First person to find this

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Will get Rep every day from me for a LONG time.

Nas - Mastermind (I need the Instrumental, with his Vocals on the Chorus parts only).

Good luck!~

Sorry GT... don't like rap.

I forge an assumption: Finding this does not come with a prerequisit of liking.......anything.

Why do white boys rap anyway? I thought it was pretty much a black thing. Would you prefer to be black?

It's not a color thing, it's a sport like any other. It started pre-dominantly one color, like Basketball mdid whites. Now, the other color integrates and it's all one big sport.

Of course, saying ignorant shit like "would you prefer to be black" is caveman kind of stuff, but do you man.

My right eye is swollen. Fuck. I was looking up when I grabbed the pull-up bar in my door-jam and I cought a piece of something in my eyeball, flushing didn't work, and now it just won't open. Great fucking Saturday. Pushups then ER wtf.

I forge an assumption: Finding this does not come with a prerequisit of liking.......anything.

Why do white boys rap anyway? I thought it was pretty much a black thing. Would you prefer to be black?

It's not a color thing, it's a sport like any other. It started pre-dominantly one color, like Basketball mdid whites. Now, the other color integrates and it's all one big sport.

Of course, saying ignorant shit like "would you prefer to be black" is caveman kind of stuff, but do you man.
I thought my questions were fair. I was just trying to get an honest answer and understand. So you can take your shitty little bitch attitude and go fuck yourself punk.

I thought my questions were fair. I was just trying to get an honest answer and understand. So you can take your shitty little bitch attitude and go fuck yourself punk.

Asking me if I want to be black, simply because I rap, is an insult. Sorry that you can't understand how that might be, but it's an insult dude.

Asking me if I want to be black, simply because I rap, is an insult. Sorry that you can't understand how that might be, but it's an insult dude.

Really? You rap like black people so you must like black culture, but asking you if you'd like to be black is an insult... how is that exactly?

Really? You rap like black people so you must like black culture, but asking you if you'd like to be black is an insult... how is that exactly?

Well for one, you did it again. I don't "rap like black people," I rap like a white person, I rap like myself. There's no "like," it's called being an individual. The majority of Rappers being black =/ (does not equal) wanting to be black, if you Rap. The logic doesn't marry. Rapping is Rapping, it's not being black.

Well for one, you did it again. I don't "rap like black people," I rap like a white person, I rap like myself. There's no "like," it's called being an individual. The majority of Rappers being black =/ (does not equal) wanting to be black, if you Rap. The logic doesn't marry. Rapping is Rapping, it's not being black.
I'm not buying it. Blacks invented rap, so if you rap, and you're not black, you're copying them. You're mimicking them. And since 99.9% of all rappers are black, you white boys that do emulate black rappers appear to be what I've always heard referred to as a "whigger," and I think you know what that is, and that's why I asked if you wanted to be black. Not saying whigger is a good term to throw around, but it is descriptive and to the point.

I'm not buying it. Blacks invented rap, so if you rap, and you're not black, you're copying them. You're mimicking them. And since 99.9% of all rappers are black, you white boys that do emulate black rappers appear to be what I've always heard referred to as a "whigger," and I think you know what that is, and that's why I asked if you wanted to be black. Not saying whigger is a good term to throw around, but it is descriptive and to the point.

Well, that's a position based on ignorance.

On a MACRO level, anyone who does ANYTHING is mimicking its inventor. Do you "want to be" a Caveman, when you make a campfire? No, that's a retarted piece of logic.

Do you want to "be" James Watt when you use a steam engine? That's fucking stupid.

And wigger is a term that describes a white kid who wears the latest Urban trend clothing, and talks in the latest urban slang. I don't do either of those. And nthe fact that you think any white rapper is a "wigger" is pure ignorance on the subject. Eminem, for instance, is not classified as wigger rap. He's white-trash trailer rap. There's a difference. A big one. I do "dark" Rap, usually. That's akin to Heavy Metal were I in a Band.

It's pretty far from wanting to "be black."

Didn't you have a parental figure to teach you that it's illogical to think that because a majority of X are Y, that ALL X are Y? That's ignorant. That's trying to put individuals in a box, in a nice neat package based on the intellectual laziness of wanting to learn or study further. It makes life easy, to put people in boxes. You do that.

Well, that's a position based on ignorance.

On a MACRO level, anyone who does ANYTHING is mimicking its inventor. Do you "want to be" a Caveman, when you make a campfire? No, that's a retarted piece of logic.

Do you want to "be" James Watt when you use a steam engine? That's fucking stupid.

And wigger is a term that describes a white kid who wears the latest Urban trend clothing, and talks in the latest urban slang. I don't do either of those. And nthe fact that you think any white rapper is a "wigger" is pure ignorance on the subject. Eminem, for instance, is not classified as wigger rap. He's white-trash trailer rap. There's a difference. A big one. I do "dark" Rap, usually. That's akin to Heavy Metal were I in a Band.

It's pretty far from wanting to "be black."

Didn't you have a parental figure to teach you that it's illogical to think that because a majority of X are Y, that ALL X are Y? That's ignorant. That's trying to put individuals in a box, in a nice neat package based on the intellectual laziness of wanting to learn or study further. It makes life easy, to put people in boxes. You do that.

You've got quite a long line of crap there son. Rapping was invented by blacks. Rapping is done almost exclusively by blacks. Rapping is part of the black culture. Rapping is black music, gangsta' rap and such, it's their genre. Blacks even ridiculed whites for rapping. It's like blacks calling each other ******. They can do it but you can't. Same with rapping. Whites that try and act like blacks rapping just look stupid, and blacks see it as an insult to their music. So the only ignorant one here is you son. Trying to pass off your line of bull shit about why you rap. You do it because you like it, period. You know it's a black thing, but you do it anyway, so save your line of crap about why. I know why you're doing it, you secretly wish you were black.

Might as well save your next long tirade. Wont' change my mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back