able to understand each other. Attempting to delegitimize the plight of those who live under Israeli oppression by denying their identity is a shameful tactic.

As far supporting a two state solution, that is idiocy. The Arabs have already stated they cannot live with Jews, putting a fence up will not stop the hatred.
A single state would be ideal, but two states will be permissible if they cooperate extensively. The pro-Israeli camp is the source of most of the "idiocy" in these debates. Contrary to popular belief, pointing fingers at the actions of Palestinian groups does not justify Israel's flagrant and consistent disregard for human rights or its apparent lack of moral sensibility.

Its time to let the ones stay who can live with the Jews and let Saudi Arabia take the rest, after all, Arabs come from Arabia.
I'm sure that bitter racists during the Civil Rights movement thought similarly about shipping non-compliant blacks back to Africa.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sinatra
The latest from Sarah Palin...

Todd and I would like to offer our best wishes to the Jewish community as they celebrate the High Holy Days. With the celebration of the Jewish New Year this week and the observance of the Day of Atonement next week, we are reminded of the hopeful commitment to renewal and peace exemplified by the Jewish tradition and the Jewish people throughout history.

Yom Kippur, the most solemn and important of the Jewish holy days, is a time of reflection and supplication for forgiveness. The timeless human struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace is seen here in this process of atonement – in humbly seeking pardon for past wrongs in the hope of a new beginning. It reminds us that if we wish to co-exist globally, we must all strive for forgiveness and tolerance.

A speech was given at the United Nations General Assembly yesterday that was full of hateful anti-Semitic rhetoric. It was a shameful display before a body whose very charter is premised on the need for co-operation and harmony in pursuit of peaceful co-existence between nations. Such talk was especially abhorrent coming as it did during the Jewish High Holidays. The world community must speak with one voice in declaring anti-Semitism and all forms of intolerance and racism utterly unacceptable. There is no place in the community of peace-loving nations for those who traffic in hate or deny the terrible atrocity of the Nazi Holocaust.

In this holy season, we join the Jewish people in the struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace. May God bless them.

- Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin | Facebook
______

:clap2:

Sarah Palin should just go away and enjoy her obscurity. And, after reading the thread, I'm shocked no one dropped the "I can see Israel from my porch" blast on her.

Sarah Palin should just go away and enjoy her obscurity. And, after reading the thread, I'm shocked no one dropped the "I can see Israel from my porch" blast on her.

Obscurity?

She may be some things - obscure is hardly one of them...

You mean like when we ethnically cleansed Puerto Rico?

Or you talking about when we ethnically cleansed New York?

And who the fuck are "we"?

No such thing as Palestinians, they are Arabs. As far supporting a two state solution, that is idiocy. The Arabs have already stated they cannot live with Jews, putting a fence up will not stop the hatred. Its time to let the ones stay who can live with the Jews and let Saudi Arabia take the rest, after all, Arabs come from Arabia.

yea.. all those people whose homes were carved into isreal are just a big illusion!

:lol:

you zionist bastards are CONVINCED that the only good pali is a dead pali. And they ironically cry about how it's palis who look for any way to kill and marginalize jews. News flash, genius: palis and jews HAVE lived together. But, they clearly won't live as second class citizens to your kind of ALL JEW ALL THE TIME notion that israel should only be a land for the heebs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl-ksiEPY80]YouTube - NETANYAHU SLAMS U.N. FOR GIVING AHMADINEJAD FORUM: HAVE YOU NO SHAME?[/ame]

Forum List

Back