Palin on Larry King

Here you go shadow, I got something for you, its kind of a souvenir.

bitch-slap.jpg

Last edited:
I do find it ironic that now that the election is over and the Republicans lost she's all over the media giving interviews.

Pretty telling, isn't it? It seems like she really didn't like how she was managed during the campaign, and wants to undo some of the image.

She's pleasant enough, reminds me of some of my neighbors, but I don't think she is coming across any better now than before.

You might not like her but she just kicked ass on Larry King. I can understand why both Democrats and some Republicans are so threatened by her. She was as in command as I've ever seen her.

How is she threatening to democrats?

After being gone for 3 months, isn't she supposed to be running California? This is like the 15th interview she's done since she lost. Where was she when she was running? Now is the time to run California which is the state with the second highest unemployment rate in the union.

McCain wouldn't turn her loose. And I even sent him an e-mail telling him to!

"I haven't heard her bashing Obama. But then again, I'm trying to avoid watching her interviews whenever possible." - Silence

Yeah, wouldn't want to see anything that might put to bed your preconceived notions, based on nothing but what you've heard others say about her.

Last edited:
"I haven't heard her bashing Obama. But then again, I'm trying to avoid watching her interviews whenever possible." - Silence

Yeah, wouldn't want to see anything that might put to bed your preconceived notions, based on nothing but what you've heard others say about her.

Well.....speaking as someone who actually watched the interview, she started off good out of the gate, got caught up in all her bullshit rhetoric (which meant that there were no straight answers), and was exposed for the manipulative whore that she is. And, I call her a whore, because after being pimped all over the place by McStupid, she's collected her money, and is now out searching for someone else to fuck over until 2012, when she's gonna try to screw over the whole country.

Oh, and by the way Silence, she's STILL badmouthing Obama's connection to Ayers, his experience level and all that other good crap, so yes, she's badmouthing Obama in her interviews almost as bad as she did on the trail.

She says that the only position she's interested in is being Governor. Now....if that is true, why in the hell is she still on the media circuit instead of back in Alaska doing her job?

If anyone has preconceived notions Always A Bitch, it's you.

Last edited:

Well, I watched a couple of them, and she came across as ignorant and proud of it.

Well.....speaking as someone who actually watched the interview, she started off good out of the gate, got caught up in all her bullshit rhetoric (which meant that there were no straight answers), and was exposed for the manipulative whore that she is. And, I call her a whore, because after being pimped all over the place by McStupid, she's collected her money, and is now out searching for someone else to fuck over until 2012, when she's gonna try to screw over the whole country.

Oh, and by the way Silence, she's STILL badmouthing Obama's connection to Ayers, his experience level and all that other good crap, so yes, she's badmouthing Obama in her interviews almost as bad as she did on the trail.

She says that the only position she's interested in is being Governor. Now....if that is true, why in the hell is she still on the media circuit instead of back in Alaska doing her job?

If anyone has preconceived notions Always A Bitch, it's you.
um, in case you havent figured it out, thats where she IS
the media followed HER, not the other way around

um, in case you havent figured it out, thats where she IS
the media followed HER, not the other way around

Really? If they were following her around, and she REALLY wanted to do her job as governor, then she'd just refuse interviews and go on her merry.

However...........

The reason that Palin is whoring herself all over the airwaves is because she's looking to take a run at the White House in 2012.

Really? If they were following her around, and she REALLY wanted to do her job as governor, then she'd just refuse interviews and go on her merry.

However...........

The reason that Palin is whoring herself all over the airwaves is because she's looking to take a run at the White House in 2012.
yeah, and Obama didnt whore himself for the last 4 years?
:rolleyes:

He might have whored himself out on occasion.

But...........

Palin went at it like she was auditioning for a gang-bang hardcore flick.
ok, whatever, be a partisan asshole for the next 4 years

you guys won, your man will be in the whitehouse for the next 4 years, sheeesh
get over it already YOU WON

Forum List

Back