Palin on Larry King

Yeah.......liberals believe in liberty and freedom as well as think that we all have an obligation to watch over their fellow human.

Conservatives are selfish and want to keep everything to themselves. And.....Like Cain of the Bible, they don't think they are supposed to be their brothers keeper.
no where in the bible does it say to TAKE from someone else to help your brother
you libs only want to help someone when you can take the resources to do so from someone ELSE

no where in the bible does it say to TAKE from someone else to help your brother
you libs only want to help someone when you can take the resources to do so from someone ELSE

This is absolutely true.. Why is California on the dole? Or Begging to be,, they got a shitload of very rich liberals including all of Hollywood. Why don't they take care of their own instead of trying to hammer the taxpayer??

then why is it so many libs seem to think its ok to TAKE from others to help someone else?

Because most of you dummies don't take care of others......people like you wait for someone else to help because you think your life is so much more important and valuable than theirs.

Because most of you dummies don't take care of others......people like you wait for someone else to help because you think your life is so much more important and valuable than theirs.
more assumptions?

ok, lets work on that

so because "we"(who the fuck you are actually talking about is beyond me) dont take care of "others" you want to make us by force?

more assumptions?

ok, lets work on that

so because "we"(who the fuck you are actually talking about is beyond me) dont take care of "others" you want to make us by force?

No, but it would be nice if the greedy bastards at the top would actually understand that trickle down never works. Ya gotta trickle up.

Me? I'd rather just not see anyone like that, because I know how to share.

No, but it would be nice if the greedy bastards at the top would actually understand that trickle down never works. Ya gotta trickle up.

Me? I'd rather just not see anyone like that, because I know how to share.
funny, most of the "greedy bastards" seem to be democrats

Yeah.......liberals believe in liberty and freedom as well as think that we all have an obligation to watch over their fellow human.

Conservatives are selfish and want to keep everything to themselves. And.....Like Cain of the Bible, they don't think they are supposed to be their brothers keeper.

What a colossal crock of liberal dung.

Prove that conservatives are selfish. Let's start with charitable giving, shall we? You know, the kind giving that is between the donor and the donee, not via a third party conduit such as the government.

While you're pondering your answer, have a look at someone who truly gets it.

[youtube]l0q5xbjy_Do[/youtube]

You want me to believe something titled "macho sauce productions"?

Shit......I'm surprised they didn't name their company "skeet" or "pimp juice".

Nope......no sale.

funny, most of the "greedy bastards" seem to be democrats

Really? Because it looks more the the party of greed is the GOP. Remember? McCain lost because of all the greedy crap that has come out about the economy and everything else.

Yes......there are dems like Jefferson......

But.....how about the ones like Ted Stevens, Palin, the Texas Mafia, etc?

Really? Because it looks more the the party of greed is the GOP. Remember? McCain lost because of all the greedy crap that has come out about the economy and everything else.

Yes......there are dems like Jefferson......

But.....how about the ones like Ted Stevens, Palin, the Texas Mafia, etc?
ok, i should have known already
you are INSANE

You want me to believe something titled "macho sauce productions"?

Shit......I'm surprised they didn't name their company "skeet" or "pimp juice".

Nope......no sale.

Oh my, so much to respond to.

Did you watch the video Mr Enlightenment? Or do you refuse anything that isn't provided to you by the mainstream media because ... well...we all know their standards and credibility. You're the type that wants to be spoon fed information, told what to think and how to feel, while you sit in the corner and touch yourself.

And oh, the racist feelings need somewhere to go, doesn't it? I thought by voting for a black man you and others would shed your white guilt. In your mind and in your own words, the black man is indeed inferior to you... a pimp... a skeet....

You sir are an idiot and I am thankful that the left has to deal with you. :lol:

Name some names, dillhole. Once again, AssTalker, you're way off base.

Oh my, so much to respond to.

Did you watch the video Mr Enlightenment? Or do you refuse anything that isn't provided to you by the mainstream media because ... well...we all know their standards and credibility. You're the type that wants to be spoon fed information, told what to think and how to feel, while you sit in the corner and touch yourself.

And oh, the racist feelings need somewhere to go, doesn't it? I thought by voting for a black man you and others would shed your white guilt. In your mind and in your own words, the black man is indeed inferior to you... a pimp... a skeet....

You sir are an idiot and I am thankful that the left has to deal with you. :lol:

No you stupid ****. I didn't like the look of the due and how he was dressed, because I'd read the name of the fucking company!

No.....I don't watch American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, or Paris Hilton's search for a new BFF. I've got cable, and I prefer to learn stuff from the History Channel and the Discovery Channel.

By the way bitch, I'm not a liberal.

Name some names, dillhole. Once again, AssTalker, you're way off base.

Well Always A Bitch, where do I start.......

Enron, Wall St., AIG, mortgage collapse because of predatory lending practices, the oil companies jacking up gas to over 4 bucks a gallon, what else do you want me to say?

I want you to admit you have the iq of a goat.
Enron, Wall St., AIG are not people, moron. You said "most of you dummies don't take care of each other"....and you were NOT speaking to Enron, Wall Street or AIG.

So name some of us who don't take care of each other.

You are a dimwitted pissant. The sooner you accept that and move towards enlightenment the happier everyone will be.

No you stupid ****. I didn't like the look of the due and how he was dressed, because I'd read the name of the fucking company!

No.....I don't watch American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, or Paris Hilton's search for a new BFF. I've got cable, and I prefer to learn stuff from the History Channel and the Discovery Channel.

By the way bitch, I'm not a liberal.
going rabid, are you?

Forum List

Back