Palin on Larry King

ok, whatever, be a partisan asshole for the next 4 years

you guys won, your man will be in the whitehouse for the next 4 years, sheeesh
get over it already YOU WON

:party: Yep....we won. You on the other hand sound like a serious case of sour grapes.

Here man.......have a beer on me........:booze::booze:

:party: Yep....we won. You on the other hand sound like a serious case of sour grapes.

Here man.......have a beer on me........:booze::booze:
nope, no sour grapes here
you dont see me running around screaming about a "stolen election" or "sellected not elected" do ya?

no, you guys have all that locked up
have fun, i will try again in 2 years

nope, no sour grapes here
you dont see me running around screaming about a "stolen election" or "sellected not elected" do ya?

no, you guys have all that locked up
have fun, i will try again in 2 years

The 2000 election was stolen.

The 2004 election was cheated with.

There's a difference between the two. Bush Sr. (I think) made a deal with Clinton to set up his son in the White House, and then it would be the Clintons turn with Hillary.

It was supposed to be a dynasty.

Thank God Obama won.

There's a difference between the two. Bush Sr. (I think) made a deal with Clinton to set up his son in the White House, and then it would be the Clintons turn with Hillary.

Thank God Obama won.
looks like you have a lot more sour grapes than i do
LOL

Thank God Obama won.

Now, show me your Building 7 video.

Nope....no sour grapes here......

How's it feel to lose?
well, clearly i'm handling it better than you guys have for the last EIGHT YEARS
LOL

btw, i grew up in New ENgland, followed the Patriots, Bruins, and Red Sox, the Celtics were the only consistant winners we had
so i guess that makes it a little easier to handle in other aspects of life
:lol:

The last eight years we have seen a successful attack on this nation that cost 3000 American lives on American soil. And the mastermind of that attack is still alive and free. We have seen the US attack another nation on the basis of lies. And the occupation of that nation become a total FUBAR. We have seen the denial and censuring of science both in medicine and climate. We have seen an economic debacle that may become the Second Great Republican Depression.

Damned right that we do not handle that kind of incompetance and corruption well.

well, clearly i'm handling it better than you guys have for the last EIGHT YEARS
LOL

btw, i grew up in New ENgland, followed the Patriots, Bruins, and Red Sox, the Celtics were the only consistant winners we had
so i guess that makes it a little easier to handle in other aspects of life
:lol:

You know........Obama ISN'T president yet.......

I give you 6 months before you go rabid.

Neither conservatives nor liberals are clueless. They just view the world and what's right for the country differently.

Yeah.......liberals believe in liberty and freedom as well as think that we all have an obligation to watch over their fellow human.

Conservatives are selfish and want to keep everything to themselves. And.....Like Cain of the Bible, they don't think they are supposed to be their brothers keeper.

New Topics

Forum List

Back