Palin on Larry King

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
You might not like her but she just kicked ass on Larry King. I can understand why both Democrats and some Republicans are so threatened by her. She was as in command as I've ever seen her.

After being gone for 3 months, isn't she supposed to be running California? This is like the 15th interview she's done since she lost. Where was she when she was running? Now is the time to run California which is the state with the second highest unemployment rate in the union.

After being gone for 3 months, isn't she supposed to be running California? This is like the 15th interview she's done since she lost. Where was she when she was running? Now is the time to run California which is the state with the second highest unemployment rate in the union.

is it me, or is this post completely incoherent?

Me .... smacking DavidS ---> :slap: Bite your tongue! We sure as hell don't want her in California! :eusa_eh:

Oh she would never do that, dontchya know? She wants the lower 48 to follow the lead of the almighty eskimos..

I think you are confusing Palin with this guy [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMjG2s6UOaw]YouTube - Arnold Pumping Iron funny clip[/ame]

I do find it ironic that now that the election is over and the Republicans lost she's all over the media giving interviews.

New Topics

Forum List

Back