Palin Defeats Obama

I seem to care after all. It entertains me.

NewsFlavor is "powered" by Triond. Triond's servers are located in Tel Aviv/Israel.

For their time zone sinatra posted on august 17th, 1:14 am.

ETA: ok, no death match between ulsterman and sinatra.

The source is settled of course. The fact that the post is complete fluff is too.

You don't believe the sources that prove
1. she was for it before she was against it?
2. there are no death panels in HR 3200?

Palin quit.

If the conservatives want to cling to the notion that quitting mid-term wasn't poltiical suicide, they are bound to be dissapointed.

The majority of the country now sees her as thin-skinned and weak.

Palin quit.

If the conservatives want to cling to the notion that quitting mid-term wasn't poltiical suicide, they are bound to be dissapointed.

The majority of republicans know she won't be nominated in 2012. It's the dems that keep obsessing over her.

Palin quit.

The majority of republicans know she won't be nominated in 2012. It's the dems that keep obsessing over her.

i don't think Ulsterman is a dem.

Palin quit.

i don't think Ulsterman is a dem.

well, ok, but on this board, it's the dems who keep obsessing.

Palin represents the best republicans have to offer. Republicans would be idiots not to nominate her to run against Obama. How could she lose? Obama can't even speak without a teleprompter and Palin served 2 1/2 years as governor of Alaska

Palin quit after 2 1/2 as the governor of Alaska, yea I want her as my POTUS.

Palin represents the best republicans have to offer. Republicans would be idiots not to nominate her to run against Obama. How could she lose? Obama can't even speak without a teleprompter and Palin served 2 1/2 years as governor of Alaska

Palin quit after 2 1/2 as the governor of Alaska, yea I want her as my POTUS.

Well she won't be, so stop obsessing.

Palin quit.

I agree that she'll never get the nomination.

It's only honest to say that that "obsessing" goes both ways. There are many people in the GOP with their heads up their asses about Palin being the savior of modern conservatism. Hence the OP.

Modern conservatism can do much better.

Palin quit.

I agree that she'll never get the nomination.

It's only honest to say that that "obsessing" goes both ways. There are many people in the GOP with their heads up their asses about Palin being the savior of modern conservatism. Hence the OP.

Modern conservatism can do much better.

well, ok. I am just amazed that dems are obsessing when she is no threat whatsoever. even if she were nominated, the dems should understand that she'd be crushed.

I agree Palin's chances of being a viable candidate on the national stage remain slim.

That being said, she continues to influence the tone and tenor of the Republican Party, and is playing an integral - and very much essential, role in re-introducing the party to its former conservative roots.

While figures such as Gingrich apply the intellectual base for this re-introduction, Palin has provided the emotional base. When taken in the more recent context of her involvement in the health care debate, her influence is indisputable - and she has so far, roundly defeated Obama in the national discourse on said subject.

The post is a memorandum talking point from one of the think tanks.

They don't post them on the internet, so folks like Sinatra can make them seem to be grass-roots reactions from truly concerned Americans.

It's not, and Sinatra is not.

That is a serious accusation.

I suggest you prove it.

Thank you.

Unless you can show proof that you are ULSTERMAN who publishes opinions here at newsflavor:

Palin Defeats Obama | Newsflavor
Aug 17, 2009 ... In a remarkable show of political clout and influence, Sarah Palin finds herself, as she predicted when leaving Alaska's Governor's Mansion, ...
newsflavor.com/opinions/palin-defeats-obama/

The post is a memorandum talking point from one of the think tanks.

They don't post them on the internet, so folks like Sinatra can make them seem to be grass-roots reactions from truly concerned Americans.

It's not, and Sinatra is not.

I suggest you prove it.

Thank you.

Unless you can show proof that you are ULSTERMAN who publishes opinions here at newsflavor:

Aug 17, 2009 ... In a remarkable show of political clout and influence, Sarah Palin finds herself, as she predicted when leaving Alaska's Governor's Mansion, ...

I already stated I am in fact Ulsterman. I have copied other posts here that I have published elsewhere.

Any material that is not mine I link.

The above is my work, and receiving considerable circulation - thank you.

I suggest you prove it.

Thank you.

I already stated I am in fact Ulsterman. I have copied other posts here that I have published elsewhere.

Which just makes this more opinion bullshit, and opinions being like rectal os....... well, you get the point, maybe......

Me, I like it that the RWWs have this Palin clown to the forefront. Between that and the family hoorah that they just can't seem to avoid, LOL...... I also like it that it can be gender equal, that a female can be every bit as ridiculous as a male.

well, ok. I am just amazed that dems are obsessing when she is no threat whatsoever. even if she were nominated, the dems should understand that she'd be crushed.

Not this Dem. Palin would be my dream candidate, as I know she'll never pick up a substantial amount of moderate votes in the general (just as was the case in 2008).

If Palin is foolish enough to run for President in 2012, she'll get destroyed in the GOP primary. Quitting her job as the governor was an act of political suicide.

I'd be surprised if Palin doesn't realize this and even more surprised if she even ran in 2012.

Which just makes this more opinion bullshit, and opinions being like rectal os....... well, you get the point, maybe......

Me, I like it that the RWWs have this Palin clown to the forefront. Between that and the family hoorah that they just can't seem to avoid, LOL...... I also like it that it can be gender equal, that a female can be every bit as ridiculous as a male.

Yup. I don't think she really deserves as much credit as she's being given for whatever reason the Senate milquetoasts backed off of end-of-life provisions, but if they want to put her out there front and center again, they can go right ahead.

Let the public be reminded why so many voted against her being a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

:D

You are of course free to disagree with the opinion.

But that does not negate the fact you continue to talk about it...:eusa_angel:

Yup. I don't think she really deserves as much credit as she's being given for whatever reason the Senate milquetoasts backed off of end-of-life provisions, but if they want to put her out there front and center again, they can go right ahead.

Let the public be reminded why so many voted against her being a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

:D

oh but your Ossiah is blaming republicans for his dropping of the public option. Tell me, how are the republicans responsible for that when they basically have no power?

Forum List

Back