Palin Defeats Obama

I think if she finds out the names of the three countries that make up North America, she could do very well. So what if she received a "D" in economics? Bush was a below average student and look how well he did. All that goldern fancy learnin' doesn't mean nuttin'.

I know that some people try to put Sarah down, even though she almost balanced the budget of Alaska. I know that Alaska has so much oil that they give people money to live there, but they doesn't mean it's easy to balance their budget.

So the state has one of the highest, if not THE highest, drop out rate in the nation. So what? What did education ever do for this country? Who needs it?

Besides, I don't believe it's that hard to build nuclear power plants. Neither does Sarah. She should know. She's an energy "expert".

Besides, she need to bring God back into government. Only by doing that, will God weave his "veil of protection" against others who would try another 9/11.

Yep, Sarah IS the future.

I think if she finds out the names of the three countries that make up North America, she could do very well. So what if she received a "D" in economics? Bush was a below average student and look how well he did. All that goldern fancy learnin' doesn't mean nuttin'.

I know that some people try to put Sarah down, even though she almost balanced the budget of Alaska. I know that Alaska has so much oil that they give people money to live there, but they doesn't mean it's easy to balance their budget.

So the state has one of the highest, if not THE highest, drop out rate in the nation. So what? What did education ever do for this country? Who needs it?

Besides, I don't believe it's that hard to build nuclear power plants. Neither does Sarah. She should know. She's an energy "expert".

Besides, she need to bring God back into government. Only by doing that, will God weave his "veil of protection" against others who would try another 9/11.

Well, let's see. Biden was a HISTORY major and he thought FDR was president in 1929 and was ON TELEVISION.
Bush was a C student at Yale, back when C's there were like A's anywhere else.
Palin never said anything about "lifting the veil of protection" regarding 9/11. That was Fuckface Falwell. And even she had, it's ironic you bring that up when your Ossiah attended that jackass' church for 20 years. You know, the one who said we.....deserved the attacks.

Last edited:

now, this is funny
this guy is making fun of palin while thinking there are only 3 countries on the continent of North America
:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

now, this is funny
this guy is making fun of palin while thinking there are only 3 countries on the continent of North America

lol. he forgot about Central America.

now, this is funny

lol. he forgot about Central America.
as well as Greenland

All of these little attempts to derail us from what is happening has inspired me to write a new movie, visuals by Dr House:

minutiawars.jpg

Russia and the USA often have incidents involoving violations in the airspace and waters off Alaska, so that does indeed make the state governor more qualifed

Can you cite for me, specific instances between December 4, 2006, the very first day where she took office, to July 26, 2009, when she left office, where there was a so-called incident where Sarah Palin actually did something?

Specific instance is what I'm looking for here. No generalizations.
A Russian moose crossed the border on October 17, 2007 and forcibly impregnated seventeen American moose before Palin had the moose arrested and used as a bargaining chip to free several American artic squirrels from Soviet prisons.

Russia and the USA often have incidents involoving violations in the airspace and waters off Alaska, so that does indeed make the state governor more qualifed

Can you cite for me, specific instances between December 4, 2006, the very first day where she took office, to July 26, 2009, when she left office, where there was a so-called incident where Sarah Palin actually did something?

Specific instance is what I'm looking for here. No generalizations.
A Russian moose crossed the border on October 17, 2007 and forcibly impregnated seventeen American moose before Palin had the moose arrested and used as a bargaining chip to free several American artic squirrels from Soviet prisons.

Where are you guys hiding Joe Biden?

have any proof of that, Ringo?

does he need proof that the O/P was done by a lying wingnut? I thought that was obvious.

He claims it's his own words. Ringo claims otherwise. If you can prove it came from somewhere else, I'll pos-rep you for it.

I hope Sinatra is Ulsterman, otherwise he should sue Ulsterman for plagiarism, or vice versa.

I don't get it anyway. The ex-gov is a private citizen, right?

It's amazing that someone thinks they can get away with something like that. Nice job finding the real source.

does he need proof that the O/P was done by a lying wingnut? I thought that was obvious.

He claims it's his own words. Ringo claims otherwise. If you can prove it came from somewhere else, I'll pos-rep you for it.

I hope Sinatra is Ulsterman, otherwise he should sue Ulsterman for plagiarism, or vice versa.

I don't get it anyway. The ex-gov is a private citizen, right?
Vice versa isn't needed, Sinatra posted his OP yesterday (august 16th), 'ulsterman' copied it today.(August 17)

It's amazing that someone thinks they can get away with something like that. Nice job finding the real source.
You really don't pay attention do you.

See above posts, 16 comes before 17. :cuckoo:

The 'real source' was the OP.

in my time zone, both posted it today. i have no idea what time-zone newsflavor uses. i think sinatra and ulsterman (if they are not the same person) should have a public fight about that.

also, publishing is not the same as writing. i don't really care, but it is also thinkable that both ulsterman and sinatra (if they aren't the same :lol:) read it somewhere else - maybe a private discussion group - and both decided to take credit and published it somewhere.

the more interesting question is why it is interesting that some mother in alaska "defeats" the US president.

Absolutely. You're right. I was hasty and the dates prove the timeline of posting. Neither the OP nor the person claiming it's not his has proven their case. It could have come from some place not found yet. But of course, the burden of proof should be on the claimant.

The substance of the OP doesn't really come as a shock. The panel on the Sunday morning news shows pretty much said the same thing - that Palin's comments have commanded a response from the President. He's definitely being reactive.

I think what's interesting is that the original poster is confusing the use of inflammatory rhetoric with commanding the debate on the merits of healthcare. She had a much clearer message than the President to be sure, but it's really because it's easier to scare people with succinct fear-mongering words than it is to explain a complicated reform effort.

Groups of people are scared and she capitalized on that fear in a commanding way that the President is having to defend.

Remember, I'm still not on board with HR 3200 as it is because of Section 102 - which to me, seems like a funnel that will lead us all to the public option eventually.

But to say that Palin is some amazing stateswoman who is voicing the righteous anger of the people is disingenuous at best. She's a whackjob with a following who stirred up the fear, went back on her own policies (she used to be for end-of-life counseling, remember).

Anyone can get a following. That's not hard.

Last edited:
LK is correct. Ulsterman could be posting in New Zealand, which would be many hours ahead of sinatra and into the next day.

There are no death panels. She just lies to get the base aroused.

She was all for this kind of counselling as governor. She signed the proclamation.

If you are hanging your hopes on Sarah, you are really way out in the right wingnut field.

I guess for the right they would prefer a faceless HMO bureaucrat in the office with them and their doctor.

Amazing how you keep taking the managed care up the butt from the big managed care companies and just keep smiling like the politicians they have paid off to keep them in charge of our life and death decisions.

Remember a few years ago when Glen Beck was attacking the medical care in this country?

Assclowns for Dick Armey.:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back