Palin Sticks Up For Israel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwK2EUXSoRI&feature=related]YouTube - Bob Dylan On Israel[/ame]

God did not give this land to Israel.

Someday they will have to stop building more settlements or they will be taking land from France.

God did not give this land to Israel.

Someday they will have to stop building more settlements or they will be taking land from France.

and, on that day, anyone in France who is not rolling over to throw land into a jewish pocket will clearly be antisemites.

Palin's a mental midget if there ever was one. I'd be more upset if she agreed with me and spoke in support of the Palestinians.

No such thing as Palestinians, they are Arabs. As far supporting a two state solution, that is idiocy. The Arabs have already stated they cannot live with Jews, putting a fence up will not stop the hatred. Its time to let the ones stay who can live with the Jews and let Saudi Arabia take the rest, after all, Arabs come from Arabia.

Let me know if the following has to be translated to Hebrew or Yiddish:

The Palestine Mandate

The Council of the League of Nations:

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have agreed, for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them; and

ART. 7.

The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine

As far supporting a two state solution, that is idiocy.

In a 15 July 1937 editorial, David Ben-Gurion implied that partition could never be an acceptable long-term solution: 'The Jewish people have always regarded, and will continue to regard Palestine as a whole, as a single country which is theirs in a national sense and will become theirs once again. No Jew will accept partition as a just and rightful solution.'[8

Hamas agrees that a two state solution is idiotic.

But the Palestinians will suffer abuse until a group of individuals find a way to help them out. Reason the zionuts are opposed to Iran having nuclear weapons.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sinatra
The latest from Sarah Palin...

Todd and I would like to offer our best wishes to the Jewish community as they celebrate the High Holy Days. With the celebration of the Jewish New Year this week and the observance of the Day of Atonement next week, we are reminded of the hopeful commitment to renewal and peace exemplified by the Jewish tradition and the Jewish people throughout history.

Yom Kippur, the most solemn and important of the Jewish holy days, is a time of reflection and supplication for forgiveness. The timeless human struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace is seen here in this process of atonement – in humbly seeking pardon for past wrongs in the hope of a new beginning. It reminds us that if we wish to co-exist globally, we must all strive for forgiveness and tolerance.

A speech was given at the United Nations General Assembly yesterday that was full of hateful anti-Semitic rhetoric. It was a shameful display before a body whose very charter is premised on the need for co-operation and harmony in pursuit of peaceful co-existence between nations. Such talk was especially abhorrent coming as it did during the Jewish High Holidays. The world community must speak with one voice in declaring anti-Semitism and all forms of intolerance and racism utterly unacceptable. There is no place in the community of peace-loving nations for those who traffic in hate or deny the terrible atrocity of the Nazi Holocaust.

In this holy season, we join the Jewish people in the struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace. May God bless them.

- Sarah Palin

Ummm so? Sarah Palin is nothing anymore. Remember? You said so yourself a couple of months ago. She is an internet blogger who might nor might not have her own page on FaceBook.

You jsut contradicted yourself. Not that I'd expect you to notice or that it would bother you.

You obviously need to look up the definition of contradict, or work on your comprehension problems. However, since you responded, why are you all lining up to support this double secret probation speech that Palin gave in Communist China, when just a couple of months ago, you were all over this board telling us anti-Palin people to move on as she was "nothing" anymore?

Quote: Originally Posted by Sinatra
The latest from Sarah Palin...

Todd and I would like to offer our best wishes to the Jewish community as they celebrate the High Holy Days. With the celebration of the Jewish New Year this week and the observance of the Day of Atonement next week, we are reminded of the hopeful commitment to renewal and peace exemplified by the Jewish tradition and the Jewish people throughout history.

Yom Kippur, the most solemn and important of the Jewish holy days, is a time of reflection and supplication for forgiveness. The timeless human struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace is seen here in this process of atonement – in humbly seeking pardon for past wrongs in the hope of a new beginning. It reminds us that if we wish to co-exist globally, we must all strive for forgiveness and tolerance.

A speech was given at the United Nations General Assembly yesterday that was full of hateful anti-Semitic rhetoric. It was a shameful display before a body whose very charter is premised on the need for co-operation and harmony in pursuit of peaceful co-existence between nations. Such talk was especially abhorrent coming as it did during the Jewish High Holidays. The world community must speak with one voice in declaring anti-Semitism and all forms of intolerance and racism utterly unacceptable. There is no place in the community of peace-loving nations for those who traffic in hate or deny the terrible atrocity of the Nazi Holocaust.

In this holy season, we join the Jewish people in the struggle to promote justice, harmony, and peace. May God bless them.

- Sarah Palin

Ummm so? Sarah Palin is nothing anymore. Remember? You said so yourself a couple of months ago. She is an internet blogger who might nor might not have her own page on FaceBook.

I said that?

Please link to that specific post.

Thank you.

You jsut contradicted yourself. Not that I'd expect you to notice or that it would bother you.

ANOTHER HOME RUN, idiot!

Don't you have some goyim blood to gather for your matzo soup, jewface?

You obviously need to look up the definition of contradict, or work on your comprehension problems. However, since you responded, why are you all lining up to support this double secret probation speech that Palin gave in Communist China, when just a couple of months ago, you were all over this board telling us anti-Palin people to move on as she was "nothing" anymore?

My comprehension is just fine.
You on the other hand have a long history here of posting nonsense.

ANOTHER HOME RUN, idiot!

Don't you have some goyim blood to gather for your matzo soup, jewface?

Do you ever get tired of being a garden variety ignorant anti-semitic fuckwad?

Don't you ever get tired of being the standard issue, "WHAAAA WHAAAA MY JEWISH PUSSY ACHES" nosejob ****?

My comprehension is just fine.
You on the other hand have a long history here of posting nonsense.

a self-righteous JEW?!?!?!?!!

SAY IT AINT SO!

:lol:

Do you ever get tired of being a garden variety anti-semite? I mean, Jew-hating is so 1930s. Surely you can expand to hate other people as well?

Do you ever get tired of being a garden variety anti-semite? I mean, Jew-hating is so 1930s. Surely you can expand to hate other people as well?

Do you ever get tired of repeating the same question, ****-o-rama? Or, just as I suspect, your black check mentality probably repeats the same circle until someone changes your pampered lil jewish diaper. And, I'm an equal opportunity hater, matzo ball. Welcome to the fucking forum.

:thup:

ps, in 1930 our American Presidency was not determined by dual citizenship jews whose little JJJ club is more important than the nation where equality is ironically more inclusive than zionist israel will ever be. It's funny to watch your kind cry about racism while validating death to non-jews who have the gall to desire the same ethnic equality there as you enjoy here. This isn't 1930s America, blood drinker, it's 2009 Israel.

:thup:

Forum List

Back