Palin hater terrorist sends "white powder" to Bristol Palin

Back in college days a friend sent me a scoop of powdered milk along with a letter referencing a random joke we shared a couple months prior. This was mid 70's mind you.

That evening my front door was smashed and in walks the sheriff, 3 deputies, a photographer, and a U.S. Postal inspector. Ha ha. Sorry for the random threadcrap but I'm really hung over today.

Back in college days a friend sent me a scoop of powdered milk along with a letter referencing a random joke we shared a couple months prior. This was mid 70's mind you.

That evening my front door was smashed and in walks the sheriff, 3 deputies, a photographer, and a U.S. Postal inspector. Ha ha. Sorry for the random threadcrap but I'm really hung over today.

your cops were lookin for blow not anthrax, good story though, what was the previous joke shared to get your door kicked in ? you can't just leave us hangin like that.

i agree with the op. i'd like to see that jokester/felon strung away (waterboarded).. it's an awfully big risk for a liberal to take)assuming it's sarah related). unless of course he/she knows nothing of politics and it's just about dancing (tanya harding comes to mind, in fact, ....where is tanya harding?)

Last edited:
The Left has promoted this kind of hateful lunacy. I absolutely despise the corrupt Liberal MSM. They have encouraged these Left loonies to carry out horrific crimes like this. All PDS Left loonies should be rounded up and incarcerated. They really are an extreme threat to public safety. It's only a matter of time before one of their loons does something awful to the Palins. Shame on the Left.

From the referenced article:
"The powder may have been inside a piece of fan mail addressed to Bristol Palin,"

The Left assholes wont rest until one of their nutters does something awful to the Palin family. The Leftist MSM has promoted this kind of violent lunacy against the Palins in my opinion. This is all on them. I feel or the Palins. They are now a target for the deranged Left assholes. I'll be praying for their safety. The sick fucks want blood.

May have been addressed...I read that it was talcum powder and a member of the show's staff opened it...not sure where the evidence is that it was addressed to the diva.

your cops were lookin for blow not anthrax, good story though, what was the previous joke shared to get your door kicked in ? you can't just leave us hangin like that.

Yeah they had a search warrant for coke and other controlled substances.
I was tripping with my buddies and we laughed our asses off at a National Lampoon cartoon strip titled "Zeppelin" where skeletons were serving passengers "Milch".

Like an idiot I didn't challenge the faulty drug test kit that the P.O. uses- got probation and whole thing was expunged after a year.

...we now return this thread to its regularly scheduled topic...

May have been addressed...I read that it was talcum powder and a member of the show's staff opened it...not sure where the evidence is that it was addressed to the diva.

From the article:

"The L.A.P.D., LA City and FBI Hazardous Materials officials responded to a report of a threatening letter containing white powder received at CBS Studios in Los Angeles," a rep for the FBI explained. The powder may have been inside a piece of fan mail addressed to Bristol Palin, 20.

This is all the fault of MSNBC and leftwing radio and the hate spewing liberal websites and blogs. It can certainly NOT be blamed on a single lunatic, the responsibility for this attack is undeniably rooted in the left wing media Palin hate machine. *

*The above statement was crafted using solely liberal logic, which should not be confused with actual logical thought.

Last edited:
This is all the fault of MSNBC and leftwing radio and the hate spewing liberal websites and blogs. It can certainly NOT be blamed on a single lunatic, the responsibility for this attack is undeniably rooted in the left wing media Palin hate machine.

The above statement was crafted using solely liberal logic, which should not be confused with actual logical thought.

Well i think the Left MSM has promoted this kind of awful violence against the Palin Family. In my opinion it's only a matter of time before one of their deranged Nutters is successful in hurting Palin or her children. So i do blame the Left for this awful stuff. They have encouraged this hate & violence. It's very sad.

The Left assholes wont rest until one of their nutters does something awful to the Palin family. The Leftist MSM has promoted this kind of violent lunacy against the Palins in my opinion. This is all on them. I feel or the Palins. They are now a target for the deranged Left assholes. I'll be praying for their safety. The sick fucks want blood.

they already have, with that guy moving in on top of them, and now powder, and trashing trig... etc.
you gotta have proof on the nbc thing. the ben aflek guy on nbc is a hateful lunatic, but he's preety much a eunuch. he's a "lunic eunuch", that's right ...

Last edited:
This is all the fault of MSNBC and leftwing radio and the hate spewing liberal websites and blogs. It can certainly NOT be blamed on a single lunatic, the responsibility for this attack is undeniably rooted in the left wing media Palin hate machine.

The above statement was crafted using solely liberal logic, which should not be confused with actual logical thought.

Well i think the Left MSM has promoted this kind of awful violence against the Palin Family. In my opinion it's only a matter of time before one of their deranged Nutters is successful in hurting Palin or her children. So i do blame the Left for this awful stuff. They have encouraged this hate & violence. It's very sad.

Don't get me wrong, I think the actual hate speech from the bloggers and leftwing loons is deplorable and does contribute to this kind of Lunatic Palin Derangement. Especially the hatred directed at her children.

But personally, I don't blame the MSM for their attacks on Palin's politics or ideology or policy positions for this, anymore than I blame Beck's, Hannity's, Limbaugh's, Levin's, or any of the other rightwing media's attacks on the politics, ideology, policies, or positions of Obama, Pelosi, Reid, or the rest on the left for the actions of kooks and the mentally unstable people who threaten to do harm to them.

Can't have it both ways.

Yeah they had a search warrant for coke and other controlled substances.
I was tripping with my buddies and we laughed our asses off at a National Lampoon cartoon strip titled "Zeppelin" where skeletons were serving passengers "Milch".

Like an idiot I didn't challenge the faulty drug test kit that the P.O. uses- got probation and whole thing was expunged after a year.

...we now return this thread to its regularly scheduled topic...

good story, thanks man

News - Mysterious White Powder Reportedly Sent to Bristol Palin at DWTS - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

I just want to say to those that go after Sarah Palin's children that you are sick mother fuckers and that you disgust me.

Let's hear again from the asswipes who say that she was a "quitter" for pulling out of the governership before somebody in her family got killed, thanks to the army of wild-eyed fanatics the networks and Obama sent that way.

that's not why she quit.
besides that's not big deal obama quit the senate after just two years...

Forum List

Back