Palin not qualified, Biden qualified

I don't think you want to go down this road.

McCain qualified, Obama unqualified.

Don't take my word for it, ask Joe Biden !

(I'm posting from my cell phone so I can't post the link to Senator Biden statements during the Democratic primaries)

Last edited:

Who would you rather have?

A man who was president of the Harvard Law Review, or a guy who doesn't know how many houses he owns?

(I'm posting from my cell phone so I can't post the link to Senator Biden statements during the Democratic primaries)

The funny thing is, most people are actually rational enough to take what candidates say about each other during the primaries with a grain of salt. Yeah, I know, it's hard to believe but there it is...most people are somewhat rational.

But what is even more interesting is that the majority thinks Obama is better on the economy. And that can't come as a surprise to you.

yes....let's take a remark said by an opposing candidate who himself wanted the nomination and use that as the measuring stick of qualifications.

how about this:

washingtonpost.com

the closing remark is telling

It is arguable that, because of his inexperience, Obama is not ready for the presidency. It is arguable that McCain, because of his boiling moralism and bottomless reservoir of certitudes, is not suited to the presidency. Unreadiness can be corrected, although perhaps at great cost, by experience. Can a dismaying temperament be fixed?

McCain is chilish and immature and even conservatives see it...

LOL, so Senator Biden was full of crap during the primaries... but he's feeling much better. :)

Now he's as honest and pure as the day is long right?

:eek: DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Palin has more executive experience than Obama and Biden combined. Hell, even Biden thinks McCain would make a better POTUS than Comrade Hussein Obama. Pretty sad when your own VP candidate thinks you're incompetent.

Sorry. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Does Obama have any executive experience? Nope. Palin does. :lol:

After the last fucktard to use that line, I figured the GOP would stray away from saying that like they have with everything else connected to the man.

George W. Bush on Sarah Palin: She's got what it takes | Countdown to Crawford | Los Angeles Times

MyDD :: George Bush Had 8 Years Expecutive Experience and Look Where That Got Us!

Franklin Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln were not Governors and therefore allegedly had no Executive Experience and yet they were our greatest Presidents!

And for those of you who continue to sprout "Executive Experience!!"

executive experience Ramblings of a pseudo intellectual

After the last fucktard to use that line, I figured the GOP would stray away from saying that like they have with everything else connected to the man.

George W. Bush on Sarah Palin: She's got what it takes | Countdown to Crawford | Los Angeles Times

MyDD :: George Bush Had 8 Years Expecutive Experience and Look Where That Got Us!

And for those of you who continue to sprout "Executive Experience!!"

executive experience Ramblings of a pseudo intellectual

Is there a point here? :lol:

Is there a point here? :lol:

You want someone with "Executive Experience" who may have to take over at a moment's notice.

Wasn't 8 years of Bush destroying the middle class, education, health care, our economy, our military, and everything else good enough for you?

What do you want now? For people to be living on the streets for you to be satisified with this country being fucked up enough for your liking?

$palin-mini-tmdho080909.gif

$palin-bush-lipstick.jpg

You want someone with "Executive Experience" who may have to take over at a moment's notice.

Wasn't 8 years of Bush destroying the middle class, education, health care, our economy, our military, and everything else good enough for you?

What do you want now? For people to be living on the streets for you to be satisified [sic] with this country being fucked up enough for your liking?

That's all just your liberal mantra talking there. :badgrin:

So where's Obama's executive experience?

Forum List

Back