Obama: On Pushing Legislation Through

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Future Hypocrisy IN the offing?

Remember folks? It was "IMPORTANT TO PUSH HEALTHCARE THROUGH BEFORE AUGUST..." [BHO]...

Interesting he in this 2004 Interview, was trashing BUSH for Certain things...

"POLITICS IS A TEAM SPORT..." [BHO]

But yet he's a 'UNITER'? Push these Budgets FOWARD Mr. Obama?

Guess it's OK with Unconstitutional Mandates...eh??

"People felt INTIMIDATED by the ADMINISTRATION"...Mr. Obama??

Pot? Kettle? BLACK, Mr. President? Does that shoe on the other FOOT fit tightly, Mr. Obama?

WATCH/LISTEN

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOnYnIDX0Eg"]INTERVIEW WITH RANDI RHODES[/ame] [2004]

Ame®icano;1555764 said:
Inconvenient truth? Or just "business as usual"?

Obama told those he hoped who would vote for him that it would be "TRANSPARENT", and everyone would know his intent.

Seems to me that 'HE' is just as guilty of doing the SAME as he admionished the Bush Administration of doing...perhaps worse.

It was all garbage...Obama talked a big game, but he ends up doing worse damage, than Bush ever intended to do.

Thanks for the response. It appears the Statists here have NO answer for this. They instead swallow the Hypocrisy fronted by thie mentor. And As I see it? PROUD to take one for their messaih.

T sounds quite a bit like that lozer Silent Reader on other political sites. She was a paid virtualist online to push the Bushie agenda. Who knows who is paying her now. T you sound like a townhall hater, and that gives you no cred. Time to move on.

Ame®icano;1555764 said:
Inconvenient truth? Or just "business as usual"?

Obama told those he hoped who would vote for him that it would be "TRANSPARENT", and everyone would know his intent.

Seems to me that 'HE' is just as guilty of doing the SAME as he admionished the Bush Administration of doing...perhaps worse.

It was all garbage...Obama talked a big game, but he ends up doing worse damage, than Bush ever intended to do.

Thanks for the response. It appears the Statists here have NO answer for this. They instead swallow the Hypocrisy fronted by thie mentor. And As I see it? PROUD to take one for their messaih.

For anyone who cares to actually look, his agenda is transparent and his intent is perfectly clear. More government control in every person's life.

to quote OBama "Words just words" Everything Obama spews that is capitalist or for the good of the country are as he said. "Words just words"

Terry's words are just words. Are you getting paid by some rightwing action group or whatever to post? I suspect that you are, and your employer is not getting his money's worth.

Forum List

Back