Palin Sticks Up For Israel

Palin is a joke- a bad joke. Why do people even consider her an option?

The same reason that Arnold is the Guvinator.
The majority of the electorate has an IQ the equivalent of the temperature of Anchorage in January.
Or are driven by their hatred of those different from themselves.
Or possibly a combination of both.

Last edited:

The majority of the electorate has an IQ the equivalent of the temperature of Anchorage in January.
yeah, that explains why Obama won
:eusa_whistle:

For the record, majority of this country are Conservatives. So riddle me this, riddle me that, how bad does the GOP have to be to have Democrats in charge? :eusa_eh:
McCain lost. he was an accidental candidate. It's not that hard to beat him. Yet you generalize almost half the population based on a poor candidate? How does that work?

McCain lost. he was an accidental candidate. It's not that hard to beat him. Yet you generalize almost half the population based on a poor candidate? How does that work?

Did you even bother to read? How are DEMOCRATS in charge? As in a Democrat majority in the Senate and House as well.

Also, considering some of the others in the bunch, you're lucky you guys had McCain. It would of been a lot worse otherwise.

For the record, majority of this country are Conservatives. So riddle me this, riddle me that, how bad does the GOP have to be to have Democrats in charge? :eusa_eh:

McCain was no accident.

He was the best candidate the republicans had by far. McCain wrapped up the primaries in February because the republican voters considered him to be the best candidate by far. No other republican made even a marginal showing in the primaries.

I got news for you. McCain is a better caliber candidate than you will have in 2012

Palin criticizing the actions of the Iranian President the other day and saying they were wrong is be akin to going outside at 3 am and saying it's dark out.

Context is everything.

There are plenty of places on our spinning globe that you can go outside at 3 am, say it's dark outside...and be completely wrong...Alaska being one of them.

Alaska is not dark at 3am much of the time. Nonetheless, that does not stop the oinkly boinkly Sarah from getting lost. I just don't want the rest of the nation getting lost with her.

No Obama won because Republicans had driven the country to the edge of the second Great Depression, started a war with a country that had nothing to do with 911, and screwed the pooch on the mission that was justifiable. Duh even a Moron like you should know that.

McCain was no accident.

He was the best candidate the republicans had by far. McCain wrapped up the primaries in February because the republican voters considered him to be the best candidate by far. No other republican made even a marginal showing in the primaries.

I got news for you. McCain is a better caliber candidate than you will have in 2012

McCain cleared the primaries by February because Romney was forced out by the RNC, and winner-take-all primaries that only give representation to 20-30% of the voters in a crowded primary field. Without IRV for the primaries, we will continue to have "accidental" or forced candidates.

Arnold isn't incompetent as much as the Governor's post in CA is nearly entirely useless.

No Obama won because Republicans had driven the country to the edge of the second Great Depression, started a war with a country that had nothing to do with 911, and screwed the pooch on the mission that was justifiable. Duh even a Moron like you should know that.
you are the fucking moron
sheeesh
you entirely missed the point

Arnold isn't incompetent as much as the Governor's post in CA is nearly entirely useless.
they forget the legislature is DOMINATED by democrats

Palin criticizing the actions of the Iranian President the other day and saying they were wrong is be akin to going outside at 3 am and saying it's dark out.

Context is everything.

There are plenty of places on our spinning globe that you can go outside at 3 am, say it's dark outside...and be completely wrong...Alaska being one of them.

Alaska is not dark at 3am much of the time. Nonetheless, that does not stop the oinkly boinkly Sarah from getting lost. I just don't want the rest of the nation getting lost with her.

They keep the lights on so she can See Russia and bone up on her foreign policy homework.

McCain was no accident.

The only reason McCain won the GOP nomination is because of fuck-ups by other GOP primary candidates. Few Republicans even voted for McCain, rather it was a vote against BHO. Accidental candidate.

The only reason McCain won the GOP nomination is because of fuck-ups by other GOP primary candidates. Accidental candidate.

Waiting for a response to my other post. :eusa_eh:

Also, the other fuck-ups you speak up is the candidate themselves being fuck-ups.

McCain was no accident.

McCain cleared the primaries by February because Romney was forced out by the RNC, and winner-take-all primaries that only give representation to 20-30% of the voters in a crowded primary field. Without IRV for the primaries, we will continue to have "accidental" or forced candidates.

Also, both parties' primaries were "rigged."

they forget the legislature is DOMINATED by democrats

so is Arnold's bed.

you are the fucking moron
sheeesh
you entirely missed the point

The point was I got to call you a moron yet again. Get it?

SHARK!

shark-behind-divers.jpg

McCain was no accident.

The only reason McCain won the GOP nomination is because of fuck-ups by other GOP primary candidates. Few Republicans even voted for McCain, rather it was a vote against BHO. Accidental candidate.

Accidentally won the republican nomination by landslide. Fact is that McCain appealed to most "real" republicans, not the right wing nut cases. The "real" republicans overwhelmingly supported McCain. It was the right wing neocons that watered down his campaign.

I know you won't answer, but who do you consider to be the candidates better positioned in 2008 than John McCain??

Forum List

Back