Palin hater terrorist sends "white powder" to Bristol Palin

The Left has promoted this kind of hateful lunacy. I absolutely despise the corrupt Liberal MSM. They have encouraged these Left loonies to carry out horrific crimes like this. All PDS Left loonies should be rounded up and incarcerated. They really are an extreme threat to public safety. It's only a matter of time before one of their loons does something awful to the Palins. Shame on the Left.

Who, specifically, in the MSM has encouraged people to do this?

The Left has promoted this kind of hateful lunacy. I absolutely despise the corrupt Liberal MSM. They have encouraged these Left loonies to carry out horrific crimes like this. All PDS Left loonies should be rounded up and incarcerated. They really are an extreme threat to public safety. It's only a matter of time before one of their loons does something awful to the Palins. Shame on the Left.

So how would you rate this compared to, say, a rightwinger stomping on a little girl's head,

an act that we should all remember, you cheered.

News - Mysterious White Powder Reportedly Sent to Bristol Palin at DWTS - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

I just want to say to those that go after Sarah Palin's children that you are sick mother fuckers and that you disgust me.

This sort of vile act should never be tolerated.

Never. I hope the person that did this gets a nice long vacation.

In the federal pen.
Yeah....those dadburned talcum-terrorists!!!!

HomerInsane.gif

If anything happens to Sarah Palin or her family,the Left Wing assholes will be held accountable. You can bet on that. They are the ones who have encouraged their nutters to commit such hate & violence against the Palins. There will be a price to pay if any harm comes to Sarah Palin and her family. It is what it is.

Last edited:

So how would you rate this compared to, say, a rightwinger stomping on a little girl's head,

an act that we should all remember, you cheered.

wait, what ?

News - Mysterious White Powder Reportedly Sent to Bristol Palin at DWTS - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

I just want to say to those that go after Sarah Palin's children that you are sick mother fuckers and that you disgust me.

This sort of vile act should never be tolerated.

Never. I hope the person that did this gets a nice long vacation.

In the federal pen.

I don't give a fuck.

If this is true..it was a vile and despicable thing to do.

I don't care who did it and why.

If I met this asshole I would beat the piss out of him.

Forum List

Back